Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hi SummerChic, well done on the willpower I have a confession to make I've been completely off for it for 2 days why I don't know ‍♀️ in my defence I tried something new and it so did not work, my consultant said people get better results having the 3 products in an 8 hr window so I thought I would give it a try. My usual routine is one at 7am before work at 8am, one at 12.30 pm lunch time at work and then one when I'm home leaving it as late as possible . So if I have one at 7am my last one would have been 2pm so I decided to have my first one at 12.30. Things did not go well Monday was my year 6 sons prom so had 2 products. Tuesday the school I work at out in a summer show so worked till 8.30 again 2 products. Wednesday sons prize evening so 2 products. Thursday shopping straight from work for a few extra leaving presents so 1 product and food, Friday didn't have any at all and indulged in afternoon tea at work that was put in for us, and at tea time had chips and chocolate?? So I am so gutted that I have to start my first few days again and come to the conclusion that whilst at work 3 products in 8 hours is not for me. So I'm starting again tomorrow why have I sabotaged myself ??? Feeling really crap but what's done is done and I just have to start again tomorrow for the next 4 weeks.
So when I say well done on the popcorn I really mean it you exercised great restraint I'm going to draw a line under it and start afresh. My partner is working away tomorrow for the week which will help as when he's home it's more difficult xxx

Hi guys,
Well last night ( Friday night) I missed going out with work lot had a huge headache. I had 3 products plus 4 chocolates from work bad times... today I went to Nando's with my sister and as she invited me and I don't get that much time with her I went and I had 1/4 chicken ... it was more like 4 mouthfuls of chicken and veg which consisted of tomatoes, onions, peppers and courgettes! I later went to the girls night in BBQ where there was so much drinking of al sorts and BBQ ... I have to be honest and I ate a sausage, 2 burgers and a piece of chicken ... no carbs or any sides! I'm
Proud of that part as I wanted to see if I would give into peer pressure but I didn't and drank 2 litres of water. Tomorrow is the family which I'm
Hoping I can get through not eating a lot by chicken ( my family don't know) so this
Will be a challenge. I went to
Town shopping today trying things on some things I'm
Like omg I've got such a long way to go whilst others I'm like omg it fits. Still along way to go! Let's hope this
Weekend doesn't put to much of a dent in my 3 pound loss for
Friday!!! Wish me luck! Don't worry summer chic popcorn won't harm its a natural product
And a handful as long as it's under 60grams should be fine. Don't stress to much.

Hope
Everyone's had a lovely evening it's time for me to sleep now. Il way in the
Morning to see damage lol

Hi LucyAnn, I think you are doing brilliantly and did the right thing by having protein and salad. I know you still have a long way to go but your doing so fantastic and are so committed. I wish I had your focus. You will be a size 16 in no time and come Christmas you will be a skinny Minnie xx

Guys,

Ohhh missed you, talking to you guys on this journey is a god send. I have to admit I rely on my chats with you all. You really help me through each day knowing your here with me when I'm on track and when I fall to help pick me up.

One thing we all know is that this is def a challenging journey for us all. It's ok we veer off path. Who doesn't like to be a little different. LucyAnn like Kab says you just had protein and so what if you had a naughty day or two Kab, how many people can do a whole day or even two on the plan? Not many and we all have proven great determination to ourselves.

So let's all draw a line and get back to our goals.

Lucyann you and me chick we have the same goal of weight loss. I am here for you and hope you will stay in this journey with me as I REALLY NEED YOU TOO! to have a buddy to do this with and who's here just to chat is the best thing.

Kabster,

You've already done amazingly. You've only a few weeks to your holiday and who says you have to stop when you return. You can get straight back on plan and get ready for the Xmas events which will only be a few short months away.

It's ok we've all been a little naughty, I'm won't be stressing about my popcorn, I enjoyed every kernel. They were so nice. They're worth it for me.

Now come on let's get on with it. Back on plan. We have a long steady journey, but no where near as long as what it took to get us here

xxxx

Thanks Kab! Thanks Summer Chic!
I had such a lovely night and tbh I didn't miss the alcohol drinking even though One of the girls called me boring but loss of ladies there stuck up for me. Two ladies there have been on slimming world... it didn't work for me however they've lost 5 stone!!!! That's incredible one was a size 16 and she looked amazing! I took my LBD to show my ladies what they thought of it and even though they said it looked hot and I just needed sucky in pants to me I know I need to lose maybe a stone just to let the belly sink down a little more. My legs and hips are my biggest problem! My goal this week is to go to the gym and do at least 3 45 minute long up hill walks ... not a lot to start with but I'm having Monday off as I just want a bit of me time. Although by 3pm il be bored lol so I might go and push myself.

So yesterday at my friends house she had a wall with all her children's heights and it was all measure in ft etc ... I've put down the wrong height I'm actually 5.2 so now I have to lose another stone on top... 5 stone to go ladies!?! Erughhhh we shall see I think my body will need to be smaller in all honestly looking in the mirror with clothes etc I think if I lose a stone and a half that will be the comings of top half 14, bottom 16! Then another stone to be a solid 14! So after another 2 stone after that I reckon I will be a 10/12 if I'm lucky ... everyone's body shapes are different although an Italian girl who was at the party said which kind of upset me ... there are a million of you in Italy all the same dark hair eyes and curvy figure! I didn't know whether to Take that as a compliment or not lol
With this poor weather it looks like the family BBQ has been cancelled. Which in some ways should be a good feeling! Back to bars and drinking water now.... really have slacked with water the coming few days!

Let's hope (PRAY) I'm in 13s by Friday.
Summer chic you've given me such motivation and you Kab you guys are the only ones I can rant to and fully understand. I know Ive got such a long way to go it's the time of it and for me Also the money. It has been nice not going for my weigh ins for two weeks so I may consider that with my consultant however it is nice having support by Friday to keep me going. I'm due on in the next two weeks so this is where I will see a slow down in weight loss! I really would like to say I've lost 8 pounds in two weeks however I know that's my ideal ultimate goal and won't happen! 6 will be miracle and I've still got 6 days to goGoing to sneak on the scales and check lol although I have a tummy full of burgers that might not help!

QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7983480, member: 146035"]Guys,

Ohhh missed you, talking to you guys on this journey is a god send. I have to admit I rely on my chats with you all. You really help me through each day knowing your here with me when I'm on track and when I fall to help pick me up.

One thing we all know is that this is def a challenging journey for us all. It's ok we veer off path. Who doesn't like to be a little different. LucyAnn like Kab says you just had protein and so what if you had a naughty day or two Kab, how many people can do a whole day or even two on the plan? Not many and we all have proven great determination to ourselves.

So let's all draw a line and get back to our goals.

Lucyann you and me chick we have the same goal of weight loss. I am here for you and hope you will stay in this journey with me as I REALLY NEED YOU TOO! to have a buddy to do this with and who's here just to chat is the best thing.

Kabster,

You've already done amazingly. You've only a few weeks to your holiday and who says you have to stop when you return. You can get straight back on plan and get ready for the Xmas events which will only be a few short months away.

It's ok we've all been a little naughty, I'm won't be stressing about my popcorn, I enjoyed every kernel. They were so nice. They're worth it for me.

Now come on let's get on with it. Back on plan. We have a long steady journey, but no where near as long as what it took to get us here

xxxx[/QUOTE]

Awe Lucyann, love you lady you're the best!

You had the good stuff ... mmm burgers.. ok not now, def by Xmas and only the good homemade style stuff so just jammed with protein :) ohh anyway, let's all put those thoughts away.

I'm still mainly in 18's but have managed to squeeze into a couple of 16 trousers, stretch hahaha, haven't even checked my top half. Don't want to either just yet. I'm a long way from 14 that much I know, not sure about 16, won't try as will be too cross with myself. I'm going to wait until I lose another stone at least to try then I know I should fit in to almost 16's I hope anyway, hopefully by the end of my first 12 week run at least.

kabster,

I'm going to try the 8 hour window too. I've been having my last 2 products late, 3rd around 7pm and the last around 10pm which is always a bar unless sick as that's my evening treat ;) ;)
I'm so glad you guys are back. Not the same without you guys :( :(

xxx

Hi Alice,

We have another loser onboard yayyyyy... and that's the best compliment ever :)

I have my weigh in Tuesdays too. And brilliant for getting past the first few days.

Have you done the plan before?

What are you loving so far ?

xxx

Haha! Proud to be a loser :)

Oh Brill, I'm really looking forward to my weigh in, usually I dread them on other diets I've been on! How have you done so far?

I did the plan for a couple of months back in January 16 but had to stop as I found out I was preggers! Baby is 7 months old now and I have put sooooo much weight on so am glad to be back on board!

Loving the new Thai green flavour meal, I wasn't keen on the mac n cheese or mushroom risotto last time.

Xxx

Hi guys,

So today's plan didn't go to plan. Standard.
I've had two bars today. Flagging on the water I'm trying to make up. And I've been out to dinner with my family. At a Steakhouse. Can I say it was sensational. I had a steak ( no sauce) with salad. Fizzy water and I did have calamari to start. Why does my social circles run around food!?! Haha ... tomorrow will be 3 products 3.5 litres of water and back on it 24/7 for weigh in Friday. It's been a lovely
Weekend to celebrate my holiday time off. Im going to explain to my dad that i love his generous offer of 3 weeks in Australia however if I'm cheeky and hold off until next summer when I feel more confident and hopefully the weight I'd love to be. The scales moved to the 13s but after a full tummy and just weighed I've gone up again to 14.3 we shall see. Can't wait to kick start my week tomorrow

Lol Alice,

I ordered a taster of the mac n cheese for this week, I usually do my own twist. I'm not really a fan of the normal mac n cheese but thought would try it nothing to lose other than lbs ... hahaha lol ;)

Tuesday will be week 6 ... 1/2 way mark yay... and 1/4 of the way through. I need to lose 6 stones in total and I'm down 18.4 lbs from last weigh in. Start was 15.7 and baby is 12 years old and I have no excuses ;)

I'm impressed you're on plan so soon. So here is a good place for us all to support each other.

xx

Lucyann

You devil you! ;) stop torturing us. I just have to look at anything bad and I gain the weight. No more munchies now. Luckily it's late in the day weight so you should be a few pounds lighter in the am.

We're exactly the same now so let's do this lady!

Your dad's amazing to make that offer. What about in the new year? We were supposed to go this year to see family too, hadn't happened for one reason or another, the weight being a major thing for me. The thought of a journey on a plane.. gives me the chills.

Anyway tomorrow back on plan. No excuses I need you to do this with me ;)

xxx

I'm back on plan... 1500 MLS of water down I am flagging will take my next glass after this. Meeting my old uni friend for
Coffee today. I am lighter looks in the 13s this morning so there is hope although I've gone up to 14 now. Awww new year is good but i won't be allowed time off. 2 bars and a shake today no cheating... Just had my first bar chocolate chew ( these are my lifeline) I usually weight until I'm hungry Although not waiting to the point of wanting to chew somebody's arm off. My cousin told me today she's started her diet. So now it's competition time ( she's taller and slimmer) I don't know why she needs to lose weigh she looks fantastic hahaha... 3 pound a week needs to happen. If only that. Although I know any loss is fabulous. Looking at my poor chicken drum stick legs as my mother calls them they are where my weight lies and will be very hard work.
Although this weekend everyone's topic seems to be stretch marks! I have no excuse ... I have no children, although even when I was 15 I got them behind my knees and it's been a problem since I believe it's my skin type is also prone to them and I have to say that I've neglected my body in not only the food sense but also through moisturising etc. I try to do this everyday now. Anyway back to the topic of marks ... yes I have them everywhere you can think of tummy and under my boobs, on my boobs, thighs, sides of hips, inner thighs, arms and back of knees ... I will not say there isn't another place as I could get
More and be surprised. However at the party Saturday it became the topic. Older women had said we all have them embrace them so why is it now that we try to perfect ourselves on images in the media. As an ex fashion designer in the industry I felt 2inches tall and incomparrison to the 6ft plus models I used to dress I wasn't far off. I never felt bothered by it until london fashion week and I felt very intimidated rather than empowered by these women. Why? We are those that follow this fashion and try to mimic ourselves into fitting into society. None the less it never spurred me on to diet in fact the opposit ... however in magazines we see such flawless skin and that's what we expect and the future generations expect. it's not real or
Ideal. It's photoshop. And instead of embracing the wobbly bits and carrying on confidently and showing off our scars we don't. We hide. It becomes a viscous circle. To what end do we stop torture ourselves. I have a scar from birth... very visible but I've dealt with it so why is it now I'm losing weight and noticing them more to think oh if I lose this weight I won't be wearing a bikini. It is what it is. My favourite saying these days however it is. Fate has been decided I just have to work that little harder. It sounds obscured that something such as the media bothers me so much yet I still pay attention and notice however the reason for my weightloss has been for health implications and the idea of in the future having children and being able to do all those simple things like running, climbing etc without being in leggings and running out of breath. stretch marks do bother me and at present I have to say the tanned kind are the best. Anyone know any products to help aid? Not just for stretch marks but also scars. I have a type
Of skin which scars from just a simple graze. I'm hoping once I'm down to the goal weight and have that lifestyle change of food will help build immune systems etc. I've had a little rant and I apologies I've probably gone off topic.
Hope everyone's having an awesome day! Welcome to my mad life Alice welcome to the looser corner. Keep going I think this week is week 7 or 8 although I've completely forgotten ! Weigh in Friday with a view to lose 3 or more pounds! After my cheating weeekend lol

Yay Lucyann,

The peel I did last week works wonders for scars on the skin.. a few other things, bio oil is meant to be good, but there is a cream which has some active ingredient which is meant to lighten the scars hydroquinone or something. Get from the doctor.

But a good dermatologist can advise and help too. Everyone has them, no one is perfect least of all th poor models who are stuck making a living in an area which is so not real life. They have it worse than everyone else. Sounds like you're more aware of this than the rest of us..

You just keep going. I was so bad, my popcorn addiction cane back to haunt me. I was a the flicks this evening with my friend and our kids, and before I knew it, if eaten some of my daughters sweet popcorn.. urgh sugar, no doubt kicked myself out of ketosis. I'd also had a chicken salad, no dressing just protein at pizza express... before the flicks, that was a good cheat, but darn it.. bludi popcorn is my achilles heel, need to stay away from it and have my weigh in tom... well that will be just no good.. well my fault will have to suck it up and get in with it. Hopefully can get back into ketosis fast. Will be good forthwith.

See we all have hiccups ;)

Onwards and downwards ;) ;)

xxx

Hi SummerChic,

Thanks for the advise. Yesterday I was 3.2 litres of water and two cups of tea, 3 products! I wanted to only have two products because I've obviously over indulged at the weekend but I needed them... chocolate fix! Being off work is hard, although one of my sisters popped in who I don't get along with and she complemented me in a kind of insulting way. Her words you look prettier now your face is slimmer... thanks then! We are the same weight now as well! Although very different body shapes. Stuck to plan ... 4 days to go... 3 pounds to lose!!! I don't think it will happen after my hiccups. Plus I did have a lazy day and didn't do very much yesterday at all. Perks of my job when it's time to rest it goes down hill and you just don't want to do anything so my activity level isn't going to be as high as it usually is. Anyway carrying on for today... busy afternoon meeting friends for coffee after they finish work then staying at my best friends so I can babysit. I keep having a slight headaches however I am drinking a lot! Good luck ladies in the fight of the flab for today

Fighting the flab Lucyann ;)

Day 42!!!!!

Yayyyy although was super bad yesterday with the sweet popcorn at the flicks, am switching off from that and getting on with my losses...

Weighin day ... arghhhh !!! ;) ;)

I don't care I slipped up. It's done and in the real world I will have to address this a lot. ( when reached goal etc) but moving on. Not living with that regret!

Back to my new way of living :) :)

May have to get weighed in tomorrow as CC and my diaries clashing.. daughter has piano tonight and won't be back in time to meet my CC I think.. will see.

But dear flab busters I'm half way through my first 12 weeks and it has gone dang fast. Six weeks ago on day one, I thought will I ever be able to get through this. Can I see into the long future of shakes ahead of me...

I look back and the last 6 weeks seems like a blink. Ok I had a blip yesterday .. it's ok that happens in the real world. I will envisage my brain to be more controlled and conditioned. A life lesson ;)

xxx

1/4 of the way through...

Loving everyone today xxxx

Yay!!!! Alice waytago !!! I just had to do my week 6 weighin as won't see CC until tom now urgh.. it's an early weigh in as normal is 5pm but that's ok I lost 4lbs..

Would prob have been more, but been naughty this week. Do not follow my example.

So here's day 42 stats people...

Start weight
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lbs
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lbs
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lbs
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lbs
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lbs
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lbs

That's a total of 22.4lbs lost I got my half way mark goal of 21lbs and some .... I have got to reach 28lbs by week 8!! That's 2 weeks to lose 5.6lbs...

".. Come on Ilene " !! Song from my youth ;)

xx

Yay!!!! Alice waytago !!! I just had to do my week 6 weighin as won't see CC until tom now urgh.. it's an early weigh in as normal is 5pm but that's ok I lost 4lbs..

Would prob have been more, but been naughty this week. Do not follow my example.

So here's day 42 stats people...

Start weight
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lbs
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lbs
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lbs
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lbs
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lbs
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lbs

That's a total of 22.4lbs lost I got my half way mark goal of 21lbs and some .... I have got to reach 28lbs by week 8!! That's 2 weeks to lose 5.6lbs...

".. Come on Ilene " !! Song from my youth ;)

xx

Yaaaay! 4 lbs is absolutely fabulous. Way to go girl! The weight is just dropping off. I hope to see some decent weight loss next week (this week was 0.4lbs!). Come of Ilene! I love that song. Oh those days of mixtapes. And puhlease! You're still young. I plan to be young till the day I die. That's not a song. Just my motto. :)

What's a mix tape?!?

Only kidding ... haha well done guys I'm so chuffed for all of you... roll on week weigh in 7/8!?! Friday needs to hurry up it's killing me.
6 pound loss target however I believe it will be less unfortunately 3 pound is my bet. A loss is a loss though.
Supporting this weather today with a boho lace cream/offwhite dress with gold accessories and of course shades! My hair is in need of a make over as well as those pesky eyebrows.

My dad bless him cooked some lunch today and I didn't have the heart to say no after his effort so I didn't eat the pasta that came with it I just ate the piece of salmon and I've just had my
First bar... chocolate chew ( they are my go to heaven!) currently packing as I'm spending the night over my cousins. Unfortunately my coffee date with a friend got cancelled.

Loving the sunshine topping up this tan of mine! Brown girl in the ring tralalalalala - Boney M. Love it! Although my favourite saying is I'm a chunky yet funky monkey ... I am feeling good today. Flagging on the water so off to top it up.

Happy Tuesday guys x

Back