Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chika can I have the silver top in a size 20 please - I'll swop it for some bits of mine in a size 22 or 24, I have quite a few bits you could have. PM me your address x

Sarah you have great taste (I have the red one and a green version of it already lol!) but mines too big now - is it ok if I have the two next ones please? will PM you my details xxx

Sarah you have great taste (I have the red one and a green version of it already lol!) but mines too big now - is it ok if I have the two next ones please? will PM you my details xxx

No problem at all rainbow I will package them up and post by the end of the week xx

Still have the green New Look top (pic a few posts above) size 20 if anyone would like it?

Could I have the green top please?

Let me know how much postage is.... it can get expensive if you have lots to ship out, as Rainbow has found out

Could I have the green top please?

Let me know how much postage is.... it can get expensive if you have lots to ship out, as Rainbow has found out

OH NOOOOOOOOO I feel terrible :cry: I had put all the tops in a charity bag and just looked for the bag.. turns out my ever-so-helpful husband took it to the charity shop at the weekend.. I AM SO SO SORRY to let you down, I am really embarrassed :(

Lol - yup it can! Its cool though to know we're helping each other out xxx

OH NOOOOOOOOO I feel terrible :cry: I had put all the tops in a charity bag and just looked for the bag.. turns out my ever-so-helpful husband took it to the charity shop at the weekend.. I AM SO SO SORRY to let you down, I am really embarrassed :([/quote]

lol:D:D:D

dont worry sarah - like I said just bear us in mind after the next clear out you have xxx lol x

have been trying to join here
but it says i dont have access to profile albums
can anyone tell me what i have to do please
thanks rosie

its cos you havent posted enough rosyposy x

Can I just say a massive thanks to Emski, I received some fab clothes today - thank you, AND they're all 16s and some of them fit perfectly (a couple are a tad too tight, but will fit in a couple of weeks or so) xxx

oooh jellybabie i am desperate for some size 18 jeans although i am quite tall so i might ask if you would mind measuring the inside leg? any size 18 tops would be very gratefully received!
xx

oh, how tall are you Sarah?

I'm 5'10" jellybabie so normally take a "long" in jeans, I think they are normally 32" inside leg but would need to double check that.

Tops are not a problem though, any 18's should fit :D

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back