Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

I know what you mean.....Im just the same! I see stuff online when Ive got all the bills to pay, then when its time to 'go shop' I cant find a thing I like:mad: soooooo annoying.

OH hates shopping at the best of times so he really is being an absolute diamond taking a day off to shop lol (not sure yet what his motives are maybe he needs a new golf club or summat lol)

Cant wait for my lunch....ive not seen my friend in ages....and ive not had yorkie pud since June :D (mmmm dont know what ive missed most ha ha ha)

Well I had a lovely lunch....feeling fat as a stuffed pig now tho lol not too convinced the yorkie will only have been 3.5 syns tho - It was mahooooosive so needed a bit of extra gravy too :eek: so Im not going to have any more syns today just in case. (I had 2 in my butter for scrambled egg this morn)

turkey & beef then Plenty of superfrees too, turnip,carrot,cabbage,cauli brocolli nomnomnom

My friend tried tempting me over to the dark side with a pudding.....but I resisted :D *Polishes Halo*

Im too stuffed for any soup for tea, OH is having some with his crusty white rolls (even they dont smell as good when you feel so full you think you might burst !)

I may have some grapes or a yog later if I feel the need.

Off to veg out in front of the telly now with my jamas on

:D:D IM back from coat shopping ..... no grumpy snarly face :D:D

decided to go have a look in primark in town before going to the retail park (id seen some in Dorothy P's and next)
and I saw one straight away that I really liked :woohoo: a parka in a sort of mocha colour...only £23 Then I grabbed a couple of pairs of leggings and a lovely tunic jumper thing on the way to the till. Then OH said "do you just want to drive to the retail park and check those at dorothy P just in case? then we can always bring this back" so that got me all confused and we ended up going there :sigh: BUT I was realllllly chuffed cos the parkas there were £50 and I didnt like them any better as they only had black or khaki - plus you can take the hood off mine :p so I nipped next door to peacocks and got a nice floaty top to wear with my leggings and boots for his mums birthday meal at a resteraunt in 2 weeks aswell..... oh and I forgot I got a long knitted waistcoat but I cant remember which shop :D I hate shopping......but it was good today.....phew Im worn out now tho!!!! small confession - havent eaten since breakfast :( am now feeling past it?? must find an appetite me thinks x x

Morning world

Slept like a flipping log last night.....must have been all that shopping!
OH said he hopes I havent decided that because we had a succesful trip that Ive decided I now like it or he will have to dump me because that was one thing that he found attractive about me when we met-that I hated shopping???? :8855:
mmmm im still working out if there is a compliment somewhere in that statement lol

Well Im doing EE today....got a mahoooosive pan of chili that OH made last night so eat (and freeze)

Brekkie scrambled egg satsuma grapes

lunch jp steam fresh veg cottage cheese blueberries & yog

Tea chilli sw chips satsuma grapes

HEB fibre plus
HEA milk for teas

Syns 2butter for egg 3.5 nescafe skinny latte 2 chili 4 penguin wafer 11.5

good news about the shopping trip huni!! We should be geting a primarni in chelmsford soon so i cant wait for that!! They have some really nice things in there and always a bargin!!

Im halloween shopping tomorrow - much more fun than conventional shopping hehe.

the diary looks a lot better today, it certainly contains a bit more food than yesterday which is good! How you feeling illness wise? xx

Back