Crazy's food diary any advice happily taken

Hi Hun!

They were really nice, they were the chilled ones and were half price in morrisons 95p for pack of 2, bargain!!! They were the lamb ones and the had a little taste of mint on yummm!! I am a fan of quorn mind, I used to be a veggie which is probs why I'm enjoying green days so much! The sausages are ok with a big brekkie smoothered in beans and a fried egg on top well it cures my hangover!!

Have you got much planned for the weekend? XX

Friday 28th Jan 2011​

Extra Easy

Breakfast Banana, tea with dash milk (0.5 syns)

Lunch Pasta with chilli (free) (I took it out of the freezer thinking it was spag bol then when I was eating it I realised it was chilli kinda different with pasta but tasty!!) nectarine and juice

Tea Homemade Burger 1st time Ive made them and they were very tasty (Extra lean mince, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, herbs, salt and peppper, beef stock cube, carrot, worcestershire sauce, chilli, garlic) topped with bacon, cheese (HXA), fried egg, fried onion and mushrooms served with homemade chips, homemade tomato sauce, salad, homemade coleslaw. Syns = 1.0 for breadcrumbs (2.0 per slice for 2 portions), 0.5 extra light mayo,

Snacks Vodka (40 syns) diet red bull, diet coke, diet lemonade, gin (5.0 syns)

Total syns 47

I love slimming world, it is so not a diet!! My boyfriend cant believe I can eat all that and still loose weight!! :)

Sat 29th Jan​

Green day

Breakfast Spagetti on toast (HXB 1) Banana tea with milk (175mls skim millk 1/2 HXA 1)

Lunch Jacket potato with coleslaw (left over from friday night and syned then) and salad, shape yogurt 0.1% fat free diet coke

Tea Homemade chips, roll (HXB 2) cheese (21G red fat cheese 1/2 HXA 1) extra light mayo (0.5 syns), roasted veg, juice

Snacks Jacket potato with beans and cheese (42G red fat cheddar HXA 2) coffee with remaining milk, diet red bull, diet coke, juice, 2 ryvita thins chilli 3.0 syns

Total syns 3.5

My first night shift which is why I had so many snacks, needed to stay awake somehow!! I did however do the gym on my 3am break!! XX

Sunday 30th Jan​

Extra Easy Day/Night eating is all over the place with working night shift!

Breakfast Beans, bacon, egg, quorn sausage, pasata and 67G wholemeal roll (HXB and 1.0 syn for extra 10g roll)

Lunch Banana, cheese (HXA) on 2x toast (4.0 syns) with beetroot, black coffee and juice

Tea Jacket potato with chick pea curry, yogurt, juice, diet red bull

Snacks 1 asda jaffa cake (2.0 syns)

Total syns 7.0, not much superfree foods I know just found it a struggle with working night shift really didnt feel like fruit or veg.

Did manage another midnight gym session on my break :)

Hey hun, sorry i havent replied sooner i didnt get a chance to come on here over the weekend. did you have a good one?

I was a bit off plan so i will suffer the consequences at WI tomorrow im sure!! lol

Diary looks yummy well done for getting to the gym!! xx

Hi Hun,

Was your weekend good? It is too easy to go off the plan especially at the weekend, I was an angel at the weekend but that was only due to me working night shift. As long as you had a good time, it is so easy to get back in the way of the plan, what day are you weighing in this week? Im going tomorrow xx

Monday 31st Jan​

Extra Easy

Breakfast 2 x alpen light (HXB) coffee with dash milk (0.5 syns) diet red bull, diet coke

Lunch Supernoodles with chickpea dhal diet coke

Tea Chicken and bacon caserole boyfriend made it after asking him over and over for hidden syns I found it contained 1 tbsp oil (6.0 syns for 2 portions = 3 syns for mine and 1 tbsp flour (3.5 syns for 2 portions = 2 syns for mine) with mash pots, brocolli and carrots

Snacks 1 ryvita mini 1.5 syns, diet coke, diet irun bru, vodka to be honest I was not counting!! - decided to treat myself after a very busy weekend of work and being awake for night and day!

Total syns just food 7.0 syns but loads more on vodka oopsie!!!

Weigh in tonight fingers crossed!!! :)

Hi Hun,

I maintained this week :( really peed off cos have done gym 3 times and stuck to plan all week apart from monday's vodka!! Never mind at least I didn't put on, and I did have a great loss last week so when I average it out its 2 pound each week :)

I'm going to London for 5 days tomorrow am excited but think I may struggle keeping to the plan as I will be living on eating out, hotel food and party at the weekend. Therefore I am being dead good until I go!!

Tuesday 1st Feb​

Extra Easy

Breakfast Satsuma, yogurt, juice and herbal tea

Lunch Big bowl of speed soup

Tea SW fish, chips and mushy peas, extra light mayo 0.5 syns, pasatta and diet coke

Snacks Alpen light (1/2 HXB), 1.5 ryvitas and half slice bread to make breadcrumbs (1/2 HXB), 1 and 1/2 light babybell and 2 and 1/2 light laughing cows. Tea with dash milk 0.5 syns

Total syns 1.0

Hi Hun, hows things with you? Im just back online today after a fab long weekend in London, went off plan loads oops but I really enjoyed myself, I did do a lot of walking and stuck to plan during the week before I went and 2 days when I was there. Would be happy if I STS tonight at WI and even with a little gain I wouldn't be too upset with. Is it your WI tonight? Hows things been with you? XX

Hi Hun, sorry about your teeny gain you will soon get that off Im sure, Ive not had time to check your diary with being away and being at work, do you know if you fell off the plan at any point? You are so close to target keep it up :)

I also had a gain at WI, mine was 2.5 pounds I was totally expecting it and to be honest it was worth it!! I am confident I will get it off in the next week (or 2!!) I had a fab time in London I tried to stick to the plan but there was too much yummy food and sparkling wine on offer there was no way I could resist!! XX

Tuesday 8th Feb 2011​

Back on plan 100 percent! Tempted to try some red days... never tried them before hmm will see as I go..

EXTRA EASY

Brunch Beans and 2 poached eggs with 2 ww bread (HXB) juice, diet coke

Tea Egg and potato salad with chicken legs and salad cream (1.5 syns) and chicken legs (skin taken off) grapes and diet coke

Snacks 2 ryvita thins chilli flavour (3 syns) 28G cheddar (HXA) satsuma

Total syns 4.5

Weds 9th Feb​

Extra Easy

Breakfast mullerlight, tea with dash milk (0.5 syns) 1 alpen light (1/2 HXB)

Lunch Tuna and sweetcorn, boiled egg, boiled pots salad with extra light mayo (0.5 syns) satsuma, weight watchers yogurt

Tea Chicken tomato casrole (chicken, tinned toms, onion, herbs, sweetcorn) with rice, satsuma, weight watchers yogurt

[/B] Snacks[/B] Mugshot, softmint (1.0 syns), coffee with dash milk (0.5 syns) juice, highlights hot choc (2.0 syns) 3 ryvitas (1/2 HXB) 2 extra light laughing cows (1/3 HXA) 28G red fat cheddar (2/3 HXA)

Total syns 4.5

Thanks huni!! Yea it is only a teeny gain and i will get it off this week, its just pants that i didnt deserve it!! Sorry i havent been on here much ive just been running in updating my diary then running away again!!

Hope you have a good weekend! Sorry about the gain but im sure you will get it off this week and by the sounds of it it was worth it for the good time you had!!

*runs away to get on with some work!!*

Thursday 10th Feb​

Extra Easy

Breakfast Satsuma and cup of tea with dash milk (0.5 syns)

Lunch Jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn with extra light mayo (0.5 syns) and salad and mullerlight

Tea Chinese feast of homemade chicken chow mein, rice and chicken sweet and sour yummmmy

Snacks Hifi Bar (HXB) choc mint ones are so yummy I have a real weakness for them and they feel so naughty!! coffee with dash milk (0.5 syns) 28G red fat cheddar (2/3 HXA) 2 Extra light laughing cows (1/3 HXA) grapes, pickled onions, beetroot = totally syn free cheese board!!!

Total syns 1.5

Friday 11th Feb​

My 1st red day

Breakfast Alpen light bar (1/2 HXB 1) black coffee, juice

Lunch Grilled chicken breast, broccoli and carrots and lots of juice

Tea Homemade shepherds pie with extra lean mince, onion, garlic, carrots, swede,carrots, sweet potato, butternut squash and green beans. 1 tbsp gravy (1.0 syn)

Snacks 3 ryvitas (1/2 HXB 1) 42G full fat cheese (1 1/2 HXA) 2 light laughing cows (1/2 HXA) grapes..... a lot of gin oppps lost count owch with slimline tonic and diet lemonade

TOTAL SYNS 1.0 on food alone not counting gin..... :break_diet:

Back