Cold shakes

pookie74

With the hot weather finally here- not sure how long it will last ?. Decided to start n shift this fattness! I did lighter life yrs ago did well list 4 stone but 5 yrs on it's all come back on ?. I did it with soups as I Always found the cold shakes lumpy - dont think however in this heat I'll cope with hot soups - advice n help pls - really motivated to start tomorrow .

Try using a hand blender, gets rid of all the lumps. Also try blending with some crushed ice to make a lovely frozen slush drink - very refreshing in this weather.
Potter x

potter said:
Try using a hand blender, gets rid of all the lumps. Also try blending with some crushed ice to make a lovely frozen slush drink - very refreshing in this weather.
Potter x

I agree I blend mine with 4 ice cubes and it's lush just like a milkshake perfect in this weather

Definitely agree use a blender I was just shaking them, then started blending, it makes the world of diffrence. Also agree with the ice adding makes them lovely :) x

I use a smoothie maker but I've already had that for years.. Lots of people just use hand blenders can get them really cheap from argos...not sure how well they crush the ice sure someone could tell you :) I put about six ice cubes in and 300ml of water x

pookie74 said:
Thanks guys how much water n how much ice? Any particular kind of blender?

8fl oz of water or maybe a bit more and about 4/5 ice cubes it's lovely and tastes frothy

Im sitting here drinking a chocolate slush shake as i type this! I blend the sachet with about 15 icecubes then top up with cold water to 300mls. Has the same consistency of a macdonalds mikshake! So yummy and refreshing!! xx

ps i use a handblender with the icecubes and works fine x

Back