Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

OK, chicken pakora low carb. I must have this right now. Where/what/how?! Thank you.

Hi Boggins, I got them from M&S beside the curries. There are about 4 large quite spicy chicken pakoras per pack. I stir fried some cabbage, onion and mushrooms with chili flakes or could use fresh chilies. Add some sour cream at the end and put the pakora on top. I baked the pakoras in the oven till hot. The carb count is 1.1 per half pack or 2.2 per 100 gram pack. Delicious.

Wow! Thank you, I am off to Markses tomorrow then!

Great news on the pakoras! Must hunt them out! Xx

Morning Alpy Hope you had a good Sunday.

Your right Shell my store will have none left today :)

Feel better for having a day off exercise yesterday. Back to work and exercise today. Lovely sunny very cold frosty day.

Have a lovely day everyone. :D

B- cheese omlette
L- wrap w/meat and veggies
D- chicken w/ a parmesan crust- spinach - green beans

Morning CL, it's sunny here and warm until the wind hits you.

Afternoon Everyone. I bought more pakoras today they're 3 packs for £6. a little pricey. Hiding them from the teenager. lol

Oooo is this the Midsummer Murders Appreciation Society? <settles in>

Those pakoras sounds lovely. Am assuming they aren't to be eaten on induction... wonder if they are worth moving onto owl for!

Hi Almost, They do have some chickpea flour in them, but are only 2.1 grams for a pack of 4 pakora. I had some last week and still lost weight. I am in OWL so I don't know if it would knock you out of ketosisi? They are yummy.

lol -I'm slightly obsessed with Midsomer. :)

I have just found a reason to go I to town today! :D

Here's the latest email from them - I joined about four years ago and been on a couple of annual get togethers. Most of the people aren't too nuts - although there are a few who can quote every line...:D

Dear Midsomer devotee, We just wanted to make you aware that the full programme and booking information for "Midsummer in Midsomer 2012", the Midsomer Murders Society's annual fan convention weekend, is now available. The event takes place from 15 to 17 June 2012 in Oxfordshire, UK.
This years programme includes a Midsomer Murders Quiz Evening, several Midsomer location visits – for example to Dorney Court and Holloway College, a tasty three course dinner in Long Crendon Manor (a stunning Midsomer location – seen in "The Axeman Cometh" and other episodes - and a private house not usually open to visitors!), and an optional extension day trip on Monday (18 June) to Brighton. For some events, spaces are limited due to size of venue. We are also very hopeful to welcome another guest speaker this year, though nothing has been confirmed as yet.
Please send an email to [email protected] to receive the full information and booking form, if you'd like to join us for the weekend. It is possible to book tickets for single events as well as a three day ticket. Members of the Midsomer Murders Society get discount prices too.
For updates, previous years' convention reports or to become a Society member and to browse our Society merchandise, please visit our website www.midsomermurderssociety.com. We are also active on Facebook and Twitter as well, where you'll get instant updates straight from the source.
This year is our 5th convention and we look forward to meeting you in Midsomer this year for our anniversary!

All the best,

The Midsomer Murders Society

Back