Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone. Not a good weekend for food, but back on track tomorrow. Went to a party yesterday afternoon and drank wine for hours and hours. Today fell into a Morrison's salad bar, can't seem to get enough of the mayo pasta combo not good for any diet.

Butterfly not looking good at all. He had moved when I went in this morning, so I left the door to the garden open in case he felt like flying away. He's setting on a paper towel soaked in water but not moving much.

Weather kind of nice, but not warm enough for me to sit outside, OH watching cycling so I may go for a nap.

B- bacon & cheese on lc tortillia
L- morrison's salad bar
D- chicken w/garlic, ginger & coriander and rice

Hi Val, been watching the butterfly story - hope ends well. Know what you mean about yuck tums - been forced to eat carbs on my hols and just makes me ill - almost enough to stop me having them;) !
X

Seeeeee its weird, promising myself bread on my holibobs in June, reading this and wondering if I can just not do it........................I know it will bloat me and make me feel yuk but I do enjoy it at the time. Decisions, decisions................xx

Morning all, beautiful but frosty morning here.

The butterfly is no longer of this world. I don't know why I feel so terrible about it. Feel like I failed it :(

I know Bren, what about taking some low carb bread and rolls. I just got some fresh rolls from lcm and they are excellent and the joseph's tortillia wraps are great too. I now prefer them to the regular full carb version.

Not probs Susie, I know your busy so no rush.

Think calorie counting is the best for me this week. Just don't what to do.

Hope Monday isn't too painful for you all. xx

B- ?
L- the other morrison's salad (yes I bought 2!)
D- lots of veggies and chicken

Oooh so sorry about the butterfly hun - but don't be too sad, you did everything you could for the poor wee thing but sometimes the damage is just too great xxx

Awwww poor butterfly, sorry to hear but you did do everything you could xxx

Not sure what to do re the bread situation, it is just they do some fabulous stuff, so many different varieties and it is part of the holidays I really look forward to........

Poor butterfly! Hope day improved

Re bread Bren - i dont usually have but when out on hols - sometimes have one bite of something if it looks good. Frankly it usually isn't worth it once i remember the impact it will have if i keep going,.,..!

Morning everyone back to work after 11 days off and not happy plus it's pouring. I'm 4lbs up from posted weight:eek: My own fault but back into a routine and on track.

Will catch up on everyone's diaries when I come home and hopefully in a better mood.

Have a good one. x

B- quorn sausage, boiled egg, spinach
L- flatout lc wrap w/turkey and salad
D- soup, cottage cheese, beetroot
S- easiyo

Evening Val, sunny here again now after an unbelievable hail storm which left the garden White all over, glad I was in at the time :)

Evening Val... We're much better in a routine...

Hope it all settles soon xxx

Evening Val

My second go at Easiyo set! I put some hot water in and tucked a towel around it - and it worked yaye! Taking some to work for brekkie tomorrow :)

Afternoon all, Got a lovely rotisserie chicken in the oven.

Miserable weather here so under the duvet for a couple of hours before OH gets home. Back to recording everything on mfp really helps keep me right.

Woohoo on the yogurt Susie, what flavor? I just had a bowl of vanilla and it taste like custard yummy.

Have a good evening all xx

Greek flavour - actually, haven't tasted it yet, colds and yoghurt don't mix....tomorrow, hopefully.

How long does it last in the fridge?

Back