Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rember to all offer stuff up as well as request (its not directed towards anyone imparticular - I post it from time to time as a reminder to all) I've parcelled some bits up for ya 'wish', so will pop it in the post at some point this week xxx

Rember to all offer stuff up as well as request (its not directed towards anyone imparticular - I post it from time to time as a reminder to all) I've parcelled some bits up for ya 'wish', so will pop it in the post at some point this week xxx

Thanks vicky:D, just pm me what I owe you for postage:cool: I have found you some bits too, so will do the same;)

anyone got any size 14 stuff going spare? big 14's small 16's - xxx

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I've got piles of clothes in those sizes waiting to go on eBay but would be happy to send them your way :)

Hey girls, this thread is just for swapping clothes free of charge, a different thread was set up on here for e-bay items and items for sale x

Sorry I didn't mean it as in I'll post my ebay link! I meant that if anyone was after anything in particular in sizes 14/ 16 then I could see if I had that in my pile and send it to them rather than eBay it :) Sorry for the confusion x

I need dresses size 18 if anyone has any,
I have a very thick pink dressing gown size 22 and a pair silk pj's same size, 2 as new (worn the 1 once) bras 38g a Red waterfall Evans cardi in a crochet style knit size 22-24

what kind of dresses are you after? Dressy dresses or day dresses?

WelshCake said:
1 dress for a wedding and 1 for my hols, so 1 of each really lol

Hi Welshcake
I have one you can have for weddingy type things. Still has the tags on. Its a big 16 ( in that i'm an 18 & it fits me)
I bought it for a wedding but have now decided to wear another one (which i've had for ages but couldn't fit into till recently.
It has a matching wrap as well.
PM me if you are interested - sorry about the awful pic btw & the state of my living room ;)

Attachments

• image-200204875.jpg
    image-200204875.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 76
WelshCake said:
1 dress for a wedding and 1 for my hols, so 1 of each really lol

I may be able to help out but I'm about to leave for work. I'll take pics tomorrow and post up for you

I have some size 16 white crop trousers, they are new, but I just ran them through the washing machine so took the tags off, they have been sat in my wardrobe far too long:rolleyes:

I was looking for something to wear for a wedding too (daytime guest) size 18 or 20 please (i'm between the two sizes at the mo)

If anyone wants the trousers, PM me:D

I have some size 16 white crop trousers, they are new, but I just ran them through the washing machine so took the tags off, they have been sat in my wardrobe far too long:rolleyes:

I was looking for something to wear for a wedding too (daytime guest) size 18 or 20 please (i'm between the two sizes at the mo)

If anyone wants the trousers, PM me:D
Hi Hun, What kind of style are you looking for? Maxi, Knee length? Do you like patterns or prefer plain colours?

I have a few maxi dresses in a 18/20 which might suit.

Hi Hun, What kind of style are you looking for? Maxi, Knee length? Do you like patterns or prefer plain colours?

I have a few maxi dresses in a 18/20 which might suit.

Thats a good question, I have no idea, I have only recently started wearing dresses again, so far have only wore Maxi, was looking for something floaty, that covers the bumps a bit;) Patterened or plain:flirt2:

Sounds cheeky but do you have any pics?

Thank you x

Wish said:
Thats a good question, I have no idea, I have only recently started wearing dresses again, so far have only wore Maxi, was looking for something floaty, that covers the bumps a bit;) Patterened or plain:flirt2:

Sounds cheeky but do you have any pics?

Thank you x

Not cheeky at all!
I will take a couple & PM you tomorrow with them.

=/ still haven't heard from anyone. Seems people ask for the same things as me and get more of a response. It's going to be another 1/2 a stone to a stone before I can list things but right now I'm considering just putting them on ebay because I haven't had much luck with this thread... xx

Hun

I have an 18 plain t shirt from Peacocks, its coral colour, I have only worn it once as it just wasn't me, its a tight top and I prefer more floaty style, yours if you want it:)

=/ still haven't heard from anyone. Seems people ask for the same things as me and get more of a response. It's going to be another 1/2 a stone to a stone before I can list things but right now I'm considering just putting them on ebay because I haven't had much luck with this thread... xx

I was replying to this post, apologising for the fact that I hadn't got round to posting the stuff I have to give away because I have been really busy for the last 3 weekends. Then I realised that I was really annoyed by the above post.
This thread is not about giving stuff away to get as much stuff back. I have given a load of stuff away - i have not even asked for postage - just that people give a little something to my just giving page if they don't object to the charity I am raising for. I have had 1 thing. Do I feel slighted by this?? NO Because its not the point of it.

Anyway. I will hopefully be able to get round to taking some photos of stuff this weekend, and if I do, I will post on here, and it will be first come first served. I don't care where stuff goes, as long as it gets good home and can help someone out as they loose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back