Could I ask how much you all pay per week?

buncey1971

I thought it was in the region of £30, just met my CDC for the first time and she charged me £40 so I was wondering if it differed as to area or weight?

Im doing SS so have been given 6 tetras and 15 packs of mixed shakes

Thanks

Will no doubt be the first of many questions

I pay £33 for 21 packs which i mix up myself.

I know tetras are slightly more expensive.

Hello!

I started last week and was charged 33....I started with my sister who was charged 44 because she is over 5'8 and therefore needs four packs a day.

I didn't get any tetras, but my CDC said there would be an extra charge of 20p per tetra.

Hope this helps, amd good luck! :)

I am on SS and I pay £32.50 I do not pay extra for tetras or bars they are all the same price from my CDC - I am on 21 pks a week

I think £40 is steep - are they allowed to make such profits?

If they can charge what they like Id be looking elsewhere.

I thought that too, I might call her and just check, she didnt give me an individual price just had some already for me

Thinking about it, I read on here somewhere (can't remember where, sorry) that the RRP is 32.50 but CDC's can charge more depending on their own costs they have to cover.

My CDC charges 20p extra for tertras because of the weight and therefore cost more for postage.

I agree 40 seems steep if you're having 21 packs a week, although of you're having 28 (if over 5'8) then it's reasonable.

Its only for 21 packs, Im only 5ft nothng!

I pay £34.65 for 21 shakes. It doesnt matter what mix I do my cdc charges the same price for shakes, soups, bars and tretras ..Its loads cheaper than my previouse shopping bill!!

I agree...I used to spend loads on junk food and coke!

I think you should ring your CDC to check and if she still says 40, then look elsewhere.

I live in Scotland so Im sure your CDC's postage costs cant be any more than mine.

Id look elsewhere ....

i pay £32.50 for 21 packs, if i have bars then thats an extra 15p per bar. i havn't ever had a tetra so don't know about that.
there is a minimum they can charge, but no maximum, its up to them what they charge, also you should be able to choose what you have, not just be given your supply.
xx:)

Hi,

The recommended retail price as of 1st January 2007 is as follows:

£1.55 per sachet
£1.75 per ready made
£1.80 per bar

This is only a recommended retail price and CDC's can charge more per item it they want to.

Ask your CDC to break down the cost for you.

Linda:)

|Mine is £32.25 no matter what I have :)

I always have 14 packs and 7 bars, and its been £32.55 since I started going. Ann did say bars are more expensive, but she does not pass that cost on.

I pay £34 a week for 21 packs of whatever i want- bars/tetras are no extra, which is good since i live off tetras now!

xx

Hi..
I think 40 quid is a bit pricey if your only havin 21 packs a week.. I am 5 ft 11'' so need 28 packs and I pay 44 quid for those..
Also she comes to my house every week to drop off my order, weigh me and have a chat.. I know where I live there are a few CDC's I found them on the cambridge site. Like others have said maybe you should shop around a bit and see what different ones have on offer.
xx

Thanks everyone, I really want to ring her but dont feel I can, what can I say in a nice way instead of I think your ripping me off?

buncey i pay 32.55 live up north my friend is from your neck of the woods goes to a lady in sutton and pays 35.00

You can say you have been on a forum and have been told the RRP for each of the packs and you just want to clarify her prices in case there has been a mistake.

Maybe she charged you for the booklets? Some counsellors do, I personally don't but again she can if she wants to.

There is no harm in asking her for clarification.

Linda

£32.55 was the recommended retail for 21 packs up until 1st January when there was an adjustment to the RRP on bars and ready made packs (these are shipped in from Denmark).

Some counsellors have adjusted their prices to reflect this, I always stick to the RRP so I charge the prices in my earlier thread. Some counsellors haven't adusted prices as they decided to wait until the annual April price rise.

CD have decided not to increase their prices in April but probably will do so in July, its normally by a very small amount.

Linda

Back