Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Lucyann,

It means your losses will be strong and steady. I expect to have weeks with no movement, but let's see that no mater what we are in the right place for support. You've got a lot going on and the plates you're juggling can make it more challenging.

It'll be interesting when u get the results of your thyroid. If you're tired a lot, sleeping all the time - cold hands and feet, memory not as good.. chances are you have it. Also if you're constipated often. Also, you just breath in the smell of food and you gain weight.

Mine was triggered when I lost my mother to C. Doctor only tested as I told him how tired I was... I didn't have a weight issue at the time so that didn't give him any clues - but once it was diagnosed... all better with meds. It's the others I'm taken now that are a potential hindrance.

Are u on 3 or 4 products .. we're in the same place and we can keep each other motivated and push each other to succeed. Eye on the prize.

Today is one less day to your next weigh in. The sneaky looks on the scales are random and odd. It's day seven you get a true picture.

You will be in the 14's

Xxxx

Hey SummerChic

Thanks for letting me know about where to post i didn't know as i am new on here.
Im so excited for you on 8lb it is an accomplishment wowo! I hope i loose as much on saturday at least! Seems we have a lot in common.. I also want to get fitter for my lil boy and also being able to give him a lil bro or sis to play... Weight gets in the way of pregnancy not sure why maybe if you do let me know?! Have a fab day and keep it up!

Hey Kitoko,

You can post anywhere, if when you're on the main diaries page, drop to the bottom and it says post new thread. If you follow the instructions once you click on the button you can start your own diary to keep to just say what you want about anything that springs to mind to keep you on track or just keep posting on anywhere you like. Just make sure it's a used thread:)

Thank you btw, im super chuffed about my first week. That I got through it is my major achievement now that hopefully the water weight has gone, I'm in ketosis so I know whatever comes off now is pure fat ... yayyyy so 2 or 3 pounds a week I am more than happy with as it's pure lard dropping off me.

I think it was mini the administrator who posted on Obs previous diary that it takes something like 7 miles of new blood cells the body makes for every pound of fat gained ... then when you lose that it can take the body a month to dispose of the same. And the same for the skin to shrink back etc etc ... so the skin does eventually shrink back.. let's hope so as I will be in trouble.

I'm not sure about why the body doesn't get pg when overweight. I didn't have a problem with my daughter and I'm not in the market to have any more children.

Anyway, I'm officially into day 9, I just feel like I'm going with the flow now. I do force myself
To have my products which is fine. It helps I really love the taste of everything I have :)

I'm not thinking about how many lbs will lose next weigh in just thinking I want it to go down whatever the number is. Just not up .

I'm focused more with staying on track until
I get to my target weight. The time will go fast. It feels like it was feb just days ago. If I'd started then i would maybe almost at my target. I'm now on course to reach target maybe by Xmas. Then celebrate with going away for the new year xxx

Bfn xxx

Heyaa summer chic im just like u thinking if i had started a month or two ago i could have been near target by now but we both have made a start thats the main thing :).

Well done on making it to day nine thats fab im also thinning what day 14 weigh in will bring and whether i will notice any physical changes by then or what :) x

Glad to hear ur in the zone think to get there can be one of the hardest things ever have a great day x

Hey Priya,

Are you feeling better today? I do hope those meds have put you on the mend. I know it's funny, I just posted on your diary, have been watching loads of CWP YouTube videos and and really in the zone, the only thing I'm thinking is how I can make my shakes more yummier and the porridge and Thai curry.

I'm going to try making some popsicles as well as interesting ways to serve my meals up.

I'll cook for DD and don't even want to taste anything for the correct seasoning am sure she'll tell me if she doesn't like it Kids... they let you know in a multitude of ways lol.

I think I have a handle on this now. I have stopped acknowledging any food other than my meal packs.

Bfn

Xxx

That is fantastic hun and yeah those vids r great tho is it just me or do one or two of them start to look really slim towards the end but suppose as long as they are happy with thier results thats the main thing as im sure i will be like that towards the end as well.

Well done for being in the zone hun 9th days is brilliamt xx

Hi Priya,

Thanks, I kinda feel like I've settled into the plan now. Although my tum is suffering again.. lol... what is that all about. Have been having fibre and followed instructions. Think will lay off it for a bit. ☺️

Other than that, getting through lots of water. Am reducing but still get through a good 5 ltrs.
Today's been a bit of a non day. Managed to catch up with household stuff.

Am finding I'm having my "meals" later in the day, as the hunger doesn't kick in, I've stayed away from hot coffee, heatwave an' all, but have had half a teaspoon in a shake to turn it into a frap. Yummy yum although went with a cherry smoothie today. I'm not sure having just one shake a day and the rest in porridge, meal and bar is slowing my efforts down. Not that I'm fussed more bones more nutrients required.

I haven't told anyone about my diet, but then have stayed away from people since I gained the weight so not many people know I'd become so huge. And the ones who have met me in the last couple of years don't know me any different to now. Am
Just keeping this to myself and you guys.

Well a few mins from day 10

I got this

xxxxx

Yes u have got this totally hun well done on making it to day 10 eeek :) tmorow for me is day 8 so a few days behind u n im the same dont want to see any one reli like family relatives till i am a few stones and szies down and tbh bit of a hermit anyway dont think got any birthdays coming up thank God wich i am thankfull for.

Just want to get on with it and shrink shrink shrink and start getting those beloved comments of u look like iv lost or the ones where dont lose anymore u look fine the way u r now etc haha we got this x

Good afternoon Ladies!

I am loving reading your progress. It is so motivational. I have been watching some of the videos on Youtube too - they are very helpful!

I am on Day 3 and I think I may be in Ketosis already as my headache has gone and I don't feel hungry at all. I have had to make myself have my two shakes this morning.

How are you all doing today?

I am predicting that the weekend is going to be tougher as I am not engrossed in work but time will tell. Xx

Hey Priya,

Yup I hear you, shrink shrink shrink that's going to be my mantra. I have had 1 1/2 ltrs so far today, and will guzzle down another ltr shortly.

I have so been loving the vids on YouTube everyone's stories and journeys it reinforces to me I've got this. I don't want to think about it too much or dwell on it as I know what I'm like and I can ... ohh I won't say it.

But I'm on plan and really good with it and now back to normalcy. Evenings and weekends are busy with various clubs and general taxi service for DD.

I didn't want to check my weight but yup I did, I seem to be on track for a few lbs loss for my second week WI but I have 4 days to go and am sure that will fluctuate.

I've settled into my products and when I have them. Checked a ketostix again today, with the bad tummy I've had thought had lost all the good nutrients. Tum seems to have settled for today. Will stay away from fibres for a few days .

I think the difference for me is yes my hypno sessions, having a top up next week, and also feeling at peace with what will happen on my journey and that it will happen in its own time. I've visualised myself in the same place I was before the weight gain and keep telling myself I am already there and just following a life time maintenance plan.

That's bizarrely keeping me on track. One thing I will have to do is some serious strength exercises later in my journey. I can barely open a jar of anything. Watching me trying to stand up is frightening between the gut and jumbo legs which act as resistance pushing at each other and back again to stop me being able to get up where the layers of fat stop me just keep pushing back and forth until I get a swing and get up.. yup the picture is just as bad as it sounds... gosh I'm a tub lol but I won't be at the end of this journey dang it. I won't !!!

xxx

Hey gurls!
First weight in today so just lost 10lbs! So i am buzzing! Hardwork paid off though! I was going to have a cheat day but will just carry on for another week! I am super excited and motivated though i dont feel any lighter ...
I need some advice i have to attend a party at nandos on Wednesday, not sure what to do with the diet ... Tempted to skip the party but if go how do i manage it? Or shall i have something healthy like chicken and a salad?
Thanks in advance
Have a fab day yall!

Hey Kitoko,

That's brilliant. How amazing well done!!! Omg ⭐⭐️ brilliant loss. You keep going. That's superb !!!

I had the same thing last week, when I went out with friends. I ordered grilled chicken and missed a product and had sparking water all night. I stayed away from salad though but that was my choice not sure it mattered but with my products I didn't want to take in any unnecessary carbs. Even if they are good carbs at this stage.

Keep the chicken as simple as poss so the simplest version they do. You should still be ok:) I stayed in ketosis.

Awe you must be chuffed.

❤️❤️
xxx

Wel done on ur loss kitoko thats amazing omg i can only dream of a loss like that heheh i dont mine is going to anywhere near that lol tho have had my four litees today n two more products left to have x fingers crossed xx

Hey Kitoko,

That's brilliant. How amazing well done!!! Omg ⭐⭐️ brilliant loss. You keep going. That's superb !!!

I had the same thing last week, when I went out with friends. I ordered grilled chicken and missed a product and had sparking water all night. I stayed away from salad though but that was my choice not sure it mattered but with my products I didn't want to take in any unnecessary carbs. Even if they are good carbs at this stage.

Keep the chicken as simple as poss so the simplest version they do. You should still be ok:) I stayed in ketosis.

Awe you must be chuffed.

❤️❤️
xxx
Hey SummerChic

Thanks for your advice
I will probably have some chicken and salad without any extra and double on the water... Hehehe

Just been reading your diary Summer. Well done on your first weight loss! How you getting on this week? Xx

Hi Mini-Kate,

I've been ok funnily enough, and I say that as I'm truly surprised how I've settled into the plan. I've had a couple of false starts a few months ago and I couldn't manage a day and kept trying and failed miserably.

2nd weigh in on Tuesdaytoday's been manic, ferrying DD around various clubs from swim and drama etc. She's having a sleepover at her friends with about 6 girls in total. All I will say is that, that mum is darn brave...

I put on a pair of jeans I wore a couple of weeks ago, and I no longer look like over tight sausage skin legs. I truly can't see any difference, but tummy feels much more comfortable. Anyway, the jeans are really comfy. In fact they're loose... I was squeezed into them so clearly something good is happening

Then I got to wondering, where I start to gain weight and the last place I put it on. And for me first the hips... quelle surpris there. I kinda putnit on all over equally, but last place to explode is definitely my tummy, arms and face. And obviously that's the first place to reduce as well.

I can actually see a jaw line again. The triple chin has gone.

I'm really enjoying the plan... how sad is that ... lmao...

Has anyone noticed little changes? Would love to hear everyone's so we can celebrate them ☺️

xxx

Hi everyone, it's so good to hear your stories I have my first weigh in tomorrow I'm not on Facebook so I don't get to chat to anyone in the same situation. I am also a yo-yo dieter and tried lots of diets. A girl at work started Cambridge and I thought I would give it a go. How much water does everyone drink in a day? And do you think the more you drink the bigger the loss? I think I probably drink 2.5 l a day but I know some people drink a lot more. I'm not a big drinker and have to have the water flavouring to help it go down. Definitely going to order some of the meals tomorrow

Well done on the changes hun that sounds fab :) wooohoooo ur doing brilliantly and so so focused i admire u fully hun being so in the zone :) well done x

Hey Kab, welcome lol I feel like saying hi I'm Lucy and I'm a fatty ( which is true) haha I drink around the same but I think my tea and coffee I have add up to a bit more then I do think have slightly more aids the weightloss. Keeps the side affects of bad breath slightly at bay... we'll done on ur first week, how you feeling? I'm on my 4 th week this week with weigh in Friday. Although my consultant is saying not to hold out for a loss because I've had continuous losses I'm not giving up hope. I've heard so many first weigh in great losses I only had 3 pounds so I was disheartened but I came back the following with 7, hoping to aim for 4 pounds this week but it's a big ask, lost 4 last week too so a stone in 3 weeks! Hope your ok and if you need a chat we're all here x
QUOTE="Kitoko, post: 7980246, member: 146059"]Hey gurls!
First weight in today so just lost 10lbs! So i am buzzing! Hardwork paid off though! I was going to have a cheat day but will just carry on for another week! I am super excited and motivated though i dont feel any lighter ...
I need some advice i have to attend a party at nandos on Wednesday, not sure what to do with the diet ... Tempted to skip the party but if go how do i manage it? Or shall i have something healthy like chicken and a salad?
Thanks in advance
Have a fab day yall![/QUOTE]
Hi everyone, it's so good to hear your stories I have my first weigh in tomorrow I'm not on Facebook so I don't get to chat to anyone in the same situation. I am also a yo-yo dieter and tried lots of diets. A girl at work started Cambridge and I thought I would give it a go. How much water does everyone drink in a day? And do you think the more you drink the bigger the loss? I think I probably drink 2.5 l a day but I know some people drink a lot more. I'm not a big drinker and have to have the water flavouring to help it go down. Definitely going to order some of the meals tomorrow

Back