Confessions of a Failing Dieter

... still here, cheerleading.

I'm sorry about your cold, but well done for sticking to plan, even when you feel grotty.

Give us an R, give us an O, give us an N, give us an N, give us an I, give us an E; What have you got?

(sorry - got a bit carried away with my duties, there...)

hi guys
still snotty urgh
b - 2 weetabix and banana and milk hex a and b
l - oops pizza express totalled 55 syns so today flexi day
d - pork, mash, cabbage, carrots and a yorkshire

hi all - still feeling sorry for myself

b - bagel (13syns) bit of spread 2 - hex a of philadelphia light
l - jacket, tuna, supernoodles
d - chicken pasta with lots of veg.

2.5 on so now 14st 2 grrrr

right after xmas on 27th back on it with a vengence will not be going to my weigh in on 6th jan with a gain!!!!!

see all you lovelies on 27th

am back mmmm have been rather naughty still lots of choc in the house will aim to stop eating rubbish in between meals tomorrow. hope everyone is well

b - tesco cereal bar hex b, shape zero yog
l - jacket, low fat supernoodles, tuna, hex a cheese followed by some fruit
d - pasta, tomatoes, gammon, mushrooms, peppers, onions, soy sauce, cheese 6syns.
dessert muller light and a banana

mmm been rubbish got the mojo but too much rubbish in the house, back on track tomorrow. happy new year everyone

got a bit of a dessert i made for oh for new years then back on it tomorrow. feel soooo fat and urgh at the moment and only myself to blame lol

oh my god feel like a blimp!!!!!!

b tesco cereal bar - the cranberry hex b one, and a mueller light
snack (naughty) 2 thorntons chocolates
l - dunno off to a party
d - spag bol with lots of veg in and hex a of cheese.

off to waddle to a party now

epic fail, buffet at lunch with a small bit of cake and a ham and cheese sandwitch for tea back on track tomorrow (i hope lunch is out of my control but breakfast and dinner isnt lol)

hi guys cant wait to get weighed on thurs to get the knowledge of my probably huge gain out of the way.

b - orange, mullerlight, tesco hexb cereal bar
l - pasta, veg, gammon, 28g cheese hexa
d - pasta, chicken veg home made tom sauce,

syns - 2 morrisons cookies and a fondant fancie - cant get on the site to syn it

plan for tomorrow
muller light
banana
orange,
lunch - ainsley couscous 1/2 syn, chicken, nando marinade 1 syn, lots of salad veg,
d - 3 sausages 9 syns, home made sw mash gravy 1 syn 1 yorkshire 1 syn

WOW only 1 and a half on am rather chuffed so off out tonight to zizzi gonna have the lamb shank, and v motivated now :)

Back