Cruise: Lausanne is losing it!

oooh you must tell us all about it. It sounds lovely. You'll be returning then to Ireland? (Work?)

oooh you must tell us all about it. It sounds lovely. You'll be returning then to Ireland? (Work?)

Had a fab day yesterday - beautiful weather and gorgeous scenery of vineyards and medieval chateaux! The paddle steamers are simply wonderful - you can almost imagine yourself travelling aboard throughout the different decades. The first of the fleet were built in 1904.

Yes, Joanne, back to porridge! I'm back in school for meetings and prep tomorrow and the pupils are back on Thurs. I've had a great summer so I can't really complain!

I'm sitting at the gate waiting to board. There were tears when leaving my hubby who is staying on to continue working. So determined not to turn to the biggest bar of chocolate and as it's TOTM that is a departure from the past. More determined than ever to be skinnier when my hubby sees me next. He remarked this morning that he could see I'd lost weight.

That's me - they're calling my flight. :) Xx

Just in bed - my fabulously comfy bed! So tired - could use 2 sticks to prop my eyes open. Travelling from 6am and just in home @ 8.30pm. It's been a long day!

PV
B: 180g oven baked salmon, 125g vanilla flav. Quark
L: salad of chicken, egg, lettuce and tomato
D: 4 scallops, 150g tuna steak, 250g baby tomatoes

P.S. My lovely mammy told me I had lost weight and was looking great!

Congratulations on a fantastic weight loss! :) and all the best for the start of term .. I go back on Friday but no kids in til next Tues .. holidays seem to get shorter every year! xx

welcome home lausanne fab weight loss :)

Congratulations on a fantastic weight loss! :) and all the best for the start of term .. I go back on Friday but no kids in til next Tues .. holidays seem to get shorter every year! xx

Oooo well done! That's amazing considering you have been on holiday!

Welcome home too : )

Aw, thanks girlies! :party0049:

First day back on the job and it's like I was never away. :p Strange to be back in the formal clothes again.......will miss my flip-flops. Hope to go shopping at the weekend to jazz up the wardrobe with a few wee bits.

PP
B: 200g oven baked wild salmon
L: cold baked eggs (1 whole egg + 5 whites, chives and spices), 170g 0% Greek yogurt with sweetener
D: 250g mince with tsp mustard, 2 chicken breasts
S: 125g quark with oat bran and sweetener

Need to plan forward to stay successful whilst getting back into the rhythm of work again so.....PP tomorrow

6.30am rejoin gym 30 minutes swim

8am: 200g chicken with mustard
12.30pm: 250g mince with scrambled eggs (1 yolk, 3 whites)
4pm: 170g 0% Greek yogurt with sweetener

6.15pm 30 minutes gym

7.30pm 225g smoked haddock, 125g sweetened quark and oat bran

Tomorrow's PV plan

6.30am 30 minutes swim
Breakfast 200g haddock with roasted BNS
Lunch salad - 5 chopped egg whites, baby lettuce, cherry tomatoes
Snack 170g 0% Greek yogurt with rhubarb stewed in Diet 7up
6.15pm 30 minutes gym
Dinner 200g steak pieces with ratatouille
125g quark with rhubarb and oatbran

(onion, courgette, aubergine, and mushroom in peeled plum tomatoes....will make a big pot and freeze in small portions)

Deviating from plan above somewhat and sitting here picking at the remains of a roasted chicken and the expression "pickers wear big knickers" sprang into mind.:D

It seems this picker's knickers could be getting smaller much sooner than I imagined. Dukan really is phenomenal. Stepped on scales this morning and got a 155.2, which means almost another 2lbs gone. Will wait until it's 155 on the button before I change my stats. Can almost smell the 10 stone bracket now. :party0049:

Just had the tastiest supper - I browned 400g 5% diced steak on a non stick pan, chopped 4 large mushrooms and a third of an aubergine in large chunks and put these all in a casserole dish. In the food processor I liquidised an onion, tsp mustard and a low salt stock cube in 750ml boiling water. Poured over meat and veg. Into oven with lid for 2 and a half hours at 180. Sublime! Drained off the liquid as meat very moist and will use liquid as a gravy for some chicken on PP tomorrow. Will definitely make it again. Would be lovely with carrot/ butternut squash/cauliflower mash.

You are doing so well! Huge Congrats on the weight loss, it is flying off :)

Your dinner sounds lovely, will give that a try!

Well done Lausanne! Great to hear you are still having great losses several weeks into the diet .. thanks for the recipe ideas too
Chica xx

Lausanne that sounds great! You should post it under 'recipes'! Clever girl.

(Oh have put the pics on my profile ;))

Posted it in recipes there now, the gravy was lovely with some turkey breast steaks today.

You look beauuuuuutiful in your lovely frock! :)Xx

Okay, brace yourselves, it's gonna be a long rambling one! :D

I went shopping today wearing a pair of jeans I hadn't been able to get in for about a year.

The clothes in the shops at the minute are amazing - beautiful fabrics and lovely tailoring. I wish I was at my ideal weight now :sigh: as there were so many pretties.

I did buy this dress. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw the colours. It's a jersey stretch dress so should get a good bit of wear out of it whilst hopefully shrinking.
41XOzc2WzdL._SX85_SH35_.jpg

20348885_A_p.jpg

I bought these black patent shoes as well - so comfy, just perfect when on my feet all day at work and my last purchase was a black top with a lace front and sheer sleeves and back but can't find the pic to post it too but it's very funky!

So feeling pretty pleased with my purchases. They will keep me motivated until next month. Seeing all the gorgeous clothes today will keep me uber focused - will be really looking forward to shopping in four weeks when hopefully half a stone lighter again.

I also made muffins for the first time - adding a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice and ginger. Delish! Will definitely become a staple in my lunchbox.

I'm feeling very positive and in control. A great Dukan day! Hope you guys had a good one too! :)Xx

PP
B: 5 egg whites scrambled with chives and paprika, 50g quark
L: oven baked salmon fillet
D: 400g turkey breast steak plus 'gravy' sieved from yesterday's casserole.
S: 3 Dukan muffins and 250g coffee flavoured quark

Oo love the dress! Where is it from please? I am definitely a dress and skirt girl - I don't own any trousers, except for jogging bottoms and they don't count!

Back