Craving support!

im craving EVERYTHIIIING lol sweet, savoury, i dont care as long as i can eat it! how are u all doing? x

I took dog for walk up town fri evening and hope to get up to forest tomorrow (well today lol) morning. Tally, how's the dog?

My boyfriend had a Chinese take out, I passed and went for my healthy option of chicken with veg and rice.. although sitting watching him eat that made me feel bloody miserable with my food!! Now I am craving one!!!! xx

My boyfriend had a Chinese take out, I passed and went for my healthy option of chicken with veg and rice.. although sitting watching him eat that made me feel bloody miserable with my food!! Now I am craving one!!!! xx

but you resisted it! no easy feat, im a chinese addict myself lol honestly i could eat it every day! u made a great choice by opting for the healthy choice, so well done you! distract yourself from the craving - go for a bath, go for a walk, read a book, have an incredibly early night, paint your nails maybe, watch a film, march on the spot...i cant think of anything else right now lol hope this helps!

How goes it with you all..?

Managed to take Pickle out for a walk this evening ~ she is still eager after about an hours+ walk.....I'm OK but pleas3ed to be back home.

Didn't have the healthy option at Morrisons cafe today (lunchtime ~ I have a meal there every Thursday to do with my voluntary job) and ate some bread and butter as well.

Not sure what to have for supper but at least having no money means I only have the healthy foods arround ~ no chance to pig out.

Sometimes having no money sucks!!!!!!!!!

Take care of you all and write soon .... I will try to be here through the rough as well as smooth times.... think there is a lot of us that could do with a little extra support.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Pickle is a lurcher cross..... crossed with what I'm not sure.... she is black and has a beard ~ type of facial hair I don't mind on her!

One opf these days I'll share a photo of her.

Had a few sweets today and some biscuits ~ but it could have been worse.... trying to eeeek my food out until Tuesday.

I'm at the stage of just wanting to put anything in my mouth even though I have just had a large dinner (pasta) ~ think I will go to bed and snooze it out.

How are you doing today?

Scritches to four paws....

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

go for a bath, go for a walk, read a book, have an incredibly early night, paint your nails maybe, watch a film, march on the spot...i cant think of anything else right now lol hope this helps!

Thanks for the tips, these will come in handy because I know he's going to shove it in my face if he gets a take out again at some point ;)

Back