Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

When I was reading about it it said two DDs were not advised as 36hrs is the longest time you should go before the body's fasting mode kicks in? Two up days were ok but not two down?

Just something I remember reading but as I'm not even doing the diet IDK if people follow that advice.

Glad to see how well it's suiting you! As long as you're losing, don't change anything is my general opinion on diets.

Stern talking to self this morning. Up half a pound which is great considering.

Note to self- you can not scoff crisps and wine like there's no tomorrow and lose weight you silly cow!!

Thought about abandoning plan and then realized I love this woe and feel really good on it. I did have tons of crap last weekend including a chinese takeaway and a gazillion carbs, so all things considered half pound ok. On antibiotics that can not be taken with alcohol, so that option is taken away. I do eat lots of veg and healthy things but also lots of crisps. So for this week, none of it. Will WI next thursday after a good week and not until. I'm sure it will make a difference. Also back on the shred.

Have a good day everyone x

half pound i say is lucky..would have have loads if it were me.
crisps are little shouters from the cupboard :mad: eat me eat me.

coffeelover said:
Note to self- you can not scoff crisps and wine like there's no tomorrow and lose weight you silly cow!!

Have a good day everyone x

Funny as!!!!!!!

I love crisps, they were my vice, had my first packet (hula hoops) in 11 months two weekends ago at the carb blow out wedding and they were just how I remembered **stares wistfully and tearey eyed** then I had a 7lb gain!!!! so binned that idea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Funny, isn't it? Crisps don't bother me at all. Never have. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't abuse them if I were to start eating them :p, but I have no impulse to get started in the first place. Now biscuits, on the other hand...if I ever allowed those into the house they'd be gone in a flash :eek:

If you love this WOE you should definitely stick with it - loving it is half the battle won. You'll probably find you have to adapt the programme over time until it absolutely fits you, though. Keep it up, and good luck! xx

I agree with above - you really like the woe, but just need to watch those UDs :) (she says, seriously considering pizza for dinner)

Loving the humour here!! Have been chuckling to myself ! Lol

This woe rocks for you! Well done! Xx

Morning lovely lady xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening sweetie - how's it been today?

Or have you got your head stuck in Calibre, ploughing your way through lots of crime novels? :D

Meant to say, do you like Monk, the show, 'cause the novels are in those discs too. Also Elizabeth Peters (very funy Victorian archaeologist who meets her equal - they get almost raunchy lol), Ellis Peters, the Morse novels, ditto Cadfael - and of course the deeply intellectual Lilian Jackson Braun and her cat series :D

Morning Val! Hope you're doing ok? xx

Evening sweetie - how's it been today?

Or have you got your head stuck in Calibre, ploughing your way through lots of crime novels? :D

Meant to say, do you like Monk, the show, 'cause the novels are in those discs too. Also Elizabeth Peters (very funy Victorian archaeologist who meets her equal - they get almost raunchy lol), Ellis Peters, the Morse novels, ditto Cadfael - and of course the deeply intellectual Lilian Jackson Braun and her cat series :D

Evening everyone, worked today bah. Started out bright sun but soon descended into gloom again!!

I do like Monk Susie and thanks so much for the disc. I only needed son's help once getting it all sorted, so quite proud of myself. I'm currently reading the first Donna Leon book after finishing a Fethering mystery. Great!! Can't wait to get stuck into all of them on holiday.

No sun here Sandra :(

Diet gone on holiday, can't find it anywhere, wonder where it is? lol

No alcohol this evening and OH sits beside me scoffing a lovely chablis double boo! The antibioc insert says not to drink for 48 hours after I finish the course at least I'm not on holiday yet.

Have a good night everyone. x

Poo sorry you had to work - and boo to the Chablis :(

But glad you got the disc sorted - Calibre is brilliant! :) Enjoy Donna Leon!

Evening Val... You're doing really great ... Lots to read too on that disc! Wow! Xx

Clearly I have the same problem with alcohol Val... Just passing the bottle makes me gain! Lol

Afternoon, had OH's family over for tea, cakes and soup. Yup I ate everything. Not on any kind of diet atm, just trying to lose a few pounds before holiday. With only a week and a couple of days to go. Hmmm

Rain here for the forseeable future. The only good thing is a nice fire going, lots of books to read and hot chocolate to drink.

Weekend went way to quick. Enjoy your Sunday everyone. x

Hello Val, hope alls well with the Juddding, sending you some sunshine this week. xxx

Back