Complete newbie & technophobe

Startinafresh

Hi all,
I'm completely new & have never been on a forum before. I'm one of those not even one of those on fb! Mega technophobe however wanted to chat & get inspiration with like minded people. Just started shakethatweight for 1st time new to tfrd. Im on day 4 & winder if anyone knows how long it takes to get into ketosis?
Thanks all & i look 4ward to chatting to you

Welcome Starinafresh to MiniMins:)

Normally it takes three to four days to get into ketosis and if this is your first time doing a vlcd I'd go with four.

If you need any help ask away.

Good luck on your diet journey.

Thank you so much mini fir taking the time to reply. I have bought some ketosix so as im on day 4 i probably test myself then. Hope you are doing well and enjoying a lovely sunday! Aah bliss. Lol.

Well done on getting to day 4!

If you are sticking with your diet you will go into ketosis...don't panic if you don't get a result on the ketosis stick...as I have come across members who on their first vlcd it took almost five days.

Be sure to drink your water through out the day as that helps.

Enjoy your Sunday:)

Welcome to Minimins. It's a great place for info & advice, Startinafresh.

I am starting afresh too. A reboot! I'm posting regularly in WeMITT - which stands to we really mean it this time! I've 80lbs to shift.

I've found it's nice to post regularly as it keeps me focused and you make virtual friends and get great support.

Back