Cookie's CD Diary

Well I am home. 6 hours in the car amusing my daughter by feeding her random bits of sandwich was not fun. But hey. I took a sneak peak on the scales and am a bit down as it wasnt as much as I thought (weigh in tomorrow eve), but I guess that is also after 4 litres of water. Will try again tomorrow morning - I know I shouldn't. I do look smaller though and thats what counts I guess. And I managed to put my work trousers on and they fit for a change! I say fit, squashed fit but nonetheless I did them up! Anyway I am going to a party now, with my water and my box of chocolate shake to have in the car along with a few ciggies to help me along!!! Feel a bit embarrassed going with water when I dont know many of the people there but hey. Am hoping my friends are going to make a comment on me - we shall see. I hope you are all doing well today - tell me about your days!
Cookiexx

Congratulations on the trousers doing up :)
It won't be long before they are an easy fit so keep up the good work.
Good luck on your weigh-in xx

Wow I have a thanks button!! Yey!

Well - 5 pints of water at the party and a load of people eating chilli and I wasnt bothered at all! Hooray! Think I need to drink more as I havent been hungry the whole time. Maybe 5 pints in the evening is a tad excessive tho?!

Oh well, off to the loo!
x

lol, mind u dont drown urself drinkin all that water.!! good on ye for gettin through the party okay xx

Gosh do you? I'm up all night (as I was last night) if I do that. I think I did drink too much yesterday. I read that it is not too good to drink copious amounts of water so I now dont know what the maximum amount is to drink! I guess I didnt have more than about 6 litres yesterday but thats still alot.

Well its weigh in tonight so fingers crossed. Bet my scales say I have lost more. Oh well I will see! Have a good day everyone!

Just wanted to say good luck for weigh in , I am sure you have done really well , I cannot believe yous started whilst on holiday .. it shows that you can do it when things are tough , so you should sail through your weight loss under normal circumstances :)
I have just restared today and hope i do as well as you are doing :) keep it up and let us know how WI goes ...

Well..... I just got back from seeing my CDC for the first time in twelve days.... 9 pounds lost!! Woooooo! Am so pleased! Thank you everybody for all your encouraging comments and keeping me occupied while I am sat on the sofa in the evenings!!! I am sure without it I would have pigged out.

She said it would slow down now and it is usually a 1-2 stone loss in first month. So I guess its onwards and upwards! Got stupidly excited asking for different soups and the chocolate mint and orange shakes. I can now eat the bars too! I wonder if they slow it down?! Just had my leek and potato soup and am sat smiling with my sparkling water!

xx

That is FANTASTIC Cookie ! Well done :D
You should be very proud of that loss. Keep it up.
I know what you mean about the forum keeping you company, it helps me in the same way, and the support and advice are great.
Its my first weigh-in tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Wow! Well done Cookie! That's an amazing weightloss. I wish I could pull such big losses, but the most I've lost in a week is 4lbs!
I absolutely love the bars. The choc one is my favourite.
Enjoy all the new flavours and good luck for the next week. x

Ooh good luck Tess. It's exciting isn't it (haha) - how silly am I but I was really looking forward to going tonight! And then coming on here and posting my success!! Saddo!

Make sure you tell us how you have done. Are you finding your clothes are looser? My waist dropped by 2 inches as well which is fab! So inspiring to carry on 100%. Although I am truly sick of people telling me I will just put it all back on again though.
Good luck for tomorrow!xx

Hi Cookie,
Yeah it feels good when the inches start coming off alongside the weight. I've lost 7inches around my weight so far, so my clothes are definitely feeling looser. I'm almost in the next dress size down, as before I sorta jammed myself into clothes which were too small instead of admitting defeat and buying a size bigger.
I will definitely let you know how I've done when I get weighed. Not feeling too positive this week, tbh, but we'll see. My weigh in is on Saturday this week.
Have a good evening. x

Wow 7 inches thats amazing! Gosh that really must have made a difference. I am now thinking I secretly held in my stomach a little subconciously haha. No idea. I keep wanting to go and buy some new clothes but there is no point yet! She said I probably need to lose another stone before I can move up the plan. My trouble is I want everything NOW and cant wait for anything!! Anyway, think I will finish my sparkling water and go to sleep. Have a good day tomorrow!x

Hi, you're doing so well, Hon. Hope you have a good night's rest. Chat tomorrow. x

Hi Cookie,
Just wanted to see how you're doing today? I'm on nightshift again tonight, but at least I'm off tomorrow. Have a good evening. x

Hi Tess - I'm ok today thanks! Havent had much water at all, got a bit hungry but not as much as I thought. So maybe I dont need to drink 5 or so litres after all!!! Went out for 'lunch' again with M+D and Eva and had my sparkling water and wasnt bothered! Guess its not so prominent in my mind now! How about you? Hope nightshift is ok and that you have a good day tomorrow!x

Hi Cookie, I'm really glad that you're doing so well. I'm not doing too brilliantly to be honest. I keep messing up and even contemplated giving up yesterday. Struggling to cope with CD on my shift pattern.
Anyway, enough of me whinging on your thread. :p
Have a good evening. x

Back