CoffeeLover2020 Diary

DAY 1
Re-start Day. Today’s weight: 13st 0lb
GOAL: to lose somewhere between 37lb to 50lb by Christmas 2022 - depending on how I feel when I get to 37lb loss.
🤞

Hi, I’m kind of doing Exante 800. But to be honest, I’m doing Exante 1000 some days, 1200 on others and only 600 occasionally. I’m only eating between 12pm & 8pm. I’m a grazing nibbler so this way I can have something every couple of hours. I’m never hungry in the mornings and fall asleep each night around 9pm (I wake up at 5am).

3lb loss over the last fortnight. I’ve been trying to eat mindfully each day by using Exante products, protein salads & occasional unhealthy snacks ( nowhere near my usual quantity). Also keeping my daily calorie consumption below my tracker’s calorie burned each day. the Exante 600/800 is too rigid for me unless I’m in the right head space which I’m not at the moment.

It's a journey and we all do it our own way. I've got something I want to work towards so in the right mindset right now. Although its not always the case

Hi everyone. WOW! there are so many inspirational diaries in here!
I am on Day 2 of Exante 800 and would like to lose 2st 9lb by June/July time. I know that it’s possible but it’s finding that first bit of will power to spur me on. Any wise words of wisdom greatly accepted?
Hi, I've just completed week 1 with a 6lb weight loss. But I'm finding the hardest thing is cutting out my beloved Kenco Latte sachets! As a coffee lover I'm sure you appreciate how hard that is! 😂 I don't like other coffees, so have now switched to tea. Hope your diet is going well!

Back