• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

confused because of scales

S: 20st8lb C: 19st4lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 1st4lb(6.25%)
i bourght some scales today because ive never had any i just usually wait till CDC comes round every week... anywayss i was 19.12 after a 8 pound weight gein last week then tuesday i was 19.10 on CDC scales as she popped round so thort she would weigh me 3 days into the week, then i just weighed myself and its bobbing between 19.2 and 19.4 so im like omg i could have lost 10 pounds in a week i know most this will be water weight as thats what the 8 pounds was i think that i gained, so what im asking is how diffrent are home scales to the CDC scales? has anyone elses scales been wrong at all? if so how wrong? thankyou in advance :) xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Illa

Silver Member
S: 47.2kg C: 43.2kg G: 24.5kg BMI: 16.5 Loss: 3.9kg(8.37%)
I have one scale I use as judgment, and I'm careful not moving it around as it changes the results. CDC scale is for him, I really don't care what it says. What I am interested about is my weight changes in the morning while being naked and after having peed. that's my reference...

noo i dont want to take them back lol bout time i had some in case i was to change diets i do need my own, i will weigh again with CDC ones 2moz, also i used scales in exact same spot CDC weighs me in, anyway we will see i guess, really scales shouldnt be that diffrent i mean after all they all do the same job right..... xx

ill try not to lol... easier said than done hehe, god i hope theres not diffrence in the scales of mine and CDC i dont want to weight 2moz and still be 19.10 or more lol ill die! and end up givin up omg please please be a good loss this week! xx