Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

Hey Ho its coming off....just not in massive big bits. Had a nice shock yesterday though, I bought some Denim shorts in Asda ready for the hols as you can never get anything in november time! sooo I got a 14 to slim into- but I tried them when I came home AND THEY FIT NOW!!!!! woooohooooo I've not been a 14 for a long time :) It may be just that I've struck lucky with the style of them ...... but I don't care....I'm keeping em to wear & I'll treat myself to some smaller ones aswell ha ha !

THAT is fantastic!!!!!! Well done.

Honestly this is one of my main goals, I may tackle others after it but if I fit into a 14 again I will be so chuffed with myself and so should you be! I'm really please for you :D:D

Cuba is going to be amazing.

When is your op Dizzy? xxx

Thanks Hunni :D

I was around a 12 when I met my OH 6 weeks before my Brain Op....not a skinny minny but not massively'big'I dont think, but I had put loads of weight on with everything and was buying 18+ so to fit in the 14s was a big whoooopwhoooop moment:)

I go into hosp On thursay this coming week for my op....hope to be home by saturday at the very latest (I hate staying in....been there tooooo many times :rolleyes:)If I play my cards right they will kick me out before the weekend though ;)

Just been discharged from hosp on good behaviour
tongue.gif
I'm verrrry sore
redface.gif
-have a mahooooosive bandage resembling mr bump round my head.....and came out of theatre with 2 lovely black eyes! from the drilling & general roughness of the procedure
speechless-smiley-040.gif
I have to go back next Thursday for the dressings changing & stiches removing from the graft site, but other than that...just rest up & get pampered lol
laughing-smiley-014.gif

I have a HUGE confession to make I HAVE SYNNED!!!!!!!
redface.gif
I felt soooo sorry for myself all last night that my OH said I could have naughty fish & chips for tea when I came home
tongue.gif
.....and 2 slices of WHITE bread & BUTTER! and a magnum lolly
laughing-smiley-014.gif
but flipping heck it was nice
biggrin.gif
and In my head I talked myself into deserving it lol :rolleyes:

I am now firmly back on plan though....silliness is over, done,finito
angel-smiley-002.gif

The next few days will be Red days & I will aim to have around 5 syns a day until WI on thursday to undo the damage from todays blowout :eek:.....Trouble is *week is due to start any day and I'm craving & bloated as hell sooooo I'm not holding out any great hopes for a good result this week anyway :sigh: hey ho we shall see......;)

Been feeling a tad rough since I came out of hosp after the Op, I seem to have done nothing but sleep in between popping the painkillers.....BUT its been good I suppose for keeping on the straight & narrow on plan :eek: but not soooo good for getting as much food in as I should be doing?? but I'm sticking with REDS so I don't really have the 1/3 superfree element to worry about, plus the 2HEBs are coming in handy with the toffee oaty bars as I've got terrible *week pmt cravings at the mo too :sigh:

I'm getting a bit 'samey' with my food just at the mo, I don't seem to have much of an appetite (well its hard to work one up when you're asleep about 20 hours of the day :rolleyes:) so not much point in me puttin any sort of Diary together.
Ive just been eating Ham from the packet when Ive felt peckish and I've had plenty of strawbs/yog for brekkie & HM pitta with asda spicy chicken & yog/mint sauce & lettuce for tea 3 days running :eek:.......Boring but its all I've fancied:confused:

Time for another handfulof pills & a nap me thinks. Ta ta for now x x

Still sticking to the plan.....still got raging pmt & hurting a lot from the OP :sigh: BUT I'm trying desperately to be sensible & not to comfort eat :eek:

Its WI tomorrow...I had 3.5 to lose to get my 3 stone shiney, but with *week and being in hosp I can't see me getting it this week (bummer:mad:) so I'm hoping to at least get a chunk of it anyway (even if its a teeny chunk lol)

My head feels really strange today round the Op site, its very tender (as expected) but ALL the top of my head has no feeling whatsoever :confused:....its like touching someone elses head, I'm back at hosp tomorrow for the 1st dressing change on the graft site so I'l have to mention it then & see what they say, I'm also keen to see how much hair they have shaved under this mahoosive big dressing too! I think its quite a big bit again from what I can see. :eek:

Food wise Its another red day, same as yesterday really. Ham,chicken bits of salad. HEB pitta & toffee oaty bar strawbs, satsumas yog thats about it really......just grazing rather than meals as I'm still sleeping a lot.
syns are prob going to be choc options & a penguin wafer later on (6.5)

Oh look who I've found :eek: gonna stalk you on here now as well as 'other' place :sign0151:

was just wondering, are we sharing the tank with all your friends from here? Think it'll be a bit crowded so and nailing my name plate to my seat so no-one nicks it when I've been bumped off due to syn filled potholes :8855:

I posted a really long post but it hasn't turned up yet, wonder why? Hope your head is feeling better soon. x x x

I posted a really long post but it hasn't turned up yet, wonder why? Hope your head is feeling better soon. x x x

Hello hun ;)

Fancy seeing you here :D

Just got Back from LGI (for a routine follow up with the Neurosurgeon who did my Brain Op) and we called into the ENT Dressings dept after to let them have a look at my Op 'wound' as its been a bit troublesome over the weekend :eek:
Its a bit inflamed & weeping so they've cleaned & changed it and given me some Anti B's to start immediately - I go back on thursday for another dressing change and hopefully these tabs will have kicked in by then.

Food wise I've been a good Dizzy this weekend :p this heat has helped as I've not felt much like stuffing my face.....except with fruit lol - and we got the BBQ out yesterday (despite the clouds) so I had a red day and lots of chicken & syn free HM burgers/kebabs with salad stuff.
I even had a couple of bottles of Sainsburys 1 syn low Alch lager with diet lemonade which was lovely and 'beery tasting' and felt a lot more than just 1 syn for a 500ml glass !!!:D

Right I'm off to do some more of Doctors orders.....rest & do nothing (I don't need telling twice, especially when there is a big pile of ironing I'm looking to avoid :eek::p)

Food wise I've been good and stuck to plan just missed Brekki a couple of times with odd sleeping patterns....but the flipping strong painkillers have done the usual thing of bunging me up - so I'm sat waiting patiently for the poo fairy to visit me for the 1st time in almost a week:confused: :mad: just hope it happens before tomorrows WI or I'm in for a mahooosive gain :eek:;):rolleyes:

Righteo I'm off to have a spot of lunch & maybe a little nap (Doctors orders lol:p)

Am not a happy Dizzy :wave_cry:

Where do I start :confused:

Well.... I'm still not feeling fab from this goddam 'magic ear op' :sigh: the AntiB's are now on round 2 but I'll get to that in a bit....

Well, Thursday Morning I knew it was going to be a bit of a trauma day for me, as I had to be at LGI in the morning to see the neurologist for my Botox appointment & straight fter that I had to go to the ENT dept for my Dressings appt for the Graft clean/change:eek:
Soooo we when arrived, and the doc was discussing how my face was....and how there was an obvious sign of lack of symmetry between the two sides appearance wise (my eyebrows being differnt heights now & bad creasing on one side of my forehead from constant spasms) he & his 'trainee' decided to give me some 'cosmetic' shots aswell as the NHS ones for the painful spasms (fab!!:D) but hell....14 painfull injections later ontop of the 12 I need to have anyway and I was nearly in tears :cry:especially as the ones I HAVE to have done, some are concentrated around my eyelids and hurt like hell :eek::(. So anyway I'm then told this is a 'tester' if it has good results they will do the same in 4 months time....if not they will play about with different muscles next time I go :(

Sooo next stop....still feeling a little iffy....to ENT to have the graft looked at, all seems ok, but its painful when she tries to remove the dressing as its stuck fast :eek: so I sit there for ages while she wraps me in towels and soaks it in water until it lifts :p Good news though - the infection is definately starting to clear....but I do need another course of 2 lots of AntiBs for a week to zap it. So she puts me some more dressing on and sends me away until next week armed with a prescrip for more pills:rolleyes:

So we finally get home......and the bloody lift to the apartment isn't working :mad: we phone the managing agent who say they will get someone out within the hour, so we decide to go to my mums.........the engineers come out-but cant fix it, they say it will be the following day :mad: so I have no choice but to sleep at mums as I cant do the stairs to get home (luckily she has a downstairs loo/shower).
So anyway, I'm feeling a little fed up/stressed/sore but its time to go to WI........I get on the scales......IVE PUT A FECKIN POUND ON :eek::eek::mad::mad: :eek: how in he hell did that happen??:confused: I know I haven't been naughty AT ALL! (cross my heart)

Then on Friday when the lift was supposed to be fixed....they say they cant do it and its going to be MONDAY!!!:mad: so I'm camped out at my mums, feeling like crap and not a happy bunny, AND she keeps trying to make me eat stuff I dont want (like mums do!:rolleyes:) she doesn't do diets and its driving me insane....I love her to bits but she is really loving the fact that I'm here for a few days & in her head - I think she thinks I'm still 3 years old lol :rolleyes:

Rant over :wave_cry:

I can't believe its been 2 weeks since I wrote in my diary....its beginning to feel a bit of a pointless exercise doing it to be honest :sigh: It brings on Migraines coming on here sometimes.....then when i make the effort....well .....anyway.....

Not been too well with the bone graft, theres a small patch not healing very well, almost like the skin has a 'hole' in it, so I'm still on the weekly trips to Hosp to get that seen to.

Plan wise things have been a bit all over the place. Last week saw a terrible 3lb gain:mad: I HONESTLY do not know where it came from:sigh: other than the approach of *week but I was really really mad.....and very nearly came home and had a good old Binge (bearing in mind I had PMT and was feeling a tad out of sorts and sorry for myself with the poorly graft head:eek:) Anyway I didn't:).....and this week I managed a 3.5lb LOSS :banana dancer::woohoo:
so I was a happy Dizzy once again :D and back chasing that last 1lb to give me the 3stone shiney sticker!

I've got one medium hurdle & a few little ones this week that might get in the wayof it,

medium one.....lunch with my friend on Monday whos just re started her chemo treatment again. Not sure where we are going-she is choosing as its her little treat day....I suspect it will be one of the pubs that does the sizzling steak things though so not toooo bad for choices if im sensible :rolleyes:
small hurdles....doggie sitting a few days at BILs again. This will involve sleeping there a couple of nights so not sure about eating arrangements (its harder in someone elses house when you havent got all your basics in)

Anyway time to go

You are doing so well Dizzy, if I had half the problems you have the last thing I'd be worried about is what goes in my mouth. To lose nearly 3 stone alongside your problems is fantastic so keep that in mind whenever the 'fairies' are holding you down and trying to force feed you. You motivate all those that need it with you persiverence [sp?] you say Mrs M is a superstar but you are too and we all love you 'over there' so keep the faith and hang in there, you WILL be joining the target sofa soon x x x x x x

You are doing so well Dizzy, if I had half the problems you have the last thing I'd be worried about is what goes in my mouth. To lose nearly 3 stone alongside your problems is fantastic so keep that in mind whenever the 'fairies' are holding you down and trying to force feed you. You motivate all those that need it with you persiverence [sp?] you say Mrs M is a superstar but you are too and we all love you 'over there' so keep the faith and hang in there, you WILL be joining the target sofa soon x x x x x x

Awww thanks Hun *hugs*

I think I was having a bit of a Dizzy down moment yesterday when writing my Diary :sigh: (I do get them sometimes lol, they don't last long....I just try keep em away from Open forum 'over there' ;))

Anyway I've given myself a bit of a talking to (and had a couple of choccie option drinkies last night nomnom:D) and I'm ok again I reckon........fairies?....what fairies!? :p ;) x x x

Awww thanks Hun *hugs*

I think I was having a bit of a Dizzy down moment yesterday when writing my Diary :sigh: (I do get them sometimes lol, they don't last long....I just try keep em away from Open forum 'over there' ;))

Anyway I've given myself a bit of a talking to (and had a couple of choccie option drinkies last night nomnom:D) and I'm ok again I reckon........fairies?....what fairies!? :p ;) x x x

We all have them so know how you feel. Hope you're feeling better now, but you are entitled to a few down days too. Hopefully the fairies have a change of heart and leave you be for a while :D

Happy Birthday, Dizz.

Remember, nothing has syns on your birthday, so it's your ABSOLUTE DUTY to have cake.

And just in case the syns forget, and jump on you on the day they shouldn't, my pompoms will be working double time for you. Today AND tomorrow.

Have a good day!

Back