Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

@Miss Scarlett Blue 2 stone since January, that is astounding! Well done you 🥂 I'd like to join you, I'm also doing SW and as of today, working from home too, so extra motivation will be handy! What is it that motivates you?
thank you.
My motivation comes from many places. I had a car accident nearly 3 years ago. I know I’ve piled on weight gradually since then but a doctors appointment where I was weighed was a real wake up call. I’ve struggled with mobility since my accident. Losing weight can only help with that. I have a supportive partner who loves me for who I am, but is also encouraging & supporting me all the way - my ex was never like that & it does make a difference. I am determined to be a healthier weight by the time I’m 50 - if I don’t start doing something now I’ll never get there. To help me I’ve set short goals. For example I want to lose 6 stone this year. A huge amount of weight but I’ve broken it down to 7lbs a month, which is much more achievable. I’ve set other goals too. The next I’ll achieve is 10% loss (I’m almost there). Rather than being overwhelmed by my long term goal of losing 10 stone, I am focusing on small manageable goals and that really helps me. I also don’t beat myself up if I have a day which doesn’t go to plan. I won’t let it derail me and give up (I have done that in the past) instead I draw a line under it and move on. This is a marathon, not a sprint. I record everything. My diary on here really helps me. If I’m having a low day or feel I’m losing motivation I look at how far I’ve come, or look back at my food diary for a particularly successful week. I also try to keep my food varied and still try new recipes and ideas. I see no reason why I can’t lose weight and still enjoy food.
Before I joined here I’d read a few peoples diaries too - people who had successfully lost a lot of weight and it really inspired me. There’s a link to my diary in my signature - have a read if you think it would be useful.
Good luck. You can do it 😊

Hi all,
Re-joined SW online this week, on day 3 and feeling strong! Even in the current climate.
Hoping to have a good weight shift by Wednesday Weigh-in.
Glad I found the weekly thread.
Hope you can all get some sun this weekend and stay safe and eat well! :)

Good weigh in for me this afternoon - a loss of 3lbs and I’ve now lost 10% of my starting weight

Amazing!! Well done!

I think tomorrow's weigh in will only be a slow loss. I've not been moving so much. But a loss is a loss 🤞🏻 I've been perfect with the diet!! 🙂

It's a good day ladies!!
First week, and I've smashed out a 5lbs loss!

Now I've got the food in the bag, i need to move my body more, so i don't plateau too soon.
Started the couch to 10k app this morning, and with some running behind me i started at week 5, 35 minutes this morning and i'm on a high!
Good luck to everyone else this week!!

Back