Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Morning Val, what are you putting the pate on? It sounds gorgeous and wanted to thank you for the link on here, pear and Stilton sounds dangerous haha...hmmm.

Dont worry too much about the sts because it's inevitable when you are that low in weight, you are doing great but I'm noticing too that it's starting to slow. If only our bodies preferred to be a stone lower than average :) if wishes were fishes!

Hi Lauren, wavering today a bit had no energy and really down. Both of which I tend to get on low carb. Drinking plenty of water and keeping my carbs well above 20 so don't know what to do. Will weigh in tomorrow and go from there, but I'm enjoying my food so much.

I put the pate on a mim but the other day just ate with a spoon lol. X

Ha I would eat the pate with a spoon too!!

Morning Val,

sorry to hear you are wavering and down. This diet doesn't half make us feel that way doesn't it? I wonder why some feel this way and yet others swear they feel great. I'm kind of ok in the later part of the day for energy but early on I feel like I should be in a care home. Maybe this way of eating isn't perfect for some after all. You should do what makes you feel comfortable throughout, mind saying that I'm still on this and I get like you too so maybe we need our heads testing...lol

did you feel best on calorie counting? I know whatever we do we have to create a deficit whether it be calories or carbs just wonder whats the really healthy way..hmmm..

hope you have a better day today x

I'm kind of ok in the later part of the day for energy but early on I feel like I should be in a care home.

Oh gosh I am exactly the same on low carb - I never got the big burst of energy that others talked about, and was madly jealous. Come and join me on cc if you want hun - you can still have the pate :)

Morning Val,

I'm kind of ok in the later part of the day for energy but early on I feel like I should be in a care home

Lol Lauren perfect description, that's exactly how I felt.

Oh gosh I am exactly the same on low carb - I never got the big burst of energy that others talked about, and was madly jealous.

I get that feeling for a couple of days I think because I'm so happy to be eating all the stuff I couldn't have before.

Feeling a lot better today ladies. I don't know just really irritated, short tempered and down yesterday not like me at all. We had workmen in and it really disrupted my day and I had to round up the cats and one ran in an under stairs cupboard and couldn't get her out etc. so my day got off to a bad start. Hopefully that was it?

Back to posted weight today and feeling good so 3 lbs off since monday. Even had a low carb wrap, my mung bean pasta and nuts and seeds -a result. Will stick to low carb at least for another week if I can. I know I'm not eating enough calories so hence the tiredness but fully satisfied so not going to push it. Going to have a couple of cocktails this weekend and see how I go with weight.

Getting my hair cut tomorrow and really looking forward to having the weekend totally free.

Oh that's fab on the WI Val! Well done hun, you are in the zone love.

Also well done on trying to round the cats up - the little devils have their own ideas about being told where to go :D I get very grumpy when I'm short on sleep, so maybe you just need a really good night's zzz? xxx

I'm with you on the low energy, I'm almost at the end of week 3 and it is yet to pick up :( here's hoping it works for both of us soon x

Heart palpitations again at night when I go to bed and they scare me. Also very irritable so may up my carbs and have some homemade split pea soup today. Think the palps are due to lack of potassium?

Good news is less than 10lb to goal and maybe even change it to be more about half stone, we'll see when I get there.

Bought a lovely dress in the US from vintage type site (ModCloth)and had it shipped to my son and he'll bring it home with him in May. Love the website and they do ship to the UK for a very reasonable price but free to ship to my son. The dress is from a UK company but couldn't find it over here.

c5687d29be70b81bab3811b35d0c9a63.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no :( heart palpitations will be stress but they are very scary ! Sorry you have had a pants weekend. Dress is gorgeous ! How much have you lost so far and what's your goal weight x

I've read they could be lack of potassium so upped the carbs a bit today to include some will keep an eye on it. Yeah guess it could be stress too, but had them a couple times during the week.

Started at 155 about a year ago now 135 would like to be 126 or 9 stone. Maybe unrealistic so will try to lose another 5lbs and see how I feel. X

That's good going and get some supplements maybe?

Hope you are feeling better soon x

I've read they could be lack of potassium so upped the carbs a bit today to include some will keep an eye on it. Yeah guess it could be stress too, but had them a couple times during the week.

Are you drinking much coffee hun? I always get palps if I drink more than two a day now - also get them a bit if I've got a terrible hangover :eek:

LOVE the dress!!!!

Thanks girls, drinking about three coffees a day, but with no carbs to absorb it maybe it is the culprit. Maybe will lose my afternoon one.

Can't wait to get the dress Susie, hope it fits. X

I spent 3 hours on saturday looking at dresses and cardis!! I clicked the little red heart on items I liked and they emailed me today telling me one is on sale. Hmm good marketing lol. Resisted though. X

Back