Cost of lipotrim programme? Help im new!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hi guys!:D Im new to the forum and due to start lipotrim on monday, when the pharmacy technician is due back off holiday (ive had to wait 2 weeks :mad: lol) and was just wodering what the cost of the lipotrim programme is?

Im really excited to start. Am i correct in saying its around £40.00 a week? The cost is no problem, my health is important and im doing it regardless, but just want to plan a budget with the economic crisis and all, i already have the blender ready to go lol :D

I cant wait to start the programme and get myself healthier both in body and mind as ive struggled for years with my weight. Any hints or tips would be much appreciated - im in for the long haul! :gen147:

hey... i live in York and pay £36 and i think thats about average in England :)

Hi and welcome! Shame you've had to wait to start. I must be lucky I think because everyone who works in my pharmacy can see to us LTers.

You shouldn't pay more than £36 (only people in N&S Ireland have to do that) and there are 1 or 2 places where it's cheaper, but they're rare.

You say you're in for the long haul but it shouldn't take you more than about 3.5-4 months to lose your 49lbs!
The main thing is to stick to it 100% and drink LOADS of water. LT HQ told me 2lts minimum and 4.5lts maximim NOT including shakes and hot drinks. Water truly is your best friend and will virtually do away with possible side effects like headaches, hunger (which you shouldn't experience after the first few days anyway and I didn't at all!) and constipation.

Good Luck and let us know how you get on! x

water water water, as Jan says. Learn to love water and have more than the recommended minimum 2litres a day.

Thanks guys :D

I think £36.00 a week is probably alot less than what I would spend on food!
Yes have got to wait until the 18th for the chemist owner to come back off holiday because he runs the programme, it is quite a small pharmacy a few metres away from my house but the only one within 20 miles of the area that does LT.

Surprisingly I do drink alot of water, it makes up most of my liquids a day, as im not a big coffee/tea drinker. So im happy we can have plenty :D

I cant wait to start on monday now, all you guys have done brilliantly, and its really motivating for me.

Im just feeling abit down today though as I have started with a stomach bug and cant eat anything anyway lol, oh well will prepare me better for monday. lol

Its £27 per week for me :)

ooooo :D, lucky you! hehe. Im not sure the cost of my pharmacy when I start monday, but a friend of mine did the programme, nearly 2 years back and it was £30.00 then, so probably £36.00 now. Well done on your progress and losses so far!

Well i do my diet through my doctor instead of the chemist so i think thats why its cheaper.

Wow £27 is very low. I've heard of one in Liverpool that's £30 - thought that was good! £36 is the norm though. I'm definitely saving money!

Sorry you're not feeling too good, hope you feel better soon and good luck again for Monday! x

ah that makes sense then, I asked my doctor but they dont do it :cry:

Thanks Jan, I think I have all the luck I need now with this website hehe, monday here I come! :D

P.S. £30.00 is cheap! But I live in the hills in derbyshire so not as many pharmacies to choose from, well only 1 in the town I live lol

Good luck, but you are lucky, it,s 65 euro for us in Ireland, but still worth every cent lol

:eek: 65 euro!! Wow I guess I am lucky to get it at £36.00. But yes by judging from everyones praise of LT it is well worth the money and the losses prove it! :D

Iv been on this diet for a while now and even if it was £50 a week id still pay it because its sooooo worth it!

Its so reassuring to hear everyone being so positive about the programme and that is worth the money and time! To think 3 weeks ago I had nearly given up hope after trying so many things and that I didnt know LT existed until bumping into an old friend:D

Back