Concerns re newbies

WelshJojo

Gold Member
Im not sure its just me who's noticed, but there seem to be alot of new people coming over to S&S who've decided to do it their own way-mainly by only having 3 pack-because they think itll be faster, or because it's cheaper. It's frustrating the heck out of me, as surely they run the risk of making themselves ill! If the plan was designed to be safe with only 3 packs a day then I'm sure rob would have marketed it that way :banghead:
Sorry, just wanted to voice my concerns as I've tried to on the threads but it gets ignored :confused:

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I totally agree the best way to do a vlcd is to follow it to the letter at the end of the day your health is so important.

Exactly! I've always been told to think of it like a prescription! You have to had 4 packs a day so to take them even if you 'think you dont need it' either that or substitute one for a protein meal AND a multi vitamin!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

It's not new - believe me! This has been happening the whole time I've been on the diet. I think it's because there are a number of other plans which are 3 a day so some people get confused and also other people think they will lose quicker if they restrict the calories even further - they don't of course they lose slower as their body is shocked into holding on to everything it can.

Everyone goes through their own journey and part of that will be discovering this for themselves. All we can do is support and advise. Sometimes in the strongest terms!

I agree! I started on lipotrim and has quick losses, when I came over to s&s I struggled to get 4 packs a day in and my weight loss slowed down and I didnt feel great... The last 2 weeks I've gone up to 4 packs or 3 and a meal and the weight is dropping off again... I guess more is more :)

Back