Step 1 Sole Source Countdown to Christmas begins!

maryam said:
Freezing the tetras sounds nice - doesnt The vit and minerals content get affected though?

Hmmm - not sure,,, possibly,

I think that - in doing this diet I'm getting so many more vitamins and minerals than I would normally, so if I lose out on the vitamin content for one sitting I'm sure my body will manage, but I thou feel like you would not want to take the risk don't do it, I'm a bit reckless with my bidy I think,

Sometimes I make the soups into 'crisps' well cambridge crisps that it is haha xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Hmmm - not sure,,, possibly,

I think that - in doing this diet I'm getting so many more vitamins and minerals than I would normally, so if I lose out on the vitamin content for one sitting I'm sure my body will manage, but I thou feel like you would not want to take the risk don't do it, I'm a bit reckless with my bidy I think,

Sometimes I make the soups into 'crisps' well cambridge crisps that it is haha xx

Hahaha bless ya!! It's more that we make the best if a bad situation x

maryam said:
Hahaha bless ya!! It's more that we make the best if a bad situation x

My sentiments exactly... We gotta have some perks, and if i can kid myself I'm having ice cream to help me through a day I will do :D xxx

starry*eyed<3 said:
My sentiments exactly... We gotta have some perks, and if i can kid myself I'm having ice cream to help me through a day I will do :D xxx

Luv the attitude - it is mind over matter. I'm struggling with the water - only just make the required amount. Next week I wanted tetras but I heard u hav to drink even more with them

Hi,
I'm on 3+1 started yesterday with just over 4 stone to lose. Nellie & Welshchick can I join you on mutual support as I definitely won't be able to do this alone. I have to lose the weight I'm now so miserable being overweight it's affecting my happiness. :eek:

Dancing said:
maryam are you drinking normal tap water? how about trying sparkling mineral water? .... I drink mostly that and also a cold tea I make (time in Asia left me partial to iced jasmine tea. I use jasmine and yerba mate tea)

The sparkling water I can't stomach either - cant Wait to try it with the orange powder. My consultant sed I cud take it if I wanted but the book stays for maximum results stay away for first 2 weeks - I'm
Confused

Dancing said:
Hey Maryam. I think your counsellor is trying to help you find something you can live with rather than risking you giving up/not doing the best thing for your health if you don't drink enough water. Also, if you aren't drinking enough you won't have great losses. So not drinking and not having great losses, vs. drinking with the flavoured powder and ever so slightly impacting on losses for two weeks possibly - i know which I'd choose too. I think the idea of being advised not to have them for the first two weeks is to help motivate you with the size of your losses and also to speed up your entry to ketosis.

Does this help your understanding?

Yes Thanku - I guess coz my councillors quite laid back the choice is ultimately mine. Don't get me wrong I do manage the 4 pints..just about, but with great difficulty. I've got to go c her today as she can't c me on my weigh in day (can u believe that?! ) plus I had a few swops - the soup made me bork lol!! She even sed take sum bars but again like the powder it says to stay away from them..confused!!!
Thanks Hun ure a superstar!!! Hope ure doin well-have a pleasant day

Dancing said:
thanks. Soups are weird... I had the chicken and mushroom today and didn't enjoy it at all. I think i used too much water, 'cos sometimes I don't mind them. good luck with your weigh in.

Thanku - although I started this properly on Tuesday- doesn't quite feel right getting weighed today. Oh well. Lets c xxxxx

Dancing said:
thanks. Soups are weird... I had the chicken and mushroom today and didn't enjoy it at all. I think i used too much water, 'cos sometimes I don't mind them. good luck with your weigh in.

image-3284593218.jpg

Agree with you ladies, the soups are not very nice, I can just about stomach the veg and chilli - but I usually can't finish them as they taste so vile :/ ahh we'll - it'll all be worth it eh :) xx

I'm finding water ok - fill four bottles and put them in the fridge and then have tea/coffee. But still not doing well with soups or porridge - talk about gaggin ha! Xx

welshchick said:
I'm finding water ok - fill four bottles and put them in the fridge and then have tea/coffee. But still not doing well with soups or porridge - talk about gaggin ha! Xx

I swopped my soup today for the shakes - I'm
Drinking the orange mix in sparkling water and its lush-was just 'made' to a small size barbeque kebab it was so tiny but I'm scared I've knocked myself out of ketosis ?

I've just had cappuccino shake warmed which was quite nice. Not sure about the orange fizz but glad you've swapped products. I'm trying everything this week and making a list of what i really like so think next week will be much easier! X

welshchick said:
I've just had cappuccino shake warmed which was quite nice. Not sure about the orange fizz but glad you've swapped products. I'm trying everything this week and making a list of what i really like so think next week will be much easier! X

I kno was really sceptical bout the orange mix but I can't stomach the water so my councillor told me a little of this (tsp is 5 calories) n I'm having less per litre is less damaging than not having water - n that suits me fine. On a cold winter night, warm drink is perfect. Ure first week is trial and error ure right, you'll enjoy next week better

That's a good idea, it's better to have a bit of orange and be sure you are having all your water, I might ask my CDC if I can have some this week too :) xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
That's a good idea, it's better to have a bit of orange and be sure you are having all your water, I might ask my CDC if I can have some this week too :) xx

I am loving the water - u must try it with sparkling water

Yes I'll def get some, ooh and great idea wi sparkling water - ill try that :) xx

Starting Monday...no excuses this time! 10 weeks to a new me! :)

nomigippy said:
Think I need to do this too I need to lose 2 stone

Have Xmas night out on 8th dec about 9 weeks so 2 stone should be realistic!
I'm starting on Monday.

Let's do it together! I need all the support I can get!!

Back