coming back to s&s and need some reassurance!

stef2009

Gold Member
Hi all, I did s&s last year and lost alot of weight, I am on the depo injection, have been for 6 years, I remember when I first started s&s I got my first period in 5 years :O
Anyway I've started back on s&s and low and behold my 2nd period of 6 years has approached, i am under alot of stress atm too so duno if that's played a part, basically i can't remember how long the period lasted, anyone had a similar experience? I get married in Malta in less than 8 weeks and i would be mortified if im on a period then!!!

Many thanks and sorry for such a tmi post in the morning!!!
Xx

OMG hello you!!! It's Sonia here from lancaster we were in plan together early last year and the year before I think! I'm the beauty therapy teacher who taught near you in Wigan at Sallys!

Anyway how's it going? I've restated today as I have birth to my daughter 3 wks ago and put almost 4 stone on plus I was at least 2 stone over weight by last oct when we got pregnant so a good 6 stone needs shifting :)
We are getting married next May so that's my motivation!

Anyway hope your well :) xx

Hello you!!! Course I remember!!! omg you had a baby!!! Sooooo pleased for U!!! I had no idea!!!
How are U both doing??? And a wedding too woohoo exciting stuff!!!

Blahhh im ok, super stressed atm back on s&s before the wedding, im that stressed its been a breeze to do except this period malarky!

Xxxx

Hello you!!! Course I remember!!! omg you had a baby!!! Sooooo pleased for U!!! I had no idea!!!
How are U both doing??? And a wedding too woohoo exciting stuff!!!

Blahhh im ok, super stressed atm back on s&s before the wedding, im that stressed its been a breeze to do except this period malarky!

Xxxx

I know it's been all go! Well my health visitor kicked off yesterday because I only have birth 3wks ago so I'm having to wait till my 6 weeks check up before I can start s&s properly as she said I could run the risk of baby blues putting too much stress on my body with a vlcd! So I started JUDDD yesterday, which I'm doing for 3 wks then hopefully be on this properly!

Your wedding is super close now isn't it? Did you manage to reach target last time you was on s&s? I got close but then went daft, I got down to 11stone I think from around 14 so I was pleased! Then found out in October that we were expecting baby Poppy! Came as Abit of a shock but a good one!! She's great, very content little baby I had a hard time delivering her she was 4 wks prem but doing feast now :) poor thing has hayfever though so sneezing all the time with a blocked nose need up ask my HV if there's anything we can give her to help her blocked nose as she struggles to breathe sometimes which freaks me out!

So are you all set for your wedding then? X

Awww yeah ur better waiting defo!
Awww my friends just called her daughter poppy, gorge name!
eeeeek know how U feel mine has hayfever and asthma and it can be quite frightning at first but u sort of get used to it lol
Yep 8 weeks I think just less, was excited but family matters have ruined things abit so mega stressed :(
Xxx

Awww yeah ur better waiting defo!
Awww my friends just called her daughter poppy, gorge name!
eeeeek know how U feel mine has hayfever and asthma and it can be quite frightning at first but u sort of get used to it lol
Yep 8 weeks I think just less, was excited but family matters have ruined things abit so mega stressed :(
Xxx

8wks gosh that's soon come round hasn't it! How are you doing weight wise? Family are always a pain in the backside especially if family members have re-married etc that's what we have going on its a nightmare trying to diet table plans etc but we've got just over 9 months yet! Just remember its yours and your oh day stuff everyone else! You've waited a long time for this don't let family spoil things for you a stress will make your hair fall our so yet to relax the best you can :)

I had my lady time on this for a couple of weeks but it did stop again. Don't stress too much a about it if you can.

I know it's been all go! Well my health visitor kicked off yesterday because I only have birth 3wks ago so I'm having to wait till my 6 weeks check up before I can start s&s properly as she said I could run the risk of baby blues putting too much stress on my body with a vlcd! So I started JUDDD yesterday, which I'm doing for 3 wks then hopefully be on this properly!

Your wedding is super close now isn't it? Did you manage to reach target last time you was on s&s? I got close but then went daft, I got down to 11stone I think from around 14 so I was pleased! Then found out in October that we were expecting baby Poppy! Came as Abit of a shock but a good one!! She's great, very content little baby I had a hard time delivering her she was 4 wks prem but doing feast now :) poor thing has hayfever though so sneezing all the time with a blocked nose need up ask my HV if there's anything we can give her to help her blocked nose as she struggles to breathe sometimes which freaks me out!

So are you all set for your wedding then? X

Hey
Try this:
Might help wash her nose out a bit that or a steamy bathroom my HV suggested x

Attachments

• image-839006299.jpg
    image-839006299.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 87
I get married in Malta in less than 8 weeks and i would be mortified if im on a period then!!!

Have you been to the doctors about your period? I only used to have two periods a year til I had my sons now they come regularly every month :(
My period is due when we are on holiday next week and I flood for two days and couldn't cope with that on holiday, I went to the doctors and she prescribed me with Norethisterone, which will delay my period until I come back - not sure if it would work for you as you don't have regular periods, but got to be worth an ask.

Thanks, thats what i think im gonna ask for, but thankfully its stopped now so hoping itll stay that way llol xx

Hi Stef;
Like you, I'm back again. you've done really well. my weight back up to where I started last year.

Hi Stef;
Like you, I'm back again. you've done really well. my weight back up to where I started last year.

Same here! I feel your pain, although I'm the heaviest Ive ever been my only tiny excuse is that I gave birth nearly 5 weeks ago but if put on a good 3stone before I got pregnant! I'm due my 6wk check up next Friday! Just hoping that I'm no longer diabetic as I developed gestural diabetes in pregnancy! Eeeeek! So I will be joining you very soon I'm aiming for a good 5 stone off from what I weigh now :) plus we are getting wed next May and I sooooooo not going to be a fat bride! Anyway don't despair there are a few of us that have come back :) the support is still on this forum so we can all help each other once again ???

Back