counsellor in Bahrain

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by cammie girl, 24 September 2006 Social URL.

1. cammie girl

cammie girl Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi

I'm looking to the future and was wondering if anyone knew if i could become a counsellor in Bahrain when the right time comes? I really want to get into the counselling part but my hubby is there and that's where I'll be moving to in Spring! Yikes! Yippee.
    I checked the cambridge website and they seem to have people in the middle east but not Bahrain. I wonder if that could a possibility for me then?

What do u think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

There is a counsellor in Dubai, I met her last week. She covers the Middle East once you go to Bahrain you could contact her and she will advise you how to get the diet or become a counsellor.

The countries are franchises and you cannot train here to transfer out there.

If you want more information please email me and I will let you know the process, [email protected].

Linda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.