Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hi Priya,

Thank you, I think you have also been a huge help, your posts before I joined the forum got me excited to move forward with the plan too so huge thank you xxx.

Hi Kab,

Great to hear from you. It's a marathon we're all running, although it def feels like a sprint. You're almost at the end of your first week can't wait to hear about your losses.

Lucyann,

A stone in 3 weeks .... am keeping fingers crossed I manage that in first 4 weeks:):)

Oh and I have to say, I used a carton of my banana bliss and made 3 frozen lollies with them. I swear they are like the Ice creams mans banana lolly. I've had 2 and OMG I feel like I've seriously just had the best desert in the world.

Yummmmmy !

Xx

Last edited:
Well just had my 1st weigh in lost 5.5lb I was so shocked I had to get on again to make sure she had got it right!!! I'm hoping my 1st stone doesn't take long. I've had bars and meals this coming week as well and my lovely lady has left me some orange and raspberry water flavouring rolling next week. Just got to try to keep focused xx

Hi Hun just tried mix a moouse and
I'm not a fan it's all lumpy even though I used an electric whisk and followed the instructions. I had to force it down. Il have to try again. Bannana bliss sounds good I couldn't decide so I opted with chocolate again so il try it on weigh in number 4. Need to get in more fluid by the end of the day. I just want to be skinny now I know it's not going to happen just keep praying on the outcome. Hope you've had a lovely Sunday x
Hi Priya,

Thank you, I think you have also been a huge help, your posts before I joking the forum got me excited to move forward with the plan too so huge thank you xxx.

Hi Kab,

Great to hear from you. It's a marathon we're all running, although it def feels like a sprint. You're almost at the end of your first week can't wait to hear about your losses.

Lucyann,

A stone in 3 weeks .... am keeping fingers crossed I manage that in first 4 weeks:):)

Oh and I have to say, I used a carton of my banana bliss and made 3 frozen lollies with them. I swear they are like the Ice creams mans banana lolly. I've had 2 and OMG I feel like I've seriously just had the best desert in the world.

Yummmmmy !

Xx

That's so lovely Kab! Brilliant! Well done you on your loss! It will fly off trust me! A stone is only a leap away! Would like to hit my second stone just as fast but I'm being greedy. This week i need to focus on water intake I've let it slip slightly although drinking the same amount. Just need to keep track. Happy Sunday x keep us posted x

QUOTE="kab9, post: 7980479, member: 146095"]Well just had my 1st weigh in lost 5.5lb I was so shocked I had to get on again to make sure she had got it right!!! I'm hoping my 1st stone doesn't take long. I've had bars and meals this coming week as well and my lovely lady has left me some orange and raspberry water flavouring rolling next week. Just got to try to keep focused xx[/QUOTE]

Hi Kab,

Well done. That's a brilliant loss. What are your goals? Are you on 3 or 4 products a day? I don't think having meals makes a difference, either way I need to munch on something.

How have you been in general with the plan,?

...I've been using my banana bliss packs in silicone lolly moulds, like the calipo ice lollies. I get 3 lollies from one pack.

I've ordered strawberry and chocolate tetra packs for my next 2 weeks too as going to try with them as well . I don't feel like I'm on the plan as I'm on 4 products due to my height, so I get breakfast lunch and dinner and then 3 banana ice lollies throughout the day too....

My 2nd weigh in is Tuesday I did sneak a peek on my scales and had lost by day 10 but won't again now. A 3lb loss will take me to 11 lbs and on track for losing a stone by week 4. The days definitely go faster after you have your first week under your belt

xxx

Ooo yes do let us know :) i dont think i can have that as it has gelatin in right? Or somme other animal bits to it? I know the slim n save one used to have something that never used to let me have it.

Sounds as though it wil be lush x

Hi Kab,

Well done. That's a brilliant loss. What are your goals? Are you on 3 or 4 products a day? I don't think having meals makes a difference, either way I need to munch on something.

How have you been in general with the plan,?

...I've been using my banana bliss packs in silicone lolly moulds, like the calipo ice lollies. I get 3 lollies from one pack.

I've ordered strawberry and chocolate tetra packs for my next 2 weeks too as going to try with them as well . I don't feel like I'm on the plan as I'm on 4 products due to my height, so I get breakfast lunch and dinner and then 3 banana ice lollies throughout the day too....

My 2nd weigh in is Tuesday I did sneak a peek on my scales and had lost by day 10 but won't again now. A 3lb loss will take me to 11 lbs and on track for losing a stone by week 4. The days definitely go faster after you have your first week under your belt

xxx
Hi SummerChic
My first goal is to look slimmer for holiday. I think if I was slimmer I would feel more confident and feel good. I'm always thinking that people are thinking I'm fat if that makes sense? I have 3 products and didn't realise I could have bars and meals So this week it's a shake for breakfast, bar for dinner and meal for tea I've really struggled today been so busy at work not had much water and I can definitely tell. My lady told me about the mouse and said to mix it with the water flavouring and water and it's like a blancmange. Tried the raspberry and elderflower water flavouring didn't think much if that Xx

Hi, I know the water flavourings do taste all quiet similar but after 3 weeks I found it helped get it down slowly. Yes mix a moouse is beef geletine! Had the jelly today wasn't impressed but it was edible and filled me up. I don't think I will have it after the tub has gone. Can't wait for Friday already but the scales at home are not moving it's weird. Hoping I do loose I feel so much lighter well I suppose I am a stone lighter just need to keep moving in the right direction. At home tonight on my own but it's so tempting to eat by I won't cheat! Determined. X

Hi SummerChic
My first goal is to look slimmer for holiday. I think if I was slimmer I would feel more confident and feel good. I'm always thinking that people are thinking I'm fat if that makes sense? I have 3 products and didn't realise I could have bars and meals So this week it's a shake for breakfast, bar for dinner and meal for tea I've really struggled today been so busy at work not had much water and I can definitely tell. My lady told me about the mouse and said to mix it with the water flavouring and water and it's like a blancmange. Tried the raspberry and elderflower water flavouring didn't think much if that Xx

It's put me off. I just caved guys I'm two shakes today and instead of having my third I've just eaten a handful of chicken whyyyy now I'm craving more. Downing lots of water erughhh

Hi All,

It's been a bit of a day, been catching up with a multitude of things, one of which was doing the fridge clean...

Had to take it one shelf at a time but it's so satisfying lol. Late afternoon a friend popped over with her kids and they played in the garden with the dogs while we waited for DD to get back from school so we could all go out for a walk and the park before DD swim club. We always get home late so having made her dinner I continued to catch up with myself.

This week has really flown by. I made more lollies and have a few cherry smoothie mix a mouse desserts in the fridge for tomorrow to try. So Lucyann I will give the verdict tomorrow ;).

My CC is coming around for my week 2 WI tom evening. I'm getting another two week supply. It really seems to go faster seeing less of her for me. Really feel like am on week 1. I'm so glad I'm in the swing of it now. Anyway,

Priya, you can use agar, it's gelatine powder, but its vegan, made from seaweed. Get it on eBay, about £3.00. I can't believe it makes any difference. I checked out the nutrition value and the same as the CWP product. Either way if not now for you def something for you to try for the future. I may invest in that myself if I like the mix and mouse. I'm buying the Swiss marigold Bouillion as opposed to another golden vegetable for £6.00. I can get it for £2.00 from Sainsbury's. It is exactly the same.

I've continued getting Delhi belly.. it is not good, Priya you've now got it as well as your cystitis back. Jeeper's what's with that. I hope the antibiotics sort it out. I think that you're still able to continue the plan is seriously amazing.

I had to look on line as to why the Delhi belly, my CC had never heard of it.. hmm anyway it seems that the mineral content in the products doesn't agree with everyone and sometimes this manifests as Delhi belly in some ppl. And I'm one of them... argh!!

Hopefully my system will get used to it. It has too, I'm not coming off plan until I lose every pound I have gained in the last 2 1/2 years.

Lucyann, having a bit of chicken won't mess up your plan, and if you needed it you needed it. It's not like you went crazy you made healthy and wise choices. Gives the body variety stay away from carbs that's the key and when you've had a little cheat don't go crazy and you will continue the downward descent of a slimmer healthier you.

My calves have been killing me today. A build up of lactic acid no doubt. I need to get some stretching in my routine ;) :) xx

I think piggly and mini Kate have Tuesday weigh ins too..

Have. Great Tuesday everyone

xxxx

Last edited:
Heyaa hun oh ok i might try the alternative and yes i thought veg thing was bit overpriced for what it is lol.

Dheli belly yesterday n the day before wasnt nice at all. :/ urghx just want the first stone to come off already ans the first size drop x

Good luck for wi today x

Hi summerchic,

I only had two shakes yesterday and just having chicken should be fine. I'm terrible keep looking at scales! Only 3 days to go. Weighing at a later time Friday at 4 instead of 2. Can't wait. I'm going for a meal Friday for a birthday and Sunday for a christening so it's going to be a challenge not sure what the food will be on the Sunday as it's a sit down meal and Friday hasn't been confirmed so will find out tonight hopefully so I can start planning. Hopefully last weekend of chicken and veg with calamari should be ok. I'm hoping for 4 pounds to hit my target but we shall see. I'd only had one shake that day to calorie watch.

Just been grilled by the same lady at my work however she did say I had will power but like I told her I don't want to be the fat friend anymore. Roll on Friday. How's your Tuesday going m? Xx
Hi All,

It's been a bit of a day, been catching up with a multitude of things, one of which was doing the fridge clean...

Had to take it one shelf at a time but it's so satisfying lol. Late afternoon a friend popped over with her kids and they played in the garden with the dogs while we waited for DD to get back from school so we could all go out for a walk and the park before DD swim club. We always get home late so having made her dinner I continued to catch up with myself.

This week has really flown by. I made more lollies and have a few cherry smoothie mix a mouse desserts in the fridge for tomorrow to try. So Lucyann I will give the verdict tomorrow ;).

My CC is coming around for my week 2 WI tom evening. I'm getting another two week supply. It really seems to go faster seeing less of her for me. Really feel like am on week 1. I'm so glad I'm in the swing of it now. Anyway,

Priya, you can use agar, it's gelatine powder, but its vegan, made from seaweed. Get it on eBay, about £3.00. I can't believe it makes any difference. I checked out the nutrition value and the same as the CWP product. Either way if not now for you def something for you to try for the future. I may invest in that myself if I like the mix and mouse. I'm buying the Swiss marigold Bouillion as opposed to another golden vegetable for £6.00. I can get it for £2.00 from Sainsbury's. It is exactly the same.

I've continued getting Delhi belly.. it is not good, Priya you've now got it as well as your cystitis back. Jeeper's what's with that. I hope the antibiotics sort it out. I think that you're still able to continue the plan is seriously amazing.

I had to look on line as to why the Delhi belly, my CC had never heard of it.. hmm anyway it seems that the mineral content in the products doesn't agree with everyone and sometimes this manifests as Delhi belly in some ppl. And I'm one of them... argh!!

Hopefully my system will get used to it. It has too, I'm not coming off plan until I lose every pound I have gained in the last 2 1/2 years.

Lucyann, having a bit of chicken won't mess up your plan, and if you needed it you needed it. It's not like you went crazy you made healthy and wise choices. Gives the body variety stay away from carbs that's the key and when you've had a little cheat don't go crazy and you will continue the downward descent of a slimmer healthier you.

My calves have been killing me today. A build up of lactic acid no doubt. I need to get some stretching in my routine ;) :) xx

I think piggly and mini Kate have Tuesday weigh ins too..

Have. Great Tuesday everyone

xxxx
c

Hi everyone,

So had my weigh in about an hour ago, yup it was late... I lost 2lbs... duhhh... but that's ok, bizarrely not put off, it's an evening weigh in so lots of water and was 2 products in. I also decided to wear jeans... I mean who does that wears jeans for a WI.... !! Yup me.. but again it means I'm on target for my 1 stone loss in 4 weeks, and maybe if I get a bigger loss next week 4lbs if I remember not to wear jeans for a weigh in... that's a stone. A frigging stone in 3 weeks... shut the front door !! Lol

Mmm will do a cheeky and weigh myself in the morning too, ... just because.. ;)

So I tried the cherry mix and mouse, could have a stronger flavour but it was ok. I have some stevia flavourings.. so I made another with a banana shake to be ready for tomorrow and put some chocolate and raspberry stevia drops in. No diff to putting it in my coffee. Stevia has no carbs unlike sweetners... there is 1 carb in every sweetner. 20 carbs plus in a day Can knock you out of ketosis, or is it 30? Either way big no no.

So weigh in to date.

Start 15st 7lbs
Wk 1 14st 13lbs
Wk 2 14st 11lbs
(12lbs to the 13's) / that could be in just 3 weeks time if current progress anything to do by... yayyyy

That's a darn good first two weeks I could hit a stone next week if I don't wear jeans !!!

My jaw is back. My watch is looser on my wrist, my neck is slimmer and I love my banana lollies.

I got my next two weeks of product. Have strawberry and chocolate tetras as well as banana.

I did get lots of apple and cin porridge, and got myself some rice pudding, as well as my beloved lemon bars and Thai style curry.

I can variate everything so am good with that. Will go and get my self a porridge now I feel.

lol xxx

Priya, Lucy and we are pushing through ladies ( will write on your board Priya, your day yesterday ... you're amaze balls with what you've been dealing with.. you're not giving any stories you're my hero xxx

Hugs to all, got through second wi and making good progress

Woo amazing weigh loss Chic. Well done you. You'll defo hit a stone next week. Evening weigh in sucks but it's better to as when you say 14,11 you probably are 14 7 in the morning so that would be a stone in 2 weeks..

What are the tetras and where do you get your stevia flavourings?

Well done Summer Chic, proud of you and you are only on week 2! Go you we currently weigh the same! I'm still praying for a loss Friday! Come on four pound loss I need this! keeping motivated and need to drink another shake. I can't keep up with all these posts! Crazy! Have to say even though one women later
Into me at work about not food etc two other people have joined the shakes bandwagon ( on slim fast) but it's nice to know that some are with me in the shake hunt! Although they did slag off the price of cambridge I agree but I want quick results and to enjoy the shakes! So it's my money and I choose what I choose!?! Hope you've all had a good Tuesday x

QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7980776, member: 146035"]Hi everyone,

So had my weigh in about an hour ago, yup it was late... I lost 2lbs... duhhh... but that's ok, bizarrely not put off, it's an evening weigh in so lots of water and was 2 products in. I also decided to wear jeans... I mean who does that wears jeans for a WI.... !! Yup me.. but again it means I'm on target for my 1 stone loss in 4 weeks, and maybe if I get a bigger loss next week 4lbs if I remember not to wear jeans for a weigh in... that's a stone. A frigging stone in 3 weeks... shut the front door !! Lol

So I tried the cherry mix and mouse, could have a stronger flavour but it was ok. I have some stevia flavourings.. so I made another with a banana shake to be ready for tomorrow and put some chocolate and raspberry stevia drops in. No diff to putting it in my coffee. Stevia has no carbs unlike sweetners... there is 1 carb in every sweetner. 20 carbs plus in a day Can knock you out of ketosis, or is it 30? Either way big no no.

So weigh in to date.

Start 15st 7lbs
Wk 1 14st 13lbs
Wk 2 14st 11lbs
(12lbs to the 13's) / that could be in just 3 weeks time if current progress anything to do by... yayyyy

That's a darn good first two weeks I could hit a stone next week if I don't wear jeans !!!

My jaw is back. My watch is looser on my wrist, my neck is slimmer and I love my banana lollies.

I got my next two weeks of product. Have strawberry and chocolate tetras as well as banana.

I did get lots of apple and cin porridge, and got myself some rice pudding, as well as my beloved lemon bars and Thai style curry.

I can variate everything so am good with that. Will go and get my self a porridge now I feel.

lol xxx

Priya, Lucy and we are pushing through ladies ( will write on your board Priya, your day yesterday ... you're amaze balls with what you've been dealing with.. you're not giving any stories you're my hero xxx

Hugs to all, got through second wi and making good progress[/QUOTE]

Hi summer chic didn't realise sweeteners knocked you out!!!! I'm on the silverspoon sweeteners. Can't wait for
My bed tonight. I've done a lot of standing up and walking in work today.Treating myself to a pedicure tomorrow and I can't wait!!! So excited x
Hi everyone,

So weigh in to date.

Start 15st 7lbs
Wk 1 14st 13lbs
Wk 2 14st 11lbs

lol xxx

Hugs to all, got through second wi and making good progress

Back