Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 2lbs this week!!!!
Have updated the other two aswell! But guys you do need to remember to update your results rather than just post!! :) xx

Sorry :( :( :( wasn't sure how I would add it in as it was a gain so thank you for updating for me.

Well done on losing 2lb :D

Lost 2lbs this week!!!!
Have updated the other two aswell! But guys you do need to remember to update your results rather than just post!! :) xx

bb65 22lbs (5.5lb lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lb to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
fat&40 28lbs (0lbs lost ~ 28 to go)
JackieN 14bls (1lb lost ~ 13 to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (0lb lost-26lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (0lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (0lb lost ~ 22lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (3.5lb lost - 24.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (0lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (-7lb lost - 29lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lb lost - 19lb to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Woop woop well done :)

Yea I had a horrible weekend :( and no it wasn't worth it and it wasn't fun. I've been 100% since yesterday morning so I'm going to smile because I've done well this week so far :)
Its not quite as bad when you know what caused it but still annoying if you didnt even enjoy it lol
Never mind you will get it back off again
xxx

It's ok Hun, do you wanna change it back to lose 22lbs from this week? Or do you wanna try and do the full 29? It's entirely up to you xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I'll leave it as it is and try and lose the 29lb because I really need to get it off.

Spoke to my leader and will be weighing in on a Saturday morning from now on so my next weigh in is on Sat and I'm hoping to shed a lot of what i've put on.

Its really interesting isnt it. I am now even more convinced thats why I never get really good losses I have drank 3 pints of water so far today :)

xxx

Whoo! That article backs up my reasoning for upping my water this week.
Looking forward to seeing if its made a difference.
I actually like drinking it now!

Whoo! That article backs up my reasoning for upping my water this week.
Looking forward to seeing if its made a difference.
I actually like drinking it now!

Me 2 I forget how much I like it until I start drinking it in a big way again. I used to drink loads of water a day my app says I should be drinking 4486 ml a day !! Thats an awful lot of water I just hope it doesnt cause me to retain any lol

xx

Lost 2lbs this week!!!!

bb65 22lbs (5.5lb lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lb to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
fat&40 28lbs (0lbs lost ~ 28 to go)
JackieN 14bls (1lb lost ~ 13 to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (0lb lost-26lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (0lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (0lb lost ~ 22lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (3.5lb lost - 24.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (0lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (-7lb lost - 29lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lb lost - 19lb to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

thanks. sorry bout that, i wasnt sure how to edit it cause i thought it was ur signature:eek:

Me 2 I forget how much I like it until I start drinking it in a big way again. I used to drink loads of water a day my app says I should be drinking 4486 ml a day !! Thats an awful lot of water I just hope it doesnt cause me to retain any lol

xx

That really is a lot of water. I am only just able to squeeze in my 8 glasses a day and I feel like I never had a glass of water out of my hand! haha.
The more I drink Im finding that if I have a spell of half an hour or an hour where I dont have any I feel like I really need it, whereas I used to rarely feel thristy.

Its got so many health benefits its definately worth it.

i dont think i am loosing fat...i think i am loosing my marbles!

thanks ladies forgot to update from last thursday!! only been on plan for a few weeks so thats prob why i lost soo much and been drinking loads of water.

Running after 21month old also helps too lol xx

That really is a lot of water. I am only just able to squeeze in my 8 glasses a day and I feel like I never had a glass of water out of my hand! haha.
The more I drink Im finding that if I have a spell of half an hour or an hour where I dont have any I feel like I really need it, whereas I used to rarely feel thristy.

Its got so many health benefits its definately worth it.

I manage about 1/2 ltr during the day - any more and I'm up all night :eek:

Might be a good idea as the sept list was SO long people mess it up.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sept list is long but I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out :cry:. I'm still a newbie and happy whatever is decided.

Gosh 17 thats loads isnt it. I can see that capping it would be a good idea then we will be able to keep up :)

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back