D Day - Monday 12th Jan

I'd say "GOOD news I woke up wanting a ciggie so bad. I'm OK now though...". Ie you didn't have one! As for the pub last night, excellent! First time out of the way, it'll be easier henceforth...

Thanks Joanne, that damned book hasn't arrived yet that's annoying me.

not 100% it'll help now cos he keeps going on about "keeping smoking while reading it then quitting at the end" so it might perturb you more than anything else... you're on track! KEEP IT UP!

I'm feeling quite good about myself at the moment joanne, big crowd of smokers outside the cafe and I walked right through them without inhaling. :D

So far so good Nicky love, but it's early days, I'll start relaxing when I've been smokefree for a month.

Allan Carr says to "pity the smoker" so I'd hold my breath while walking through a group of people doing what I'd have loved to still be doing thinking "you poor souls"! (Now I do it when I see people eating cake... I try to imagine their arteries. It doesn't work as well!) Nearly another day Jim...

And Nicky when are you starting?

That's true Joanne, as each day passes it should get easier.

Allan Carr says to "pity the smoker" so I'd hold my breath while walking through a group of people doing what I'd have loved to still be doing thinking "you poor souls"! (Now I do it when I see people eating cake... I try to imagine their arteries. It doesn't work as well!) Nearly another day Jim...

And Nicky when are you starting?

starting to stop smoking? .. I dont smoke, just here for support xx

haaa @ starting to stop smoking... clever! I must have misread you! Nice of you to support quitters... it's so hard at first.

The support is really great, it does help you know, helps a lot.

Thanks

Maybe I can help with the dieting too? Queen of all trades! Speak tomorrow!

Reactions: Jim
Queen of all trades. LOL

Day 5.

I'm proud of myself, twice I was asked if I fancied going out for a ciggie, and I refused both times.

Slept through the night as well, thought the bottle of red may have had something to do with that.

Woke up wanting a ciggie, still want a ciggie but I'm fighting it.

yes, it has faded a bit now Nicky.

I've decided I'm only going to have 4 Nico chews today, If I keep them down the nicotine will leave my body quicker.

Excellent Jim... I'm going to send you a PM (if I can figure out how to!)... something you might find helpful.

I got the PM Joanne, thanks.

Back