CoffeeLover2020 Diary

But you are burning calories during the night just by breathing ;) look at it this way

If you ate nothing you'd be getting skinnier and skinner.. cause your body needs calories just for the bear basics to function... not just activies

Yes I agree Mich. I just wanted to check the Fitbit community to make sure that my Fitbit was counting my BMR calories in addition to my activity calories, which it is thankfully 😉

So far today:
No products, 1 mug of tea, 3 mugs of coffee, 0.8lt water, 2 fruit teas and 1000cals burned 👍( lots of toilet trips)
Well done, watch your self though, you'll be starving later....

The toilet breaks are killing me at the mo.

I hadn't drank any water today and then started feeling a bit odd (odder than usual lol) and now I've nearly drank a full 1.5lr bottle of fizzy water in one gulp... I did not relise I was so so thirsty..

🤣About to have second product now. I bought some fizzy water yesterday and have already forgotten that I bought it! I’ve had a good day WFH feel ok still.
I need to busy myself this evening and NOT WATCH TV!!!

Do you think the toilet trips are there to increase our daily step count? 🤔

🤣About to have second product now. I bought some fizzy water yesterday and have already forgotten that I bought it! I’ve had a good day WFH feel ok still.
I need to busy myself this evening and NOT WATCH TV!!!

Do you think the toilet trips are there to increase our daily step count? 🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well its frigging working ..

I’m still not in the Exante zone. I’m fine until about 6pm - no hunger, drinking loads and feeling great BUT then the ‘Oh, what can I have to munch on?’ enters my head. I had Coke Zero, fizzy water & fruit tea but still I went larder grazing 🥴.

Day 3 calories consumed = 1600
Day 3 calories burned = 2210
Day 3 calorie deficit = 610
Weekly calorie deficit = 950

Todays food
Chocolate Smoothie Low Sugar
Orange Juiced
Lemon Pancake
Almond & Vanilla Shake
My 100 calorie snack box

Oh 🙏 please let me succeed today?
( I might gaffer tape my mouth up at 6pm)

I’m still not in the Exante zone. I’m fine until about 6pm - no hunger, drinking loads and feeling great BUT then the ‘Oh, what can I have to munch on?’ enters my head. I had Coke Zero, fizzy water & fruit tea but still I went larder grazing 🥴.

Day 3 calories consumed = 1600
Day 3 calories burned = 2210
Day 3 calorie deficit = 610
Weekly calorie deficit = 950

Todays food
Chocolate Smoothie Low Sugar
Orange Juiced
Lemon Pancake
Almond & Vanilla Shake
My 100 calorie snack box

Oh 🙏 please let me succeed today?
( I might gaffer tape my mouth up at 6pm)
Good morning ,

Well done on yesterday 👏

Ye I had the munchies a bit yesterday too , straight after my soup, i was going to have a bar, i wasnt hungry though. It was more I'm tired and I want a treat, so I just told myself that's the habit I want to break ... eating for other reasons other than hunger. (Food addiction)

Stay strong today, you can do it!!

X

I did Exante back in 2013 when it was only 3 packs a day (600 calories total daily). There was only 10 products to choose from but I remember it being ok. I went from 12st7lb down to 10st8lb in 12 weeks. I lost 7.5lb in the first week so I know I can do it but where’s my mojo gone?
Over Christmas, I sorted all my clothes in to 3 piles: wearable now, achievable, & highly unlikely. I’m only wearing about 10% of my total wardrobe and have so many beautiful clothes and shoes that I’m not wearing.
I will make ‘fitting in to clothes’ my main motivation I think. There’re £ and £ of clothes not being worn and I love them all.

Cheers Gamy, I hope so. I’ve had an idea, What to do with all these plastic Coke /water bottles? We’ll, I’m gonna fill them with water to match my WeightLoss. One 2lt bottle of water weighs 4.5lbs, so 3 will weigh 1st(ish). I reckon that by seeing the volume & picking them up will help to keep motivated too. So I’m hoping to have 6 x 2lt bottles filled with water by Easter. Can you imagine carrying those around with you every day????!!!! 🥵

Cheers Gamy, I hope so. I’ve had an idea, What to do with all these plastic Coke /water bottles? We’ll, I’m gonna fill them with water to match my WeightLoss. One 2lt bottle of water weighs 4.5lbs, so 3 will weigh 1st(ish). I reckon that by seeing the volume & picking them up will help to keep motivated too. So I’m hoping to have 6 x 2lt bottles filled with water by Easter. Can you imagine carrying those around with you every day????!!!! 🥵
Great idea!!

Haha, I constantly have loads of random ideas about sooooo much stuff but I need to learn to practice what i preach eh? Hey @mich3113 are you daily weighing or just on Saturdays?
I'm sneakily checking in on my weight about 3 times a day 🤣🤣

But ill post on Saturday morning officially...

It seems to be going the right way for a change though 🙂

I love ideas!!!

I knew it! Me too although it’s completely futile with my evening munchies. Yay! Well done to you. Are you still hungry on day 4 or has ketosis kicked in?

Exante is hit and miss if it puts you in ketosis due to high carbs. I seem to fail on days 3/4 this is my 3rd day 3 so wish me luck 😂

I’m having a staring contest with a bag of barbecue Hula Hoops - locked eyes, not blinking ……. I won!!!!! 🤪
🤣 lmao their one of my favs... crisps and wine they are the devil's food

Stop staring at them and throw them out!!!! Go on you can do it ... you are not controlled by a packet of crisps !!!

I knew it! Me too although it’s completely futile with my evening munchies. Yay! Well done to you. Are you still hungry on day 4 or has ketosis kicked in?
Em just hungry at the normal times , like I'm ready for my ready thai soup now.. and I made sure I'm drinking my water from this morning... that's makes such a difference to me

Have had a right few coffee's too..... I am a coffee addict..

I might have a half a shake later at 3pm if my concentration levels start to waiver ... have to be sharp for work.

Back