D Day - Monday 12th Jan

Damn Smokers anyway. I've had to close my office window because they are all standing outside having ciggies.

Day 19 and just packing up for the day, no tabs today and as we are going out for a meal from work I'll have to try extra hard not to have any chews.

Day 22.

I was good over the weekend. I only had 1 nico tab. I'm happy with that. I think I can stop posting here unless I hit a crisis. :D

well done, You are amazing and truly inspirational.You should be so proud of what you have achieved.

I am also glad to see you feel strong enough to sign off this thread. fab just fab xx

I do Nicky, I'm going to keep it around for emergencies though ;)

Thanks love.

perhaps a weekly update? I for one will be happy to see your post!

It was my two year quit anniversary on Sunday... and I only remembered in the evening. That's progress for me too!

I stopped smoking 733 days ago (2Y 2D 16h 7m ago) and have saved £3,749.06 by not smoking 20,542 cigs. Last EVER cig: 31/01/2007 21:30. I stopped cold turkey. I have lengthened my life by 2M 1W 5D 7h 50m

OK, I'll post on a Monday Joanne, weekends are always the hardest part for me.

I stopped smoking 733 days ago (2Y 2D 16h 7m ago) and have saved £3,749.06 by not smoking 20,542 cigs. Last EVER cig: 31/01/2007 21:30. I stopped cold turkey. I have lengthened my life by 2M 1W 5D 7h 50m

where did you get that from love? is there a web site that calculates it for you?

I'll PM you the link... it's something you download onto your c drive, and it just keeps calculating...

Reactions: Jim
I got that Joanne, thanks love.

Well that's 25 days and £190 saved. I'm pleased with both than you very much. :D

28 days. I'm so pleased with myself. especially given England's poor performance on Saturday. Grrrrrrr

Thanks Lyn, I'm still getting the odd sticky moment. A few big breaths and it goes. The hardest time is when I'm out for a drink, no surprise there I suppose.

and you will get those sticky moments when you least expect them! But they get easier to confront and come out the other side of...

£190! So what are you going to buy? (I have NO IDEA where the money I've "saved" has gone! Probably on sugar free sweets!!)

Hi Joanne,

that's £219 as of today. :D

I've been spending more on lunch I think and the pub ;)

32 Days and £240 saved. Yay!!!!!

43 days and I'm staring out the window gasping for a ciggie. :(

yes love, and I could smell the smoke, bad news is, I loved it. Ah well I'm over it now. Got to stay strong! :D

Next time take a big lungful of clean air and think 'thank goodness I aint poisoning myself with worse something than car exhaust fumes.';)

Back