CONFUSED :(

KETOSIS ? ? ? ? Right i did a ketosis stick this a.m at 6.30 & was in ketosis (whoop whoop)it was to be short lived did anutha at 8.45am (abit obsessive i no) & it was negative id only had 1 peppermint tea & a glass off iced water :confused: :confused:.Hows that work then:rant2::rant2:, do you think wot we drink dilutes it :( :( :( :(

Yes your ketone level present in your urine will lower as the day goes on (providing you are drinking throughout that day that is!), and if you have just had a lot of water in that short space of time your ketone level is going to be very low.

At my WI last friday I did a stick test, like I always do, and it came up so light pink I paniced, as it's usually dark purple! Spoke to my LLC and he put it down to the fact that about an hour before I came and did the test I'd drunk about 1.5 litres of water between 2 combined shakes and water as well.

So don't worry, if you haven't cheated and you were in ketosis earlier, you still have to be now too :)

And get out of the habit of testing yourself a lot!
Just know that as long as you are 100% on the program you can't *not* be in ketosis :D

Thankx pete i was panicing,thinking wot was the point if i dont stay in ketosis,havent cheated & feel alot beta for your advice :D :D

I know got abit obsessive with stix :8855: but so got disheartened with 2nd result but ok now ive spoke 2 u guys thankx agen :) :) :)

How long have you been on LT this time?

4 DAYS JUST MAKING IT:8855:,BUT DETERMINED THIS 2 BE THE LAST,SUMMERS JUST ROUND THE CORNER:character00238: :character00238: & i want 2 look good this year .:wee:Instead of covering up in oh's t.shirts & looking even bigger :eek: :eek:

I used to be the same....always peeing on the little sticks LOL. The morning check was always the darkest and as the day went on the lighter it got and it didn't show any ketones present at night time.....they will have been there, just extreemly watered down with all the water drinking. You'll be fine hun, if you've not cheated you will be in ketosis.

xx

Back