Cous Cous Cake

thxs emski..my thighs dont need much help to be big .. they are already there!!.

i have not tried it without baking powder.. i guess it will be a bit heavy without. and not so cake like, more pudding like..... but is still lovely and sweet.
Thanks! I might try it anyway. Hmmm trouble is I'm on a Mix 2 Max day so can't really have it as a snack....could have it for my main meal haha! Think I'll have to wait til tomorrow maybe I'll go get some baking powder then and make it properly.....can you eat it cold? Could make it tonight for tomorrow's pack-up.....

yes hot or cold.. my daughter takes it to work like a piece of cake in pack lunch.. and she is not even on sw!!

Great, thanks! I can't wait to make this now....

im just about to make it wihtout the baking powder.......will let you know how it turns out!

im just about to make it wihtout the baking powder.......will let you know how it turns out!
Ooh yes please, credit crunch and all that, if I don't need to buy baking powder I won't! What flavour are you making??

ive got a banana and custard mullerlight but i think it tastes more like vanilla, so am using that and a few drops of vanilla flavouring, am all excited hehehe!

ive got a banana and custard mullerlight but i think it tastes more like vanilla, so am using that and a few drops of vanilla flavouring, am all excited hehehe!
Good luck!!! Let us know how it turns out plz....

OMG its LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy yummy yummy! really really spongey, MMMMMMMMMMMM

just gave my other half some and he said it tastes like maderia cake! am gonna buy bicarb though and see how it turns out that way aswell xxx

I am doing it now. with Vanilla muller mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will let you know what I think too I havent any baking powder either.
x

mine seems very heavy and doesn't taste of much, I used baking powder.

But I will say that it is stodgy, which is just what a girl needs at this time of the month! Certainly stop me geting the munchies. :D

not too keen myself. Sorrry but i can taste the cous cous.
Wonder if i am doing something wrong.
its ok but wont be doing it again,
x

not too keen myself. Sorrry but i can taste the cous cous.
Wonder if i am doing something wrong.
its ok but wont be doing it again,
x
ive just made it and tried a slice on its on was a bit plain..so i had another slice and poured a friut yoghurt on top tasted much better..and now i feel stuffed!!!!:wave_cry:

Sorry ladies that you dont seems so keen on Cous Cous cake.. guess it is a matter of taste.....:(

I still love it:)

i loved it. was slicing the kids some of the victoria sponge i made for them and was really tempted to do myself some. was so glad i had my own cake to eat as it took the craving right away! im a fan!

those who dont like it perhaps try it with some sort of essence or flavouring?

yes i will do. Dont want to dampen anyone just different opinons!
Its tastes isnt it.
I like the weetabix cake as its like bread pud but h2b hates it.
x

i loved it. was slicing the kids some of the victoria sponge i made for them and was really tempted to do myself some. was so glad i had my own cake to eat as it took the craving right away! im a fan!

those who dont like it perhaps try it with some sort of essence or flavouring?
ive got to make it again ive got awhole bag of cous cous to use up..1 thing i will say is that it felt as though i was having a steam pudding which is a good thing..i did njoy it just tought it was better with a yog on top x:wave_cry::wave_cry:

it sure is tastes FNM! i dont think id like the weetabix thing as i hate weetabix lol might give it a try though cos i might be surprised and can feed it to the kids if i dont like it hahaha xxx

I didn't say I didn't like it, more wondering if I done something wrong as it was very heavy. It didn't have a strong flavour ( I did use vanilla essence) but it sure sticks to your ribs and fills you up when you crave a bit of stodge so it gets my vote all day long!

Back