Cous Cous Cake

Is this free? Ta.

glad that some of you like it.
i have given in to temptation and need chocolate so having a curly wurly at the mo.........have saved syns for 2 mins of pleasure.....mmmmm

I love weetabix cake.. tastes like bread pudding but has syns and cant leave the cake alone and land up eating the lot!!

I have NO will power..

My daughter just told me she brought chocolate and has had to hide it .. she know me to well!

i hope i dont find them when i am cleaning her room... oh my god.. even knowing that there is chocolate in the house... :devilangel::devilangel::devilangel::devilangel:

Hi

I made a coffee/vanilla cous cous cake but not very nice. have just eaten more of the lemon/passionfruit one form yesterday, yummy. How long does the cake keep?? (obviously most of us eat it within a day or so ) I was going to make some at weekend for next week but wasnt sure if i could make a few or not.

Nikki

has not ever lasted more that 12 hours in our house before it is eaten up so dont know.. but as it is made with mullerlight dont think it would last very long....

Thanks will try finish it by tomorrow as have had weigh in today and going to have a wispa bar, as syns but am not sure i can fit anymore couscous cake in.
Will have it for lunch with a yogurt.
Nikki

40g Wispa bar 11syns :eek:

I was once told to clean your teeth if you wanted to eat something naughty ...

so 2 mins of cleaning later i just pretend i have had a after eight mint....

well it sort of works...:sigh:

mmm back in the real world.....:sigh::wave_cry::sigh::wave_cry::sigh::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i remember once chewing a mouthfull of pringles and then spitting them out! oh the funny things we do wehn dieting lol

i keep telling myself i am not dieting i am eating healthy...doesnt take the craving away to be bad :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:devilangel::devilangel::devilangel::devilangel::devilangel::devilangel::devilangel:

I was going to have a red day today but couldn't wait until tomorrow to try this so I'm on green instead. I've just made it and have just turned it out onto a plate but half of it crumbled. Oops. Still it'll all go down the same. If I leave it to cool will it solidify more so that I can take some into work for packed lunch later?

I made it with banana custard muller light and a couple of drops of almond essence. Had one little taste (it was hot so waiting now for a better temp) but first impressions look very good!

Thanks for this :)

Emerald
X

i just made mandarin and almond cake without baking powder and its nice mmmmm going to meet aunt for a drink lin a bit and gonna take some with me !!

Back