confused because of scales

holly040787

i bourght some scales today because ive never had any i just usually wait till CDC comes round every week... anywayss i was 19.12 after a 8 pound weight gein last week then tuesday i was 19.10 on CDC scales as she popped round so thort she would weigh me 3 days into the week, then i just weighed myself and its bobbing between 19.2 and 19.4 so im like omg i could have lost 10 pounds in a week i know most this will be water weight as thats what the 8 pounds was i think that i gained, so what im asking is how diffrent are home scales to the CDC scales? has anyone elses scales been wrong at all? if so how wrong? thankyou in advance :) xxx

How different are they? Absolutely impossible to say. You could weigh yourself on 10 sets of scales and get 10 different results. You really need to use one set and not check on any others.

Best thing you can do is take those scales back to the shop and get your money back and just use your CDCs ;)

noo i dont want to take them back lol bout time i had some in case i was to change diets i do need my own, i will weigh again with CDC ones 2moz, also i used scales in exact same spot CDC weighs me in, anyway we will see i guess, really scales shouldnt be that diffrent i mean after all they all do the same job right..... xx

ill try not to lol... easier said than done hehe, god i hope theres not diffrence in the scales of mine and CDC i dont want to weight 2moz and still be 19.10 or more lol ill die! and end up givin up omg please please be a good loss this week! xx

Back