Crisp Addict looking for crunchy snack ideas

Pmsl. Have u tried them with paprika Mmmmmmmm x

no i havent, i cant seem2 find just paprika in tescos :confused: i got some paprika chicken but it was far 2 strong:( i always use the schwartz garlic italian on everything, pizzas, crisps and stir frys too :)

juicygooseface said:
no i havent, i cant seem2 find just paprika in tescos :confused: i got some paprika chicken but it was far 2 strong:( i always use the schwartz garlic italian on everything, pizzas, crisps and stir frys too :)

Is it not with all the spices x

Have you tried the sw chips yet? i spray mine with frylight and sprinkle nandos piri piri chip sprinkle over them they are hot and spicy, cant believe im on a diet. lolx

Where do you get the nandos chip sprinkle and are there syns in it? Sounds delicious.

Syn free platter- sw houmous Carrots celery 1 syn free potato crisps

My cava is 7.6 syns lol xx

Attachments

• 2011-03-12 19.19.24.jpg
    2011-03-12 19.19.24.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 202
Hi, i got my nandos piri piri chip sprinkle in morrisons it was £1.99
but the chips and wedges are amazing with it on them, really spices it up. Hope you find it.:D

alfsmummy11 that looks tasty, i love houmous will need to give it a try, especially sitting in on a saturday night wouldnt feel like im missing out. enjoy your night.:)

wiigirl said:
alfsmummy11 that looks tasty, i love houmous will need to give it a try, especially sitting in on a saturday night wouldnt feel like im missing out. enjoy your night.:)

Thanks...Ohhhhh its yummy and spicy. First time ive made it. Wow!!! speed foods on a sat night who'd thought lol xx

Alfsmummy11 that looks amazing, I wish I had some chickpeas in the house just now, could really go some of that houmous :) (OK and the crisps lol!)

Audrey said:
Alfsmummy11 that looks amazing, I wish I had some chickpeas in the house just now, could really go some of that houmous :) (OK and the crisps lol!)

Haha. It was a mahooosive potato but im having loads of Superfree hehe x

Hi, i got my nandos piri piri chip sprinkle in morrisons it was £1.99
but the chips and wedges are amazing with it on them, really spices it up. Hope you find it.:D
Thanks, will have a look for it.

OK just found out that you cannot make syn free crisps ahead of time and put them in a tupperware tub for later!!! Came out of micro lovely and crispy (stole a couple to check!) let them cool put them in tub, off for a bath and a relax, come out of bath, gather crisps, syn free hummus and chopped veg, sit infront of pc for some crunch time only to find my crisps are now chilli flavoured very thinly sliced soggy potatoes. Oh well the celery is still crunchy and the hummus is wonderful lol! :eek:

Those crisps aren't bad at all, not quite as tasty as McCoys but IF they are indeed syn free a very good alternative, Tried it with Sweet Tatas too again they were good

Back