CoffeeLover2020 Diary

I knew it! Me too although it’s completely futile with my evening munchies. Yay! Well done to you. Are you still hungry on day 4 or has ketosis kicked in?
I definitely have more energy , I cleaned the office windows on the outside this morning cause they were annoying me being steamed up... people were looking at me like are you right in the head...

I get awful giddy and restless when I lower my calories.. I feel a bit high.... which is great I guess... ya I think.im in ketosis based on that ... I believe there's a link there.

Exante is hit and miss if it puts you in ketosis due to high carbs. I seem to fail on days 3/4 this is my 3rd day 3 so wish me luck 😂
Don't fail Gamy just get through the day

You are not controlled by food !!! Drink more or just go to bed early do what you need to do to get through the day on plan !! You'll be proud of your self and weigh less ... which is why we are doing this !!!! I believe in you!!

Did you eat those hula hoops?

Morning all. BREAKING NEWS: I managed a full Exante day yesterday consisting of 4 products and my 100cal snack box. I had the shakes whisked up with hot water and they were like custard - more filling than cold I reckon

Day 4 cals consumed = 980
Day 4 cals burned = 2335
Day 4 cal deficit = 1355
Weekly cal deficit = 2305

Food for today:
Caramel Biscuit Shake
Pizza Mix
Red Thai Chicken Soup
Almond Bakewell Vegan Shake
100 cal snack box

I’m going to see where I’m at on the scales after yesterday and if there’s a drop I’ll be more motivated and filling up my empty weight measuring bottles 😇

Morning all. BREAKING NEWS: I managed a full Exante day yesterday consisting of 4 products and my 100cal snack box. I had the shakes whisked up with hot water and they were like custard - more filling than cold I reckon

Day 4 cals burned = 2335
Day 4 cal deficit = 1355

Food for today:
Caramel Biscuit Shake
Pizza Mix
Red Thai Chicken Soup
100 cal snack box

I’m going to see where I’m at on the scales after yesterday and if there’s a drop I’ll be more motivated and filling up my empty weight measuring bottles 😇
Let me know what the pizza mix is like

Well done!!! 😉

Day 4 cals burned = 2335
Day 4 cal deficit = 1355

Food for today:
Caramel Biscuit Shake
Pizza Mix
Red Thai Chicken Soup
100 cal snack box

How are you... ? You been quiet the last few days?

Hi Mich, I’m here & ok. I had a migraine hit on Wednesday and for me, they’re very debilitating. I know from times past that calorie restriction makes them hang around for days so I had to stop dieting. I ate 3 Exante products daily along with 2 healthy meals on Weds, Thurs & yesterday, and migraine symptoms have all gone now. Needless to say, there is no wk1 WeightLoss to report (nor gain thankfully) but that’s ok, my health comes first, after all, that’s why I’m trying to lose weight.
im drawing a line under last week and starting afresh today.

Food for today:
Banana Smoothie Low Sugar
Vanilla Shake
Candy Cane Shake
Chicken Fajita
100 cal snack box

The pizza mix’s are lovely - just a bit of a messy faff spreading the dough slop on to grease proof paper. They bread tastes Italian herby (I add extra too) then dip the cooked bread in to the sauce.

Good luck with weigh in today, you’ve been amazing 🤩

Hi Mich, I’m here & ok. I had a migraine hit on Wednesday and for me, they’re very debilitating. I know from times past that calorie restriction makes them hang around for days so I had to stop dieting. I ate 3 Exante products daily along with 2 healthy meals on Weds, Thurs & yesterday, and migraine symptoms have all gone now. Needless to say, there is no wk1 WeightLoss to report (nor gain thankfully) but that’s ok, my health comes first, after all, that’s why I’m trying to lose weight.
im drawing a line under last week and starting afresh today.

Food for today:
Banana Smoothie Low Sugar
Vanilla Shake
Candy Cane Shake
Chicken Fajita
100 cal snack box

The pizza mix’s are lovely - just a bit of a messy faff spreading the dough slop on to grease proof paper. They bread tastes Italian herby (I add extra too) then dip the cooked bread in to the sauce.

Good luck with weigh in today, you’ve been amazing 🤩
Ahh that's a pitty for you.. yes you look after your self first and foremost...

You've still done so so well and I know the less you have to lose the harder it is , that's in my experience any way.

Migranes are horrible , I have like sinus headaches all the time which are not as bad as yours but I understand... some times I just have to close my eyes in a dark room and lie down .. its the only relief I get, every bit of light makes it worse, and staring a a computer screen all day under flouresent lights does not help. If I could get away with wearing sunglases at work I would totally do it....😂

Keep with it!! 😀

that’s a great week, even with a migraine you still managed to make good choices and stay the same! 👏👏

Fingers crossed for a good week this week! xx

Aw, thanks Flic, It was an awkwardly bumpy first week but we don’t let these blips stop us. I’m really happy that I didn’t reach for the crisps/chocolate/ice cream as a comfort food. X

I had a full Exante Day yesterday and feel great this morning.

Day 8 calories consumed = 992
Day 8 Calories burned = 2096
Daily Calorie deficit = 1104

Food for today
Mango Smoothie Low Sugar
Orange Juiced
Shepherd’s Pie
Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
1 small banana ( I refuse to throw it away)!
Fruit teas/ coffees/ normal tea/ water/ Burst

Another GOOD day yesterday. I had unexpected visitors yesterday who fully understood my diet situation and didn’t push me to have food with them. It was really easy, they’re great people! We went for an hour long hilly walk which burned 400 cals, very steep, muddy and slippy but loved it 😊.

Calories consumed: 993
Calories burned: 2468
Daily calorie deficit: 1475
Weekly calorie deficit: 2579

Todays food:
Butternut Squash Soup
Strawberry Smoothie Low Sugar
Coconut Smoothie Low Sugar
Cinnamon Porridge Pot
100cal snack box.

Another GOOD day yesterday. I had unexpected visitors yesterday who fully understood my diet situation and didn’t push me to have food with them. It was really easy, they’re great people! We went for an hour long hilly walk which burned 400 cals, very steep, muddy and slippy but loved it 😊.

Calories consumed: 993
Calories burned: 2468
Daily calorie deficit: 1475
Weekly calorie deficit: 2579

Todays food:
Butternut Squash Soup
Strawberry Smoothie Low Sugar
Coconut Smoothie Low Sugar
Cinnamon Porridge Pot
100cal snack box.
Those sound like great visitors! Hour long muddy walk sounds like you made the most of the weather too.

The butternut squash soup one is my least favourite so far. Do you eat as is, or add stuff to it to make it palatable?

xx

We watched the sun set from the top of a hill then made our way back down by the muddiest and slippiest of paths - I had to come down sideways with tiny steps 🤣
I make all soups whisked in to 400ml of water and it makes this one a lot less gritty.

A 2lb loss for me this week. I’m pleased with that.
Obviously, I haven’t been 100% this past week - I think I had 4days on plan and 3 days of eating what I wanted. I’m aware that this isn’t the ‘Exante 800’ way, but it’s easier for me & Ive achieved my 2lb/wk goal so I’ve nothing to feel guilty about.
I’ve been looking in to the protein & fibre content of Exante and feel that they’re too low for me. I need 110g of protein & 30g of fibre daily. I’m investigating ways of increasing these 2 without adding huge calories but still having 3 Exante per day - I have a few ideas but nothing confirmed yet.
Im thinking about adding lentils to the savoury dishes & egg white powder to the shakes, maybe get some convenient fibogel sachets too 🤔 We’ll see.
I think that I’ll only be posting on my weigh-in days but I’m still checking in on all your diaries and progress.
Best wishes all and good luck over the coming weeks 🤗

A 2lb loss for me this week. I’m pleased with that.
Obviously, I haven’t been 100% this past week - I think I had 4days on plan and 3 days of eating what I wanted. I’m aware that this isn’t the ‘Exante 800’ way, but it’s easier for me & Ive achieved my 2lb/wk goal so I’ve nothing to feel guilty about.
I’ve been looking in to the protein & fibre content of Exante and feel that they’re too low for me. I need 110g of protein & 30g of fibre daily. I’m investigating ways of increasing these 2 without adding huge calories but still having 3 Exante per day - I have a few ideas but nothing confirmed yet.
Im thinking about adding lentils to the savoury dishes & egg white powder to the shakes, maybe get some convenient fibogel sachets too 🤔 We’ll see.
I think that I’ll only be posting on my weigh-in days but I’m still checking in on all your diaries and progress.
Best wishes all and good luck over the coming weeks 🤗
Well done coffee yes , to keep trying to make it work for yourself is the main thing..

its easier to give up .. but if you really want to succeed you will do as you have and make it work with your own personal weightless journey while looking after yourself..

Best of luck x

Back