Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

I second that. Weather getting on my t*ts!

Have a good week Val x

Yes, weather is vile and looks set to continue. One paper was saying until mid august at least. Sigh.

Afternoon everyone, Ugh on bad weather till August!!

It's a DD for me too Susie, but not feeling hungry anyhow so good thing. :)

Evening Val... I wish I could say I'm not hungry! Lol ... Even with the sore throat I can still manage to scoff! Lol xxx

Evening Val... Hope it's going well? Xxx

Evening Val:)

Morning everyone, working today so will pop round to your diaries later.

I too struggled to eat enough yesterday Susie. So it ended up being my lowest UP day ever.

The weird thing is I did a low cal diet last year think about 1200 per day and was always so hungry and food obsessed. Now I look at mfp and see I had about 1190 yesterday and thought what a lot of food it was. I actually picked at a rotisserie chicken so prob more like 1300 but still was stuffed. I'm still loving this woe but finding it such a puzzle.

Son away this week and I miss him soooo much it's unbelievable. Trying to think that this is his life and not about me at all, but it's difficult. Thankfully he'll be home Saturday and I can't wait to see him. Sorry if I didn't get around to your diaries yesterday was feeling quite down about it all.

Have to plan a London mini meet for September/October to keep me occupied and distracted after I get back :)

Morning Val
You are doing amazingly well on this woe, isn't it strange how our bodies change to need less food. Hope your son is having a good time, you are sure to miss him , take care

morning.
it is difficult to change the way you think,i tell you it really is. !
keep strong flower.
xx

Aww thanks girls. He's text me several times today, teasing me for not packing enough socks. This from a kid who will be living thousands of miles from home soon lol.

I think he's missing me. He's have a great time though so that's all that matters. X

Hugs Val... Keep busy! And let's do a mini meet after the summer! Great idea! Xxx

Morning everyone. Woke up this morning, turned my alarm off and went back to sleep. I NEVER do that! I feel very rested though. Figures it's a work day, so will catch up with everyone later running very late.

My DD went great yesterday Susie and I'm finding them easy just another day really and I can feel a bit hungry at times, but finding enough to eat and actually like the feeling, makes me feel like I'm thinner even if I'm not. I was prob more around 600 cal than 500 but at WI this morning 2lbs off!! That's with an intermediate day on Sunday too the first time I've tried that.

I know it's after a DD, but nice to see the scale moving down. 6lbs to goal now.

Catch up with all you lovelies later. X

Morning Val.....oh no on the alarm!! I've done that perhaps twice in my whole adult life, it really disorientates me lol..

Well done on the 2lbs off, I too have lost another 2 so back to 6lbs to goal also :)

We can do this! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This morning as I was rushing out to work I threw a Joseph's lc tortilla in the oven (I do this because it makes them bubble up a bit and delicious) however I left it in too long and as a result it turned out like a giant yorkshire pudding or some kind of alien life form. It was my last bit of lc breadstuff but I have a nice delivery coming tomorrow.

IMG_0050.jpgIMG_0049.jpg

Last edited:
Back