Considering the shakes

Hi

I have been following Exante for the last month but have been having the Slim & Save meals instead of my 3rd shake for the last week, which has really been a lifesaver. I am now considering changing over to slim & save shakes as well, I was wondering if anyone can comment on the difference in taste between the 2 brands

Thanks
Ellen

Actually decided to take the plunge so have bought a weeks supply of shakes and bars to try

Can't comment on the shakes as waiting for mine to arrive (ordered Saturday). Good luck with your diet...

hi welcome to the forum. Good luck with your diet journey. only tasted one of the shake it was eco lemon and not to impressed with it but for the price it was worth it. Premium shakes ive heard are yummy and the other flavour eco shakes are good to.

Thanks for the replies, I hope the order will be delivered tomorrow, I really like the exante bars and most of the shakes are ok but the choice with slim & save is just so much better. Good luck to you both

I have tried the shakes with slim and save, I found the strawberry to be the best, the chocolate is more chocolately than the Exante ones. However, I prefer the bland test of Exante.

I've been on Exante before and really liked the shakes, never tried a bar. The slim and save shakes I've tried are more or less the same as Exante, if anything the Exante ones are more watery.

The bars and the famous spaghetti bol are delicious!

Back