Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

There's nothing like the feeling of getting into clothes you had written off! I am starting to wear shirts for work which I couldn't even close this time last month, now there's plenty of room.

You totally got this Lucy!

Lucyann!!!

That's the best news ever!!! Well done you're doing so well. That's news has inspired me to keep pushing on. Thank you !!!!

Getting into the clothes that were too snug and are now seriously loose is the best feeling ever. We are going to be in the size 10's before we know it :) :)

I was at Thorpe park yesterday with friends and our kids, they were all munching burgers and fries all day, they are super slim, I had my bars and shakes. And black coffee and was just getting on with it. i did accidentally sip daughters Dr Pepper, I tried to flush it through with a litre of water, I just forgot. Your family must be noticing and some friends, what are they saying...??

Hugs lady

xxx

Happy Saturday guys!

Yes i showed my dad the jeans on I wore last night I think he thinks il get fixated and get a problem sorry to tell him but I'm Italian and love my food to much to ever get a problem by over eating! He did say he knows he's hard on me but is proud of how far I've come. I've been out to lunch today with an old friend it was a chicken, cucumber, lettuce and an boiled egg with a table spoon of dressing. This means only two bars today. I haven't seen this friend since school so 12 years!

Goal 3 pound loss this week with another meal I have booked in for a retirement that I can't get out of but I am sticking to water and surprisingly with tea and water I am surviving! Looking at new hair cuts/ colours but will wait until the end of August. I have mid length hair brown boring but I need it long for the wedding style but I want the hair chopped so it looks in good condition. Colour just one to enhance the brown really.

Bought a dress for my holiday it fits its a loose style Tshirt sequinned dress. With bright colours unusual looking. It looks horrid on the peg that's why I tried it on and was surprised when it was on. Very Cuban.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. Awww Summer Chic you've done what I did but mine was GIN ( a few weeks ago) haha promise
It was unintentional lol the taste of it made me feel sick I don't drink very often so when I finically decide to go out drinking it will kill me off!

My consultant has informed me I should be in maintenance by Christmas and working my way up to steps 5. Although my little plan I think may with my holiday etc slip back to January.

My biggest advise is to plan but to also take it a week at a time. I'm no one special and I fail at most things. August will be my biggest challenge so if I can beat this hurdle I will be amazed! Let's do this SS!

August - finish in 13s
September - finish in 12s
October - finish in 11s
November - finish in 10s
December - decided whether to go down to 9 stone or finish off if not reached target to fit in with bmi
January - maintain

Hey Lucyann,

You've got a brilliant plan going on there. I'm back in ketosis after my slip up with the sweet popcorn last Monday... lol, my horrendous vice.. I could survive on only that if forced to.

First week of the holidays has been busy. Having a rest day today then all starts again tomorrow. Being busy helps no end for me. Although I'm not feeling hungry or craving etc, touch wood, I have my week 7 weigh in on Tuesday I've been trying to mix it up al little this week.

I got some vanilla shakes, I like to split it and make two from that as I add a little coffee to both, a few drops of vanilla stevia and I get two very large mocha's

With losses to date, the strain on my knees is practically gone, the swelling around my calves and ankles again practically gone.

My back fat disappearing fast and my arms are sliming down and the different speeds of loss, I'm convinced it's helping with not giving me loose skin.

The plan is second nature, going out consists of sparkling water and black coffee. And grilled chicken if a meal is involved. And also bars and shakes which I will happily put in front of me while others are eating.
If I need it I will have it :) shake I mean, but it being on the table acts as my reminder that this is for me. And what I really want. I'm proud of it and I want everyone to know I've succeeded so much so far.

Yes my popcorn fest put me out of ketosis, but I went straight back and was in ketosis two days later. If I can lose 3 lbs a week for next two weigh ins I've hit my first two stone loss. And target of 2 stones in 8 weeks. Every pound lost is a celebration.

I need to do a minimum of 2 rounds of 12 weeks to reach my target, if not go into a third round ...

Bring it on !!!
xxx

FYI Lovett,

I tried to join the Facebook group you suggested as yet I've not been accepted lol, but I'm happy with minimins.. it's my diary and I have support here, clearly the group is crazy big on fb as after two weeks I'm assuming I'm not on the list lol...

hope you're doing well would love to hear your news

xxxx

So have a little time today, it's been non stop and just enjoying doing nothing. I should be getting on with my spring clean, but can't be bothered today, will address in the week.

My goals seem to be ever changing. I want to be in the 12's as my next goal as currently in the 13's.

My heart and soul is focussed on that right now. I did a sneaky weigh in as I always do, as I loose then gain by weigh in. Currently showing 13.11lbs that was around 2pm.. but have had two products and 2 lots of water and so assuming it will have increased.

By the end of the holidays I really hope to be a total of 3 stones down from my original start weight. Sept 5 is the end of my first 12 weeks. I'm a bit nervous of week 13... would rather have an extra product than use food at this stage just in case, taking me to 5 products a day. Will ask my CC if that's a possibility.

I'm liking my body changes, especially my face. I feel like I have my face back. I'm trying to eliminate all other stresses in my life currently and just focus on this. I shouldn't be nervous of food, but I am conscious that I only want to make healthy decisions from now on.

I will start making meal option plans for maintenance.

:) xx

Hi LucyAnn, it's so great to see you being so positive I love it !! I agree the key is to plan, plan, plan, you might have failed at other things but you have so got this SummerChic, I now what you mean I've now lost 2.5 stone including my sw loss and I feel like me again. When I put make up on and look at my face I feel so amazing and can't stop looking at myself !!! and my 20 year old son even said how pretty I was, bless. I've had a tough day today being hungry but I didn't cave so hopefully tomorrow will be easier. My consultant is in Tenerife and still texting me to make sure I stay on track it's a good job I have her I wish they did more flavours of the meals I don't like the Thai one so have the other 3 although I'm still undecided about the macaroni cheese one

Hi Guys, Happy Monday!

Weekend was very surprising apart
From my lunch out ... yesterday me and my younger siblings all went shopping ( a rare occasion which usually ends in arguements or worse) but it didn't we did however end up at an American Diner to which nearly killed
Me off ... I went to an extra shop hoping by the time I'd have got back they would have finished only to get there when they had started lol ... milkshakes, burgers, fries, coleslaw, onion rings the size of my head , ice cream sundaes etc and what did I have .... 2 glasses of water and a cappuccino with sweetners! I did eat an onion ring if I'd of know we were to have been out that long I would have taken a bar but I ate a bar before we left so really wasn't due another bar/ feed sound like a baby! I bought two tops and a pair of trainers. The tops we just simple strapped lace tops ... bought a size 16 and 14 yet to try these on. Felt lovely in my baggy jeans, carpet shoes ( I will have to take a pick) and floaty white top. Felt nice to not look huge in modern clothing rather than usual back top, blazer and leggings. Two products eaten yesterday as I went to the hospital to visit my aunt and didn't get home as it's far away until 10pm.

I did get given some annoying news ... just about my ex's wife asking questions about me which obviously means that after 5 years she still feels the guilt of what she did or generally isn't happy and needs to bring me up for some peculiar reason. She basically has been stalking on fcbk and asked someone who knew one of my siblings about me. I'm not a snob but we come from different moral backgrounds, different families and quiet frankly I have values I stand by so to this lovely lady I advise she sticks with bringing up her children than look into my personal life etc just want it to end, I'm done with that part of my life I eould like to continue to working on bettering myself and continue to be me. Frustrates me that people nasty people who cause the trouble continue to after they got what they wanted. I suppose the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Anyway on a plus note... I have received an interview request! Yey! It's for Thursday so fingers crossed.

You're doing so well SummerChic I'm struggling with being off work etc but I have s few busy days ahead of me now and interview prep. Apart from my lunch tomorrow. Glad once that's out the way though it should be ok all the way until Friday's weigh in at 2pm.

Kab well done keep going! It's so nice when family members notice and spur you on! You can do this! It's so nice your consultant is texting you. I have notice mine has stopped texting but on Friday I thought it would be weigh and get products and go as she'd got back at 3pm herself from her flight but she did offer me a drink and a chat about the weeks progress.

Let's keep going guys we've got this! Does anyone find that their mood changes from one hour to the next ... mine does and it kills me.
Also anyone think their skin has got better ? Mine seems to glow and less spots.

Right need motivation for the day and to plan this week. Hope to here from replies later on... keeps me on track lol

Good luck you got this guys !?! Xxx

Yay good luck for Thursday well done on the weekend as well . Went to Cheshire oaks with the other half and son and they went to an American diner I too had water but I also had a two bits of burger no bread and a taste of their milkshakes, but still hoping for my 3lb loss this Thursday. I feel so much more confident walking to the bus stop now I've lost weight. I definitely agree with the mood changes, one minute I'm so positive and an so can do this

And the next I'm ready to eat something !!! My mum has just said I'm hungry omg I said how can you say that to me !!! I do get tetchy when I'm hungry.not had a shake yet and I'm in town and got to take oatcakes back for partner and son Think I might just throttle them!! Xx

Haha how you doing Kab ? Sounds like you've got everything sorted. I've been hungry this evening but I've restrained I should
Have had three products but I didn't i had two
Because of tomorrow. And I can't wait! I'm so in the zone of omg I've got another 6 months of this but I then look In the mirror and see the reasons why. My friend has finished her first week of dieting and has lost 4 pounds I'm so pleased for her even though she's beautiful as she is ... my journey is still in process and I'm not even at her size! 4 stone I'm one third in of the 6 I need to lose maybe 7! But for now 10 is goal! August needs to see me through to the 12s and September hopefully will wizz bye! I'm worried about those two months then obviously going on holiday second week if I will be body ready or will I still be ashamed! I think I was 11 when I went to Ibiza which was still chunky! But we will have to hope
And pray and work hard!

Kab you've got this you sound so focused! Let's hope for 3 pounds... mine needs to be 4 lol I'm just praying x

LucyAnn, I've been hungry today think it's because I'm off work this week. I got fitted for couple new bras today and it was so strange seeing my body in the mirror. I managed to get in a size 12 skirt! Must be a big fit. I keep expecting to see myself how I was at 13stone 4 and can not get used to seeing this slimmer figure it's so strange. Other half is on a very strict diet for a week so that will be good for me. To be honest LucyAnn my body could do with being toned and I don't like my legs but do you know what we should go on holiday and be proud that we have lost weight, it might not be perfect but it's a lot better than it was I have ordered some tummy control swimsuits from m&s I'll let you know what they are like X

yes let me know they sound fab!

Last night I was craving food however I stuck to two products and made sure water was my priority. It's 9.20 and I've got to go see 4 people today! And I'm still in my pjs! Need to get motivated. My skin feels so hydrated. Last night in my attempt to keep busy I treated myself to a face and hair mask whilst watching a movie in the bath. My new sandals rubbed and have taken off a chunk of my heel and it's so sore! I need it to heel by the 12th as I am doing a obstacle course lol you know when you have a funny feeling but mine is this week I will have no pounds lost although I haven't had a week yet where I have stayed the same or gained. I suppose even if I lose 1 pound it will be movement. Need to figure out what to wear for this interview as I do not own black trousers or even a black skirt ... watch this space!?!

Happy Tuesday Guys... wish me luck on my trip to my favourite restaurant £30.00 a course And most dishes are all in creamy sauces. Think I'm going to go for my steak or swordfish nothing else on the menu is catching my eye health wise lol x

Have a lovely time, you can go wrong with steak or swordfish with a nice salad. I'm trying to motivate myself to clean the house! I'm going to put some music on and do it now then have a nice soak in the bath with a book x

Thanks guys I've munched on some amazing food... I don't want to post a picture lol I ate the steak and the veg and some potatoes couldn't finish it all if I'm honest lol going to miss eating that for a while... no fancy drinks just 750 MLS of sparkling water ... now off to have coffee with my friend who I haven't seen in 2 1/2 years lol time does fly Going to try a lovely soy coffee again my fav! X

Hey Guys,

Dang Lucyann, stop throwing us those lovely Nuggets of temptation. ;) ;)

I'm glad you're enjoying the summer days it's keeping you busy. Everyone is doing so well, Kab, you're doing brilliantly, a size 12, OMG you're doing crazy amazing.

I've got a weigh in today week 7, I've not had a chance to do it today, but will when I get back home, and the good news, due to my weight my blood pressure has slowly been increasing since Jan this year, I was technically near on a heart attack how high it was, I promised the doc to start losing the weight I'd gained, I went back today and my blood pressure is now normal, almost 2 stones lost, not quiet I know but I'm so happy that it's back to normal, last thing I need.

I've another 5 weeks left on this round of 12 weeks and I'm hoping I can lose at least 3 stones in total. I know some people can lose 3 1/2 or even 4 stones in the first 12 weeks I just want a miracle of 3.. ( it's the magic number....)
Lol...

I've not made a dent in my spring cleaning, ive been helping a friend with childcare in the mornings. But when that's done in a couple of weeks I can get on with it. And at the weekends if I'm not completely exhausted. But that tends to be activity mode. I've planned lots of days out museums and galleries for my daughter, she asked. I can do without central london but needs must.

I did get weighed at the docs, his scales said 87kg, and I've shrunk, I'm 174.5 cms, what the heck!!! 1/2 a cm of my 5"9 frame.. need to double check my BMI based on new measurements urgh....

Will post with losses shortly

xxx

Last edited:
Fantastic health news SummerChic well done The housework will still be there so enjoy the holidays. I love The museums in London. I wAs last there at Christmas. Just heard from my friend who's on the plan, she should have been weighed yesterday but her consultant wasn't there and she can't get in touch with her and worst of all she is no longer on the Cambridge website !!! So my friend has to find a new consultant. Luckily mine is away until next Thursday so I have bought extra food that I shall let my friend have but I will need some back for next week! Xx

Hey Kab,

Omg that's bizarre, what the CC has just disappeared. Now that's completely crazy, and you should get some special offers from head office or something that's pretty bad she's just left your friend in the lurch.

Thank heavens you had some spares, hopefully you get them back in time. I was running around all day after the doctors and didnt re weigh myself. Too late now, wouldn't dare, the time it is. Will have to do it tom pm now. I haven't drunk enough water today, really cross re that. Need to glug loads down..

No hunger though. Crikey I am going to have to do some serious toning when I'm in maintenance.

Night too tired
:innocent0001:

xxxx

Yes I'd definitely write and complain! That's not ok.

Scales haven't moved erugh I need a 3 pound loss this week. I'm off to find an outfit for this interview as it's stressing me out. I'm honestly in two minds.

Later on is my art club and then that's Wednesday done... tomorrow interview and I somehow need to prepare for it before 12 tomorrow lol

Can't wait for it to be over. I feel so stressed.

Need to keep off the scales until Friday but I just can't help it being off. I'm finding it so hard not being at work! Today I expect hunger will strike because of my eating yesterday.

How's everyone doing? I believe I'm on week 8/9 I honestly can't remember which in some ways is good lol

Have a good day guys x

Back