Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hey Priyab2222,

I've been reading your posts and replies to others, will write on your post shortly. I'm on day 3, I tried the CWP a couple of months ago but didn't have my head in the right place, I think I'm there now so going for it. My last CDC i found a bit too much, she was very jolly but more about pushing product than made me feel comfortable.

Didn't get any literature from her and the clincher was she'd put on all her lost weight and kept saying she was going to restart but never did.. heigh ho.

Am happier with my new lady, she's chilled and really encouraging and still looks like her after photos so very encouraging.

I'm 5"9 so have 4 products a day, damn that pesky 2 inches!!

I'm hoping it doesn't mean I lose at a slower pace, I'm also dealing with an underactive thyroid... dang it. But so be it, everyone is different and everyone's pace will differ as long as I stick to plan I will eventually get there. I have given myself up to Christmas to reach target and if I have to go beyond that, that's ok too.

Just reading all the posts on everyone's diary has given me so much encouragement and everyone seems to have just started so am really happy to be around some really strong determined ladies and I can't wait to share my first weigh in with you all xxx

Heyaa hun thatss till ok n i really think u will stil be losing well each week omg i am so impatient i want it to be like week ten already hahaZ

I love reading new and old diaries on here helps pass the time :).

Xmas is good time frame hun im plannin gon taking each day as it comes and praying will move longer quicker then i think haha but will defo be aiming for 12 weeks least and see what happens.

Aww glad u have got a nicer consultant i mine first time yesterday and was dead nervous but will see how i get on with her she seems nice but hey ho maybe i just over talk haha.

Xx

Lol, you're so funny, i know I'm doing the same, each day as it comes. I have to give myself a bit longer, all sorts of illnesses which could slow things down for me, but then I've also got a shed load to lose.

Starting weight 15st 7lb .... ahhhh!!! I have 6 stones I need to get rid:(:(.... I've not been going full on the shakes though...

I've had porridge - apple and cinnamon... yum, vanilla and banana shakes are yum, add a teaspoon of coffee and I get a latte

And I have had to have a meal ... green Thai style curry... is as good as a meal. Is that bad?? I can't do just shakes ... hoping it doesn't cause too much harm...

Using stevia drops for my black coffee... no carbs in them. As opposed to sweetners... go figure....

Need to start some exercise after first two weeks on the plan... cross that bridge when it comes lol xxx

Heyaa hun course its not bad at all. The meals are available for a reason :) its just me that prefers shakes most of the time and soup for the times im round ppl lol as it stops me from thinking about food.

Shakes if u add ice to it and water it makes it thick bit like a mcdonalds shake lol well if u try really hard can imagine it it hehe.

I do want to try th echicken tikka one at some point and the spag bol at some time but once i hav eshifted a fair bit of weight first and some decent inches ideally round my thighs and hips and tummy and waist and arms and face basically everywhere apart from my bust as i quite like my bust lol xx

See in the past i have found exercise has stalled my losses hence why i got fed up with the gym haha but i found walking 10k steps a day helped. I think will only start going back to gym once iv down to my final stone or something x

Hey Priya,

Just posted on your diary ❤️❤️. Well this is day 4. I'm drinking so much water I'm on the loo it feels like all the time.

My daughter is away on a school trip and back next week, so using the time to get into a routine with my CWP.

Am a single mum, so lots of juggling but it's all good. I have to have 4 products because of my height, and my metabolism is shot to pieces as in the past when faced with life challenges I would stop eating... this last one has taken me the opposite direction and I are and drank like a crazy person. And here I am today. A dolly polly. So because of the past and now a dodgy thyroid, am on mess for this now for life ... yuk, I probably will show a slower pace than normal. I've also noticed when you first do these VLCD that each time anyone does it, the weight seems to be less lost each time, the body adjusting I guess. Either way if you stay strong and continue it does show results.

This will probably the first time in a long time I'll be sticking to a consistent daily intake and maybe I will reset my metabolism then follow a good routine thereafter, worried I may get diabetes if I didn't address the weight. Need to stay healthy for the little one:)

Will pop in on my consultant tomorrow, I went to get the veg flavouring, can have it as an alternative hot drink.

I'm trying to keep things interesting, I did a ketostix today and I'm in ketosis, the change is faint, but nearer to the first pink marker than the original colour (TMI oppps) but that's made me feel better, I know I now need to stay this way.

I'm meeting up with friends this evening, all will be drinking and eating, I'll have my products bar one, then worst case I will just have plain grilled chicken and pick on that with lots of sparkling water....

And with a lot going on in last year, I've been a bit of an agoraphobic so the girls organised for me to get out...

At the moment just chilling and enjoying not having to run around being a taxi for my daughter lol... xxx

Awww hope u have a lovely evening sounds lovely :) and well done on getting into ketosis :) woop woop iv just got veg soup pack left for tonigt n hoping its nice haha and fourth litre of water as well.

Yeah ur rite iv noticed it too that the losses r lower each re attempt lol but heres hoping lol :) still got everything crossed and aww know what u mean metoboloism mine gone up n down for years now haha it might reset and taste buds will change too maybe over time im trying reli hard nott to think about food defo dont want to give up this early on haha lol xx

Hi, I have just arranged a meeting with a consultant to start the Cambridge diet. I am looking forward to starting but also nervous. I have a massive mountain to climb!

Hope you don't mind me poking my head in and saying hi Xx

Hi Minikate,

Like Priya said the more the merrier and great support for all of us when are you meeting with your consultant? Would love to know more about you? Are u starting your own diary ?

I know on day 5. Last night I was out, a friend had. Arranged for me to get me out of the house as have become a serious agoraphobic weeks ago, before I planned to start the diet. I almost didn't go but I did, it was a great evening, but as dinner was involved I had grilled chicken on its own with sparkling water. I picked at the chicken but felt so guilty I would chew one piece for ages. I counted it as my final product which I missed purposely. So calories the same, but mind cross with myself.

Will draw a line and know I should still be in ketosis..

Anyway today is another day, I think I handle the outing well. I know I hopefully won't be in that situation again for a while. Or I will be able to get away with having my products at least:)

So day 5 and I'm feeling ok, I've conditioned my self that if this was all I had to eat and focusing on theirs nothing else for me I am going to enjoy every last mouthful and sip of all my products.

I've been using benifiber in my products, the same as the CWP fibre. Which is really something I can't do without.

Will be popping over to my consultants shortly as I want to get the vegetable flavouring as an alternative to coffee....

Priya how's you getting on xx

Well done on your outing u sound like u did brilliantly :) talking about not goingout much im exactly the same i try and avoid going out as much as possible as never know what to wear n the effort in trying to find a comfy outfit is just too much. Lol

Hoping once iv dropped a few will get more confident again lol in fact my sister said to me she cnt wair til im back to normla again haha.

Im on day three only on day three haha but day three nevertheless.

Hope u have a great day x

Hi mini Kate, I'm on day 16 I think I'm loosing count! My third weigh in is on Friday! Looking for a large weightloss but we shall see! We're all supporting each other and I'm finding this sight so helpful as I haven't got that much support but I've been doing well! Two more weeks before I have an event but then afterwards it's all ok until a wedding on the 15th and after that I'm planning a holiday in October and I'm a bridesmaid in a 18 months so want the weight off so I can tone etc after. Hope all is well with you Good luck and keep us posted x

Hey Priya,

Am taking your advice, each day as it comes although it's so hot today, I've already had 3 ltrs of water and my loo trips not so frequent, probably combo juggling my ginormous butt last night while out, I just looked like a rolypoly while all the girls I was with were super slim size 8's and my height. And me a size 18 lol... well I can only come down in dress size..

I got the golden vegetable flavour, so have an alternative to black coffee, will let you know how it tastes, hopefully yum:)

I know the losses may be less, as we're up in calories on the products due to EU regs, but means I'm on 800 because of my height!!

Anyhoo, read on someone's post, can't recall who's will have to check ... but as Dora says, " .. just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

So I will comply lol

Xx

Just had to try the vegetable drink, and it tastes exactly like Marigold Swiss Bouillion. Checked out the ingredients and practically the same... and both manufactured in Switzerland.

Hmmm... anyway just putting it out there :) may use the marigold instead. Same composite and everything ...Will see...

❤️
Xx

I have milk so I class that as about 700 calories a day so don't worry too much! Hope ur doing well! This weather is amazing but I'm getting through lots of water x
Hey Priya,

Am taking your advice, each day as it comes although it's so hot today, I've already had 3 ltrs of water and my loo trips not so frequent, probably combo juggling my ginormous butt last night while out, I just looked like a rolypoly while all the girls I was with were super slim size 8's and my height. And me a size 18 lol... well I can only come down in dress size..

I got the golden vegetable flavour, so have an alternative to black coffee, will let you know how it tastes, hopefully yum:)

I know the losses may be less, as we're up in calories on the products due to EU regs, but means I'm on 800 because of my height!!

Anyhoo, read on someone's post, can't recall who's will have to check ... but as Dora says, " .. just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

So I will comply lol

Xx

Heyaa hun lol loved finding nemo and dory hehe and ur rite we have to keep swimming regardless as in 12 weeks time at least we will be in a better space then now i know i will be the not eating foot long subways and subway cookies and nachos etc lol i tend to have a tendency to promise myslef today wil be the last day and keep telling myself that for the rest of the week til before i know it a whole weke has gone by :(. Lol. But not anymore :/

Back