Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

I had a couple days where I felt like I absolutely pigged out. I went slightly over on my calories (I aim for 1500 and came in around 1700 both days). I thought the scale would punish me for it but it actually showed a loss. Not sure if it's the same for you, but I find that I've been naturally calorie shifting - I'll be under 1500 for a few days and then will feel like eating and go over. I'm not doing it on purpose, just listening to my body. I wouldn't sweat being slightly over on your calories...if it's not an everyday event then I doubt you'll sabotage yourself. :)

Low carb pitta? Must keep my eye out for these.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I get them online from the low carb mega store. They're not like regular pita bread but I like them and only 70 calories. Think they have flax and oat bran in them but some wheat too. Joseph's tortillas are my favorite thought.

Oohh carb cycling plan. Looking forward to reading about it x

I get them online from the low carb mega store. They're not like regular pita bread but I like them and only 70 calories. Think they have flax and oat bran in them but some wheat too. Joseph's tortillas are my favorite thought.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Val,

you will probably show a loss especially if you were genuinely happy whilst eating them :)

you ou have to be trusting with carb cycling because it goes against everything we have been taught but it does seem to work. If you pull back believing you are doing better it will likely work against you. Keep eating small and often and be happy.

Your right Lauren and I did enjoy my food. Haven't started carb cycling yet but just downloaded 'carb cycling shred belly fat fast'

1 lb down today yay. Ate lots of fruit and bread this week and took my digestive enzymes which always helps too. Kept within my calories of about 1200-1300 except yesterday went up to over 1400 so happy with that.

Going to get stuck into my book and cycle away.

Off this weekend and really looking forward to doing nothing. Have a good weekend everyone xx

Brilliant. Enjoy your weekend xxx

Woohoo! Well done x

Whoop whoop Val, 1 down when you are that low anyway is amazing! I'm not even counting cals :( you are a good good girl.
Enjoy your weekend doing nothing :)

Morning Val, well done:)

Morning - Happy bank holiday!

Ate tons of crap out of boredom yesterday and feeling pretty bloated today. Going to give carb cycling a go today as wanted to eat less carbs anyhow today so might as well give it a whirl.

I'm working today for a few hours so will keep me busy.;)

Morning - Happy bank holiday!

Ate tons of crap out of boredom yesterday and feeling pretty bloated today. Going to give carb cycling a go today as wanted to eat less carbs anyhow today so might as well give it a whirl.

I'm working today for a few hours so will keep me busy.;)

Morning val, can't wait to see how you get on with cc :) happy bank holiday!

Good luck Val !

Looking forward to seeing how you get on :) x

Back