Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

It was freezing in Scotland on Sat night it's soooo cold!!!!

It's really cold in London too :(

I notice that when I have a night out my weight drops the next day, then goes up the following day - I wonder if it's water loss because we get dehydrated?

So fab that you're making the most of Rory's stay, sounds like you get on so well. He'll be alright in his new flat - but it's in your job description as a mum to worry! :D

Ahh dehydration Susie could be it -never thought of that.

wtf is wrong with me!!!! one day I decided to do low carb and a day or 2 later (sometimes same day) I'm doing cal counting. My food bill is horrendous and fridge stocked with full fat cheese and low cal yogurts, cupboards full of healthy grains and low carb pasta. The only good thing is no matter what plan I do the order of low carb/low cal tortillas, wraps etc I just got fit into both. Honestly don't know what to do? Really need to get a grip here. Any suggestions other than a good food psychologist. :( X

Oh hun I wish I could help but I'm the same - spent £15 on a low carb book/website and then decided to stay on CC!

If you do CC you will still use that stuff up, maybe just a bit slower :)

Thanks honey that's true it will all get used in some way. All over the placed and stressed about my boy leaving I guess.

Just discovered a great low carb website. They have a fabulous selection and the tortillas and wraps are cheaper than the lcm plus items I've not seen here before like low carb bagels etc. X

Carb Life

Why not stop worrying about carbs and buying off low carb sites and concentrating on cal counting? Have a full weekend of cheese eating then start afresh on Monday ? I have normal Pitta and wraps and I'm enjoying it and it's working :)

Your right Vicky but my stop button on cc got stuck and I felt so hungry after working out.

Main reason is I have to squeeze into this dress for wedding a week on Sunday- can't afford to buy another one. It fits but too tight and uncomfortable. I was doing great on cc but would lose weight during week and put on the weekends even though I counted the alcohol in? I know I can't sustain low carb, but it's always good for 7lbs off in 2 weeks so temporary thing. After the wedding and the boy leaves end of Aug, I'm back to low GL with cal counting- I felt amazing on it. The good thing is the low carb wraps and pitas are only 70 cal so will do for cc and lc both. I use them to make a pizza for under 400 cal- delicious.

No alcohol this week and 4lbs of since Monday- hoping for another 2 or 3 before wedding.

Have a good weekend. XX

Try and drink plenty of water and flush it out. I had a mega weekend last one but seem to lose better If I pig at weekends xxx

Your lucky, if I have a mega weekend I get a mega gain. :( I know what you mean though it's proven it wakes up our metabolism and I've had that happen before.

Very good this weekend haven't lost anymore but thanks to the 4lb loss from last week the dress is fitting so much better. Thought I'd have another 1 lb of this morning but not to be. Sticking with it though. Did have a bit of vodka yesterday but couldn't finish it I must be in the zone?

Did a good workout with Kelly yesterday -full body blast- and was sweating the whole time. Really enjoyed it and instead of being hungry after I felt really full. Weird how that works.

Off now until the 30th and we leave for mini break on Thursday really looking forward to spending lots of time with my boy. XX

I'd stay off the drink your body needs to burn that before it burns fat :) xxx

Food wise Its not been healthy but I've lost the 5lbs to fit comfortably into my dress. We leave tomorrow for 6 days and I'll try to maintain at least although it will be difficult. Hopefully the hotels will have a gym and pool and I'll use them especially if the weather is rubbish.

When we get back next week it's back to low GL for me although I would say I've been kind of carb cycling lately without thinking about it and its been good.

Exercise is key for me and will keep up with it. X

Have a great time Val and well done for getting into the dress!!
We were at a wedding on Saturday and at 50th birthday celebrations on Sunday, all in London. Had a wonderful weekend as it was straight after we came back from Barcelona, got weighed this evening at SW and put on 2.5lb, quite pleased as it could have been a great deal more!
Very cold here and I have resorted to wearing socks and winter slippers!! Determined not to put heating on, have to keep saying "it's only August!"
X

Back from our mini break and sporadic internet whilst away so will catch up with diaries tomorrow. Shattered but had a lovely time.

Will weight in tomorrow and scared. Will do a grocery shop and plan my meals for the rest of the week. Looking forward to getting back to plan. x

What plan are you following ? Glad you had a nice break its always nice to get back into the swing of things xx

That's good and will come off in no time xxx

Back