Congratulations to Jennie (FFNF) on losing an amazing 11 stones in 42 wks

Congratulations :party0011:
That's an amazing achievement and such a great inspiration for the rest of us. Well done !!

:party0019:

Congratulations Jennie, you are an absolue star and a true inspiration.

xxx

WOO HOOOO !!!

well done Jennie - you look FAB !!!

Debz xx

well done..u look fantastic.

that is rather blooming fab jennie! you worked really hard and it paid off big time. u look lovely. well done! xxxx

OMG that is INCREDIBLE!!! In less than a year!!! I'm amazed!! WELL DONE! (sorry for shoutin!)

I have 9st to lose (am just startin) and you have certainly spurred me on.... well done!!!

Thank you all, so much, I keep coming back to this and am so moved each time I do... almost 12 stone gone now and once I get there then it's time for the tough bit - maintenance!

Well done on making a start gotta... a day at a time and before you know it, you will cheering that you have done it! :D

I have just seen your thread and you look so fab, and they way you have lost it... You have lost so well, having a really good loss one week smaller next and hanging in there and a whopping loss the next. You show us all just how the diet works..... WOW WOW WOW

Bet you feel at lest 12 years younger as well, not just 12 stone lighter.

Aww, thanks Chitty, I can't begin to tell you how different I feel now , loads younger and loads better too :D My weight losses are all over the place, no real pattern.. some weeks really encouraging and others naff and disappointing... but my CDC kept telling me.. it's the average monthly loss that matters most so hang on in there.. and boy... was she ever right! :D

Thanks again, do pop along to my diary if you want to know how it felt along the way! lol (good cure for insomnia though!!)

Back