Confessions of a Failing Dieter

I hope thats all good news for your Ronnie :)

For your home made pizza, you can do one out of your HEB - for the dough and HEA for the cheese, all you would need to syn would be the tom puree. Its on the recipes x

its a once a month treat the dough is 29.5 syns, having gammon on it and lots of veg and synning my mozarella. I dont mind cos its worth it :) and i make my own tomato base thingy by just simmering tomatoes :)

bloody hell ef remind me NEVER do a flexi day (make my own pizza) i used too many syns at lunch had to turn it into a flexi day and was rubbish today. will be back on plan tomorrow to ensure that i dont get a gain this week (not sure if i am going on thursday as booked next two weeks as holiday as meeting this week and hol next week) but want to ensure i dont rest on my laurels

plan for tomorrow

b - magic porridge and a banana
l - jacket spud and beans and 42g low fat cheese
d - sw roast potatoes, parsnip, carrots, cabbage, chicken breast, and a yorkshire 4 syns

hey guys , im really depressed this week
last week i was doing really, well and i started going to the gym went 6 days out of the week and burnt off 600 cals everytime i went, but then monday i weighed myself and nothing have come off !!! so i grabbed for the biscuits ! then tonight im sat here at this ungodly hour because i got really upset about everything.

im so depressed at the moment because im not happy with the way i look ! :cry:

But im gunna try from tomoz coz its really depressing. Im gunna try and just
have 5 syns a day to have a big loss !!!

aw hon it may come off next week give it time when you do it properly the diet does work promise

morning all off to dentist tonight again!!!!

b - 2 weetabix banana, skimmed milk
l - left over chilli with lots of hidden veg, and sw wedges
d - spag bol, hidden veg, 21g half fat chedder - 3 syns

thanks hon, now have a temp filling on the right hand side, v v numb face, bruising and if the filling is too big she said she will have to do root canal and crown i said no sorry you can take it out lol

lots of bruising and swelling on face not a happy bunny

b - weetabix, banana, milk
l - couscous, crabsticks, lots of salad
d - home made sheperds pie, carrots, cabbage

treat - something chocolately - a friend has boght me a choc bar

had a bit of a choc fest last night but today is a new day

b - bagel - 13 syns 2 laughing cow light part of hex a
l - couscous, salad, gammon
d - chicken pasta lots of free veg

I have been rubbish for the last week hence my first post since then.....
l
d - chicken pasta with lots of sf veg

got to sort it out before i turn into a blimp!!!!!!

Am back after a v naughty 2 weeks am rubbish if i am at home and not going.

b - 2 weetabix and milk and a banana
l - left over sheperds pie with hidden veg
d- chicken pasta, hidden veg, home made tomato pasta sauce
dessert - valentines missisipi mud pie cake from tesco guestimating 15 i hope!!!!

Morning all well head back in it (again i hear you sigh)

not looking forward to weigh in but hey ho there you go
b - bagel 13 syns
l - left over chilli (full of sf veg) sw mash
d - sausages x 3 1.5syns pasta, lots of syn free veg, hex a of cheese

hi hun i thought i would come take a look to see how ur doing sorry u haven't been in the right frame of mind lately hopefully u will be ok now it's horrible when that happens i will be ok for ages, will have a good loss then the head goes and bam on it goes again :eek: i would love to be able to switch something off in my brain that makes me think about food all day, any way good luck hope u can stay on track x

thanks babes

plan for tomorrow
b - 2 weetabix, milk, banana
snack hi fi bar and ww yogurt 6 syns
l - pasta, chicken cooked in frylight and black pepper, peppers, cucumber, tomato, 2 tbsp extra light salad cream 2 syns prob some lettuce too
d - home made chicken gougouns (SP) using approx 14g crushed up cornflakes 3 syns max, spices and baked (new recipe so watch this space) home made wedges, low fat coleslaw 3syns

14 syns total

Last edited:
b - cornflakes (5.5 syns) banana, milk (hexa)
l - tomato and herb pasta n sauce, bread roll hex b
d - home made meatballs, home made tomato pasta sauce, pasta. yogurt for dessert

green day today
b - 30g rice crispies 6 syns, banana, milk (hexa)
l - pasta and sauce
d - omlette, peppers, onion, cheese (hex a and b) jacket spud, salad, coleslaw - 4 syns

hi all

b - weetabix and milk and banana hexa and b
l - couscous, saladcream light 4 syns, seafood sticks, salad veg
d - home made chilli syn free. 28 g half fat cheese 3 syns

Back