Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Morning Susie, hope you like JUDDD.

No I don't really do lc on purpose but I guess not eating much wheat helps keep the carbs low naturally. I eat rice and potatoes too, but not huge amount. I always have crisps on my UP day. Haven't had any wine since I started this. Think I've on purpose kind of hypnotized myself into not liking it. Watch out when I reach maintenance lol.

Good that your having an UP day today so Saturday will be an UP day too. I love Saturday UP days, but I'm doing strict rotation and yesterday was DD, anyhow I survived and 1lb more gone overnight so 7lbs from my goal. Won't weigh in again until Sat morning after a DD on friday.

It's the end of my JUDDD induction tomorrow, but keeping my numbers the same maybe a few more on a DD and a bit less on an UP day to even it out?

M&S poppadums are only 35 calories each if you want a crunch and some of their soups are low too.

Don't know about the skinny SIRT 1 gene thing, but I do know my appetite is suppressed and I definitely am much calmer and happier.

Ask away any questions you have. x

Thanks hun, that's all extremely helpful. FAB news on the pound - this really seems to suit you, Laura says the same :)

Is it worth getting the book? I had a quick look on Amazon but not sure...

And lol on the wine hypnotising - wish I could do that! :)

I would go to a book store and have a look at it. I don't think nutrition is his main thing, he's a plastic surgeon- but he's done a lot of research on the SIRT 1 and alternative day calorie restriction. He does say a lot of things I disagree with and had I bought the book first without seeing everyone's success on it, prob wouldn't have done JUDDD, but so glad I am. I think It's worth a look at but tbh could prob find everything you need on the JUDDD forum here, his website and low carb friends has a JUDDD section too. :)

Thanks for giving us the lowdown on the book, Val. Been doing a fair bit of reading on the JUDDD site and on the forum here, and I reckon that'll suffice. Knowing me, I'd only go my own sweet way in any case, lol!

Good luck for week 3!

Morning Sandra, It's down day for me. I really pigged out yesterday, but I've still been 100% on plan. Today is the start of week 3 and I've got 8lbs to goal and 5 weeks until holiday.

What you up to today, I'm just heading to work and it's a beautiful warm sunny day :( X

Morning Val, off to work today, training so not in office and hopefully will finish a bit earlier. Sun peaking through here too!
Have decided to up my carbs, have been reading Charles Clarke and decided to reintroduce a slice of wholemeal bread each day, will see how I get on, otherwise once we are back from Bratislava I might join you on judd . Enjoy your day x

Morning JUDDD guru :D

Sorry you can't enjoy the sunshine - work does get in the way of life, eh?! :D

Will check your mfp in a mo, done mine - feeling quite pleased with it, actually - quite a bit of veggie type food, all prepared by my own fair hand and under my cal allowance :)

Afternoon all, got home and still warm sunshine so got carried away gardening. cleared out tons of weeds,

Ate soooo much yesterday I can see where they say you'll soon reduce your UP calories naturally

Hope it goes well with the bread Sandra! Your holiday must be soon?

I'll have a look at your mfp page Susie. Think mfp is up to date, but may have a look and increase my dinner calories. I find it a big help to do my DD the night before so I'm not tempted. Bet your looking forward to you UP day tomorrow.

We Judders are quite focused atm Lainey.

Hey babes

Actually it's been going really well - the food has been great, and weirdly I kept stopping as soon as I felt full - OMG who kidnapped Susie and left this stranger in her place?! :D

At the moment I'm 2/3 way through a bowl of spaghetti, and I have another full dish to go! That's only 300 calories, crikey.

Still got my mushroom pate to go - I do wish I had some crispbread to have with it, but got a Tesco order in for tomorrow night, which has stuff like that. Really tried to avoid all the junk food, but the order did include Philly chocolate lite mini pots, about 40 cals each nom nom :)

Looking forward to hearing what you had today, hun :)

Hi Susie, I had a homemade choc, toffee shake for breakfast made w/ skimmed milk. I had a tin of m&s tomato basil soup for lunch (soup is so filling yay) Not sure about tea? Wish I had some courgettes too.

Your doing great avoiding all the junk. Bring on tomorrow. :)

Lol, May have an Atkins scone w/ veggie sausages. Got a huge box of carbquick, but it's not as good as I remembered, still with lashing of butter I can suffer through it.

Got some m&s loaded potato skins and crispy mushrooms w/dip for tomorrows tea. Happy bunny. :)

Morning all, UP today and strangely not hungry. I'm sure I'll manage though.

Will catch up with everyone's diary this afternoon, son is pressuring me to go out for the day. Prob a chinese buffet for lunch.

Beautiful and sunny hope it last till I get home.

Have a good day everyone. x

Back