Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

I will NEVER use the loo again without checking.....I did laugh though.

Lol:) reminds of being a child in Iran - used to put the kittens in the shower room first to chase all the cockroaches away:eek: :D

I could imagine Orbit terrifying some cockroaches, she is loving all the flies at the moment, keeps trying to do Matrix-like leaps through the air to get at them lol.

Next time I'm taking a photo of the little guy, although I hope I don't get the opportunity lol.

Wow- did you grow up in Iran Katie. That must have been some experience.

Trying Katie's experiment drinking wine, and keeping food legal ie: not having the crisps. I feel almost virtuous.

Waiting for hubby to finish work so I can drink so more wine.

Happy Jubilee everyone XX

Last edited:
Lol @Lisa. Never thought of that, I like it.

Good morning everyone. A bit dark and windy so a day in front of the fire instead of reading in the garden- boo.

Drank lots of wine last night but managed to keep it to a handful of crisps and this morning another 2lbs gone, so back to posted weight and 5lbs total of this week. Prob just 1st week induction weight loss, but don't care I'll take it. Also didn't have dinner, wasn't hungry so 2lbs may go back on at some point.

Watched a really interesting moving last night with Johnny Depp called 'Secret Window' It's a psychological thriller from 2004. Didn't get great reviews but it's right up my street. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Must try and keep this going, 8lbs more to goal and 8 weeks till summer holiday.

Have a good day whatever your doing X

B- a bit of lavash bread crisped up in oven w/sf peanut butter
L- big salad w/prawns, eggs, lots of veggies and a cashew butter vinegarette dressing
D- ? maybe meat and veg
a- most definitely

Afternoon Val

Movie sounds interesting, will see if I can get it on Lovefilm.

Joining you on induction today - well done on the loss!

Morning All, Had a hangover yesterday and a chinese takeaway. Felt terrible last night and went to bed a 9 with a swollen tum. Slept about 12 hours. Evil carbs!

Back on track today though. Not weighing in until Friday- I'm sure I've gained a few lbs back :(

Beautiful warm sun between the clouds so going to get some reading time in the garden. :)

Hope you all have a lovely day. X

B- boiled egg not hungry
L- lc wrap with ham and salad
D- kebab things from M&S

Dietkitty said:
I'm not weighing this week either ;)

I wasn't going to, then did tonight (how stupid) horrified is not the word!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Val, hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend, we had a wonderful time in Glasgow, I love Scotland :)

Evening Val... Great loss!! You're on a roll again - jealous that you can lose as well as drink wine! Lol xx

Morning all, need a stern talking to myself. At a retirement party last night and had lots of illegal stuff (curry, rice etc) no wine though as was driving. Had a sneaky weight in and I only gained 2lbs last weekend which I could have easily lost by tomorrow. Why do I do this?? Feeling very bloated today :(

Thoughts please on the JUDDD diet? Laura (teetiefunk) is on it and I've been reading the diaries. Think this could be the answer for me, but maybe only to maintain only because I'm not sure how much I could lose before my holiday and with Atkins I know I could lose most of it, IF I STICK TO IT. If I can't lose before my holiday, what else can motivate me? With moving my son to America in August one of two things will happen when I get home 1- I'll comfort eat and gain loads, or 2- will completely lose my appetite. Need to get rid of these last pesky pounds before I find out.

Anyhow enough grumbling for one day. Back on track I think. Have no idea what I'm eating today though will keep it legal. x

Last edited:
Hi Val... I've given up expecting a loss before my holibobs to Toronto... And it's hot over there so my uber efficient body will be holding water again! Lol

Hope you have a good day xx

Hi Val

From one who has jumped around all over different eating plans, I say, stick to Atkins - you know it works for you, you just have to prepare for carb ambushes - and as/when they do happen, don't get too despondent about it, hun, just get back on plan and the pounds will drop off :)

Back