Clothes Shopping

Miss_B

:rolleyes:I have just been into town to grab a few bits and popped into the local River Island to have a nosey around, and although I can't fit into much in there at the moment. For the first time I didn't feel depressed, I felt em-powered that I can loose this weight once and for all !! and wear all those lovely clothes other girls my age do !

Just wanted to share this with you as I work with all men and they don't understand ! Hope everyone is having a good day.

Cass xx

PS. I LOVE this website !!

I long to be able to walk into a "normal" shop & pick something off the hanger and know it will fit. Hopefully wont be too long before thats not just a dream :)

You go girl!
I went to Wallis yesterday and came out with the same feeling, although I coun't fit into most of their stuff I couln't help thinking, it won't be long and then I can look good hahah!

I had opposite problem last night. Going to a party tonight so went for something to wear., Was size 24 but now size 16-18. For years I just went to Evan and got whatever they had - now there is so much choice. Also, i don't know what i suit. After 3 hours I came home with a load of stuff that i now need to take back !!!! Shouldn't moan - never thought I'd have this problem lol ........

Back