Crazyasadaizy's CC Food Diary! :)

crazyasadaizy

Thought id keep track on here of all my daily eating habits and exercise!!

Sunday 19th Sept

B - Belvita biscuits (224), Apricot Yoghurt (96), Coffee with skimmed milk (35)

L - 2 Slices of turkey (90) 2 small potatoes (125) cabbage (35) Parsnip (68) Stuffing (60) Gravy (50) Mustard (16)

D - Chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce (455)

Also one bottle of volvic touch of fruit 1.5l (40)

Total - 1302 Calories :D

Sounds yummy! :p

Looking forward to reading your diary! :) Keep up the good work! :)

Morning I like your variety of foods I will also be following your dairy, good luck and keep in touch.
Have a good day shanny x

Monday 20th Sept

Gym - 30mins exercise bike (-160), 30mins cross training (-310) plus a few weights and crunches.

B - Cheerio crunchers (228), Skimmed Milk (35), Yoghurt (96)

L - Tomato and herb pasta n sauce (242) Can of mushrooms (20), Can of tuna (105)

D - Havent had this yet but im taking to work with me...One chunky cod portion (236), Brocolli (20) Cauliflower (20). Also 1.5 litre of volvic TOF (40). Its one of my residents birthdays today (im deputy manager of a care home) so there will be some cake on offer....seen as that only come to 1042cal do you think a little piece would hurt?? ;)

Anybody also think im not eating enough calories because i exercise around 5-6 times a week?? Im struggling to get any more food down my neck than i already am but im worried ill stop losing weight due to low cal intake?? So confused! :(

Heyy!

Glad you picked up on the amount you eat compared to the amount you exercise...

For the past 3 months I upped my gym sessions to about 2-3 hours every day without fail, and bumped my calories down to 1000, my weight loss well and truely stopped, my body didn't want to lose weight and it's the worst feeling in the world!

So yeah, from now on I'm only going to exercise 3 times a week and on those 3 days eat 100-200 more calories, and hopefully that won't get me into the pickle I was in a few weeks ago!

Hope this helps a little?? :)

Oh and no I doubt a little piece of cake would hurt ;) enjoy it! :p

x

Yeah that does help thanks!! I suppose its just finding the right cal intake for yourself and what exercise you do to see if your weight loss stops or speeds up! I just really dont know what else to eat to bump my cals up though!! Suppose i could eat more fruit but i havent been shopping this week yet, lol!

Glad to know im not the only one in this position though :) x

Tue 21st Sept

B - Belvita Biscuits (224) Skimmed milk (35)

L - Brown Bread (164) Flora light (35) Lean Ham (144) Colemans Mustard (8) Skips (82)

D - Morrocan style Burgers (364), Tomatoes (31) Lettuce (10) Onion (10) Cucumber (10) Nectarine (50) Volvic TOF (40)

Total - 1206 cal :)

Wednesday 22nd Sept

Exercise = 40 minutes of swimming

B - Bowl of cheerio crunchers (228) Skimmed milk (35) Small orange (35)

L - Warbutons seeded batch bread (164) Flora light (35) 2 slices lean ham (144) Colemans mustard (8) Skips (82) Yoghurt (96)

D - Chicken chop suey (425....i think....ive tried looking for an amount but i guess it varies depending where you have it from!) 125g boiled rice (200)

Total cals = 1452cals! :) Not bad considering i normally have chicken fried rice with gravy and chips from the chinese which probably comes to more than what ive had for the whole of today, lol!!

Thursday 23rd Sept

B - Belvita biscuits (224) Skimmed milk (35) Yoghurt (96) Orange (35)

L - Warbutons seeded batch bread (164) Flora light (35) BGTY egg mayo (81) Skips (82)

D - 2 Cauliflower cheese grills (394) Lots of salad (50) Volvic TOF (40)

Total - 1236 cals :) x

Your diary is looking brilliant! Im defo going to follow it. What are the breakfast biscuits like?? I have been awful this week, weigh in tomoz, I know I have gained. I just want it over and done with so I can start a fresh week! Your doing brill tho! Keep up the good work! :) x

Hey Jellybaby! Thanks for the comments :) I really like the belvita breakfast biscuits, taste a bit like nice biscuits and you get 4 of them! You are meant to have a dairy product and some fruit with them too so i normally dunk them in my morning coffee and have a piece of fruit too!!
I dont think ive done too badly this week, my weigh day is Saturday but im guessing ive STS as i dont feel like ive lost. However, my best friend who is in the RAF is back this weekend and she wants a night out on the town so im guessing the diet will go out the window for Saturday!! Uh oh!! Least ill have all week to make up for it!! :)

Thank you for that link Ladygaga....it was very informative!!! :D

Hey Jellybaby! Thanks for the comments :) I really like the belvita breakfast biscuits, taste a bit like nice biscuits and you get 4 of them! You are meant to have a dairy product and some fruit with them too so i normally dunk them in my morning coffee and have a piece of fruit too!!
I dont think ive done too badly this week, my weigh day is Saturday but im guessing ive STS as i dont feel like ive lost. However, my best friend who is in the RAF is back this weekend and she wants a night out on the town so im guessing the diet will go out the window for Saturday!! Uh oh!! Least ill have all week to make up for it!! :)

Thank you for that link Ladygaga....it was very informative!!! :D

I think I may buy some! I really have run out of ideas for breakfast and i find myself eating the same old thing!

Well as you can see i have gained 2 pounds this week! weigh in was today! Im not at all surprised! I had 2 nights out, a night and day at a friends where LOTS of cakes and crisps were consumed! lol! Im a little upset about it but I know exactly where ive gone wrong hehe! kinda obvious! And am back on track today!! Enjoy ur night out you've done brilliantly! I love reading ur food diary! xx

Hey chick....awww gutting you put on 2lb :( But never mind, least it was worth it if you had a good time!! My weigh in tomorrow....sooo scared!! I will enjoy my night out but hopefully in moderation (because im going to eat so little in the day, it won't take me long to be hammered, lol!) :D x

Friday 24th Sept

Exercise - 30 mins cross trainer (-320), 30 mins exercise bike (-180)

B - Belvita biscuits (224) Skimmed milk (35) Nectarine (50)

L - Bread (164) Flora (35) BGTY egg mayo (81) Skips (82) Orange (35) Volvic TOF (40)

D - Chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce (455) Can of mushrooms (20)

Total Cals = 1221 Cals :) x

Hey all! Just a quick message to say its my weigh in today and to my shock ive lost 2lb :D I thought id definitely STS this week but my good efforts are obviously paying off!! Yay! x

Hey everyone!! Well, this weekend has been absolutely awful for the diet!! Ive had various bad things to eat like cornish pasty, chicken tikka biriyani, chocolate, trifle....etc! All washed down with 10 vodkas last night and cheeky vimto (yes, my head hurt a lot this morning!!) But as my weigh in day was yesterday, hopefully i can rectify it during the week!!! Hope everyone had a good weekend and you weren't all naughty like me!!! :D x

Back