CONFUSED :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lite at end of tunnel, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. lite at end of tunnel

lite at end of tunnel Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    LL
    KETOSIS ? ? ? ? Right i did a ketosis stick this a.m at 6.30 & was in ketosis (whoop whoop)it was to be short lived did anutha at 8.45am (abit obsessive i no) & it was negative id only had 1 peppermint tea & a glass off iced water :confused: :confused:.Hows that work then:rant2::rant2:, do you think wot we drink dilutes it :( :( :( :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Yes your ketone level present in your urine will lower as the day goes on (providing you are drinking throughout that day that is!), and if you have just had a lot of water in that short space of time your ketone level is going to be very low.

At my WI last friday I did a stick test, like I always do, and it came up so light pink I paniced, as it's usually dark purple! Spoke to my LLC and he put it down to the fact that about an hour before I came and did the test I'd drunk about 1.5 litres of water between 2 combined shakes and water as well.

So don't worry, if you haven't cheated and you were in ketosis earlier, you still have to be now too :)

And get out of the habit of testing yourself a lot!
    Just know that as long as you are 100% on the program you can't *not* be in ketosis :D

4. lite at end of tunnel

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Thankx pete i was panicing,thinking wot was the point if i dont stay in ketosis,havent cheated & feel alot beta for your advice :D :D

5. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    Medically you have to be in ketosis if your doing it 100%. Make sure you continue to drink lots of water and don't use the stick too often..

6. lite at end of tunnel

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    LL
    I know got abit obsessive with stix :8855: but so got disheartened with 2nd result but ok now ive spoke 2 u guys thankx agen :) :) :)

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How long have you been on LT this time?

8. lite at end of tunnel

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    LL
    4 DAYS JUST MAKING IT:8855:,BUT DETERMINED THIS 2 BE THE LAST,SUMMERS JUST ROUND THE CORNER:character00238: :character00238: & i want 2 look good this year .:wee:Instead of covering up in oh's t.shirts & looking even bigger :eek: :eek:

9. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I used to be the same....always peeing on the little sticks LOL. The morning check was always the darkest and as the day went on the lighter it got and it didn't show any ketones present at night time.....they will have been there, just extreemly watered down with all the water drinking. You'll be fine hun, if you've not cheated you will be in ketosis.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.